Ch. 21

It's not just about fighting

I am updating~~~ finally..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the.. what the hell is this," I could hear E.den's voice in the background but I just simply ignore it as I try to approach the fragile little boy.

"Um.. a-are you.. okay?" I ask wiping my tears that just seem to keep coming.

The boy just curled up into a ball, sobbing and I bit my lips feeling horrible. I didnt mean to scare him, I just didnt expect his face to be like that. Man, I feel horrible. He seemed to be backing up into the corner and I didnt know what to do. I tried again again and slowly reached my hand out but he just flinched and I recoiled my hand away. 

"I..I'm sorry, please dont be scared," I whisper. My body is shaking terribly and I dont know what to do. I really dont, this is all new to me and I dont want my brother being scared of me just because of this. I wont be able to handle it. I mean, this is my first time meeting a family member and to have him not wanting me to be here. I dont know what I'll do. 

"What... what is going on," I can hear his footsteps coming closer and I dont have any answer for him. Because in all honesty, I dont know whats going on as well. I just sat there on the ground trembing seeing my brother cowering in fear. I can feel a fresh batch tears flood up in my eyes and I bite my lips hard trying to prevent it from falling. He is scared of me, and I dont know what to do.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder I glance at it seeing as it was just E.den. "I... dont know.." my voice was barely audible, I dont even think he heard me. "I dont know... I dont know.." I continue to say that as I just want to curl up in a ball which I do actually. I am just so confused, I cant think straight. I dont want him hating me, I dont want my brother hating me. 

Hearing sniffling and a few sobs, knowing it was him, I start to break down as well. Why did I scream, why did I do that? It must have hurt him, knowing how people will react to it. Why didnt I just keep my hands to myself? 

"Please... dont hate me," my voice cracked as I start to cry uncontrollably, "I am so sorry, please dont be scared," I try again as I reach for him hoping he will let me get close to him. But it is hopeless as he just start shaking more. I stare at him, the pain in my chest swelling and is gradually growing. What have I done?

"Stop.." I freeze as I hear E.den's voice and his hand squeezing my shoulder, "Give it time. I dont know what this is, but he will come around. Just give him time King."

My eyes widened as I can feel my heart skip a few beats. Did he just say my name? I dont think I have ever heard my name from his mouth. I can feel my face heating up as I hid half my face in my knees. "How... do you know?" I ask not wanting to look at him.

I can hear him sigh as he walks away, "Trust me, give him time to get use to you. And whatever you did to make him upset, then just wait a while and come back to him," he said and I start to relax as I let the words sink in. I turn my head to him as I see him in the kitchen. I wipe my tears as I look back to my brother.

"Everything will be alright," I tell him, thinking that he needs a bath and some new clothes. Food as well. I stand up and walk to the kitchen, sniffing and trying to get my face back to normal. "Are.. you hungry? I can make you something," I tell E.den but he just shakes his head, seeing him with a glass of water.

He walks towards me and helds the glass out, "You need a drink," he says and I cant help but to smile a little and take the glass sipping it. I glance at my brother and my worries grows. He is too thin.

"Thanks.. and I will mke something anyway, I need to feed him," I say as I walk to the fridge taking out some ingrediants. What should I make?

"Who is he," E.den asked and I tense up at the question. I sigh, knowing that there is no way I could this.

"He... is my brother," I said taking out a pan heating it up, and adding some oil.

"Brother? Why is he here?"

I bite my lips as I place some noodles in the pan and start to cut up the veggies, "Um.. he was sent here, I need to take care of him.."

"Whats his name?"

I inhale sharply, the words piercing through me as I dont even know that. "I.. I dont know... its my first time meeting him. I.. never knew I had a brother," I said quietly placing the veggies in.

"What?" I could hear the shock in his voice and I tried to ignore the upcoming questions. "Then.. how.."

His voice trailed off and I took this opportunity to speak, "Please.. dont ask anymore questions," I gripped the wooden spon as i started to mix the the noodles with the veggies. I grab some oyster sauce and dashed some in as well as some salt. 

I can hear him sigh as his footsteps become louder. He comes beside me and leans on the counter and looks over at me and I can feel my heart ponding in my chest. I wouldnt be surprised if I am beat red. "What are you making?"

I flinch at the suddeness of his voice and stutter to answer it, "Um.." I clear my throat not wanting it to crack. "Just some n-noodles... you can stay and eat, I am making more than enough," I said trying to avoid looking at him.

"Hmm.." he leans in closer and I cant help but blush real bad. No judging, no comments. I cant help it. I bite my lips as his breathing reaches my skin and I inwardly squeal, squirming around. "King.."

