Ch. 18

It's not just about fighting

updatiiingg~~~~~~ finally!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glance at hyung smiling slighty, "Sorry.." I dont really know why I said sorry, but I just felt that I needed to. He starts smiling shaking his head. Chuckling he ruffles my hair.

"Its fine... go answer it.."

I smile in return and get up from the couch taking my plates and hyung's also. Walking into the kitchen I place the dishes on the sink and answer the phone call "Hello?" I ask as I turn on the sink to wash the plates. 

"You seem well."

I freeze as I hear a familiar chuckle go through my ears. Feeling the phone slip from my shoulder, I quickly grab it, "H-Hyung..?" my voice cracks a bit, but hey, who can blame me.

"Its nice to talk to you again Woosuk," his voice never leaves my head, I can always tell its him. But I stare down gripping the phone tightly in my hands. I bite my lips, feeling an ache in my chest. Something that doesnt feel right to me. "Woosuk?"

His voice snaps me out and I turn off the faucet. Swallowing slightly, I walked out the kitchen and was headed towards my room. I glance back at my teacher giving him a smile or at least trying to, but I can tell something was wrong with it. Probably the fact that my lips were quivering a bit, and it was so obvious that he noticed as well. Walking quickly into my room, I shut the door closed, locking it. "Hyung.." my voice barely came out, and I had to swallow this stupid lump in my throat. "You.. you finally called..."

"Woosuk... I am sorry... but its good to know that you are okay. The game seemed a bit hectic," I can hear the smile in his voice, and I couldnt help but smile too, but there is still that lingering feeling. He was suppose to call much earlier, but its nice to know that he is still watching over me.

"Yea... but I won..." I try to lighten up the mood but, I am just not feeling it. I bite my lips hard, trying to contain this feeling to explode. My eyes sting and my body shakes, but I have to be strong. I grab the phone with both hands as I slide down to the floor.

"Yea.. I know.. I am happy." he says and I can only nod. "Woosuk.. please dont be like that... try to be happy.. for me.. I know this is hard, but try your best."

"Hyung.." I inhale sharply trying to make my voice at ease, "I... I really dont want to do this anymore... I know I said I will do it for you.. but.. I have no idea what this is about.. I am just so.. confused.." I never thought a day would come where I would fail my hyung. I just want him here, I just want to see him.

"I know.. but its dangerous for you to know. I am sorry," his voice was filled with so much emotions, that i couldnt help but sniffle. "But its okay.. someone else is also watching you.. so you are not alone."

I dont know if I am suppose to feel happy or just plain creeped out, "But.. you are going to come here right? You are going to stay with me and visit right?" I ask amd wait for him to answer, but none comes. I grit my teeth feeling kind of angry, "Right hyung? You said you will?"

"Woosuk.. I... please understand... I cant... I really wish bu-"

"Hyung!! You cant do that! You already promised," I shout at the phone. I know it horrible that I cut hyung off and me screaming at him like this, but I cant help it. I feel horrible too, but, cant I just for once, be selfish and want what I want. "You.. promised.. you never broke one before.." I can my face being all itchy and yes, I am crying, but its not fair. 

"Woosuk.. just listen and understand.. there is a reason why I cant.. please.. you are not a kid anymore-"

"Stop! Just stop! I am sick and tired of listening an understanding. For once hyung.. for once.. I know I am not a kid.. but when have I ever acted like one. I never really got to go outside... I never got to play with kids my age... I never did anything of what a normal kid is like... and I didnt mind.. I didnt mind reading books or learning how to use my power... I didnt care that I didnt have a loving family.. I didnt care.. because you were there... for me instead... and I always.. ALWAYS... did what you said, like a good kid. I always understood things.. that kids arent capable of understanding... I always acted more mature for my age... but please, just this once, let me be a kid. Let me be stubborn, let me whine and complain, let me cry and beg just so you can come here and scold me or whatever.. please..." I am just really tired, all I want is for him to come, but I just ant handle being a mature one anymore. I can feel myself sobbing pretty bad, and my body wont stop shaking. I realy dont like this. "Please... just come here hyung... please come to me...hic.. please." I beg to him as I try not to hiccup so much. I dont want anything right now, all I want is for me to be spoiled and have my hyung with me. I want to be a kid.

"Dont you ever say you were never treated like a kid. Woosuk.. raising you was kid of hard for me, you were the first person I truely cared about, so I tried and  gave you everything you wanted... but everything you wanted.. was something I could not let you have. There is always aa reason Woosuk... I know you want to be spoiled right now.. I know you want things your way.. but... I cant give it to you.. I am sorry. You were such a good kid, always listening to me and always trying to be smarter to make me proud. I am sorry I couldnt give you a normal childhood.."

"Hyung.." I croak out wanting him to stop talking, "stop.. I had a great childhood.. one that noone will unerstand. All I want is for you to come here.. I want to see you again," I sniff, my head getting a bit dizzy.

"I am sorry.. but... I.. cant."

"Why?!? Why not hyung?!? WHY? Tell me why!! You always say there is a reason but what is that reason? Why cant you tell me... dont you think I want to know..!!"

"Woosuk! I cant tell you! This is for your safety!"

"Well I am tired of being protected, I can handle myself! So tell me!" I am literally gripping my phone really hard, I think its going to break soon. I try to calm myself down, I dont know when have I cried so much in my life, but I really do not like this at all. The feeling is horrible.

"Woosuk! I will not repeat myself again." his voice got a bit lower, he is mad. But doesnt mean I cant be mad also.

"Hyung.. no its not fair-"

"Woosuk!"

"STOP HYUNG JUST STOP!!!! Just... stop..." I am tired, I cant deal with this now. Its too much. "All I want.. is for you to come here.. I dont care what the reason... I just want to see you... thats all... thats all hyung..." I place the phone down ending the call. I wanted to talk with hyung, but all it did was for us getting into a fight. Am I being too selfish?

I turn my head as I hear a knock on the door, it must be Mr. Choi. Oh god, did he hear? Well, considering I was screaming on the top of my lungs, I am positive he heard. "King... are you alright?"

I just sat there, staring at the floor. What do i do?

"Can  you open the door?"

Can I open the door.

Can I?

I dont really want him to see