My eyes widens as I hear my name from his mouth again. My head feels light headed, but my heart is going out of control. What the heck is he doing to me, I dont like this, not one bit. 

"You are full of lots of mysteries you know that," his voice was oddly deep and the breath down my cheek gave me goosebumps.

"I could say the same thing to you," I said trying to ignore all the things he is doing to me.

He scoffs and chuckles as I look back at him which I regret. Seeing him smirk is making me feel funny. I turn back around and grab some plates, turning on the faucet to wash them. 

"I am making a plate for you anyway," I told him as I turn off the heat and place the noodles on the plates. I hand a plate out to him but he just raises a brow and looks at me. "Just.. take it.. I already made you one," I mumble looking away. He takes it and I smile as I slowly start to walk out to the living room and see him sniffing. My heart clenches as I bend down to him and place the plate on the sofa. "Hi... umm.. please eat, you need to eat." I said trying to get him to calm down.

He just curls into a ball more and I cant help but plead with him, "Please.. I am sorry.. really," I am desperate here okay. He wont eat, he wont let me hold him, it hurts. It just hurts.

"Just leave it, he might eat it slowly."

I sighs as I nod my head not wanting to push it. I look at him and decided he needs new clothes, "He needs new clothing," I mumble standing up.

"We can go buy some," E.den suggest and I look at him.

"But.. leave him here alone, I.. I dont know," I said not too sure.

"If we leave him alone he might eat."

I stand there thinking, he coul be right. He might eat. I nod as I look at him, "Umm... we will be right back okay, please eat." I didnt try to touch him, dont want to scare him. E.den walks to the door and I follow, glancing at the boy on the couch. Hope he will be okay.

"Dont worry too much," he says as he closes the door when we are both out. I sigh, relaxing. We start to walk and the sudden realization hit me. We are going shopping, together. How the heck did this happen, I mean, what? I am not going to point it out, there is no point in getting into a fight because of it. "What relationship do you have with Mr. Choi?"

I blink at the question and look at him confusedly, "What do you mean? He is just a teacher, we became friends, thats it." I tell him. I dont get why this is brought up.

"Hm... just found it surprising that you slept with him," he muttered his eyes darkening a bit which scared me.

"i dont get whats so wrong about that, I mean I slept with you," I tell him and he just looked at me surprised. I blinked raising a brow, "Remember.. we were sleeping on my bed."

His eyes widens as he suddenly stop walking, "Wait.. so you just.. fell asleep with him.. like.. just sleeping, nothing else?"

I am so confused right now, what else would we would be doing? Didnt I just tell him we just slept, "Yea.. we just fell asleep," I nod.

"I am going to kill those two," he muttered as he started to walk again. What the hell just happened, do I want to know? Not really. Right now, I am focused on getting new clothes. My mind went back on my brother. His face, its deformed. By the looks of it, there were no marks or anything on his face. I guess it means he was born like that. The things he must have been through. I just dont want to imagine it. I wonder if hyung knows what really happened. Hyung. I want to talk him. I want to see him. 

I sigh, just hoping they are both okay right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Jun sighed as he plopped down on the couch looking up at the cieling. Groaning, he looked at J-hyo huffing, "Yahhh!! I am bored, lets get drunk!"

J-hyo chuckled looking over at Jun and smirked, "If you wanna make out, just say so."

Jun scoffed rolling his eyes, "What are you talking about, I just want a drink," he pouted playing with his hair.

He laughed pulling out his phone checking it, "No, what are you talking about? Everytime we get drunk, I end up ig you to oblivion."

"What? No way," he sat up quickly cocking his brow, "you never ed me before. Or did you? Did we even have with each other?"

"I dont know... did we, I cant remember," he said scrolling through his phone.

"Whatever, the girl I was suppose to go out with canceled on me," he grumbled leaning back on the couch.

J-hyo shook his head, "And thats why you want to drink?" 

"Cant blame me, I am okay," he sighed ruffling his hair.

J-hyo laughed out loud, "Dude, you just practically told me that you want to ."

"I just want my release thats it."

J-hyo eyes widened as he read a message, "Hey... apparently my aunt just had another kid," he told Jun.

Jun looked over at him and smiled, "Really, congratz then."

"I guess, but the thing is, the kid is a failed one," he sighed looking at his other messages.

"Oh, so just an extra huh," he twirled his hair watching as it fell on his face.

J-hyo nodded, "Yea.."

"What are they going to do?"

"They decided not to wait, so they arent going to let that kid grow," he answered.

"What?" Jun looked over at him raising a brow, "So... they are not going to wait and see if he is maybe okay enough.."

J-hyo shook his head, "No.. they see it as a waste of time, so they just want to end it."

"Wow... so when are they going to kill the kid," he blew the hair out of his face.

"Dont know.. probably tonight."

"Hmmm..."

J-hyo placed his phone back and looked at Jun, "Wanna get drunk?"

Jun smiled and sat up, "Yea, lets go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, I want to go see him," Ao says as he starts walking ahead. He looks back at Rasa and sighs, "Walk faster at least."

He groaned shoving his hands in his pockets, "I was busy you know, why not ask Jun to go to King's place?"

He crosses his arms on his chest and shook his head, "Dont you think if I could take him I would. He is busy with some girl, now hurry up!"

Rasa rolled his eyes as he kept walking behind Ao. He looked around, seeing people walk around shopping or eating ot whatnot. He walked along the sidewalk, the sun beaming down on his face. But he stopped short, his eyes wide as he stared through the window. Surprising was an understatement, he was just plain shocked, times infinity that is.

Ao looked over his shoulder and groaned. "Rasa, what the heck do you think you are doing," he growled walking over to him. He rose a brow as he seemed to be looking at something. He turned his head and he too had a shock. "No way... is that," his lips curved up as he smiled big. There in a store, they could see Eden and King, and they seem to be shopping. 

"Since when did they become friends and so close?" Rasa asked not knowing what to make of this.

Ao smirked chuckling, "Yes, since when indeed?" he grabbed the other's arm and pulled him in the store.

"What are you doing?"

"We were going to see King remember, but, they just wont see us," Ao replied as they got in the store hiding.

"You want to spy on them," Rasa shook his head as Ao shushed him.

"Shh!! This is a rare chance okay," Ao whispered as he watched the other two talking and walking around. "Oh my god, I find this way too cute," Ao took out his phone.

"What are you doing," Rasa whispered harshly.

"I am taking pics... what does it look like I am doing!!"

He sighed facepalming, "Just.. dont get us caught."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King's POV

We got in the store and to say that I am confused, would be correct. I dont know anything about clothing, fashion, is not my area. I look around at the boy's clothing, "Hmm.. any ideas?"

"Just pick out some clothes," he says as he picks something out. "How about this?"

I frown, looking at what he picked and shook my head, "No.. I dont like it."

He rose a brow looking at what he picked, "Whats so wrong about this?"

"I dont like whats on it," I said turning around and looking through a rack of clothes. I smile as I pick out a cute shirt, "How about this?"

E.den looks at it and sighs, "No.. you are not getting him that."

I blink as I frown, "Why not?"

"Are you blind, give the boy some pride. He is a boy you know."

I scoff at his words, "It is not girly!"

"Never said that, put it back," he tells me and I glare at him.

"But-"

"Put it back King!" he cuts me off as he walks away. I sigh, looking away as my heart pounds again as he says my name. I like it better, when he wasnt saying my name. I relunctantly put it back as we keep searching. Lets see, something nice and warm. Something catches my eyes as I pick it up.

"How about this?"

He looks at what I got, "Hm, yea sure." I smile wide as we pick out some new clothes. I also grabbed things like a toothbrush and other things he might need, like socks.

After I paid for the things we headed out as it just started to get dark. "I think this should be enough," I say as I look at the other.

E.den nods as his phone vibrates. He checks it and he sighs looking back at me, "I have to go, just call if you need anything." I nod as he goes away.

This was officially a weird day. I shake my head, thinking how nice he was to me. It was just plain weird. But I shrugged as I get home fast. Wlaking up to my door I open it slowly and close it taking my shoes off. I drop the bag on the floor as I walk to see him on the couch still curled up and slightly shivering. I smile as I see the plate. Its not empty, but I could tell he ate. I crouch down and he seems to flinch away from me.

I bite my lips as I try to reach for him again, "Please.. dont be scared. I wont hurt you," I whisper as I gently touch his shoulder an he didnt seem to flinch away from me. I could feel my heart pound as he looks up. He is not scared of me. Happy would be an understatement. I am beyond happy. I look at his mask and I cant help but feel so bad for him. 

My hands reach out for him, "My name is Woosuk, and I am your brother. Its okay, you are safe. Come to hyung," I say and slowly he comes to me as I wrap my arms around his fail body. I hug him tight as he trembles against me. "Its alright, its okay, dont be scared. I am here. I wont let anything happen to you, I wont let you be hurt." I whisper as I hear a soft whimper.

"Its okay, I will protect you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay finally an update!!!!

whoooo cant believe it took me this long!!

I hope you liked it!!!!

enjoy~~

^^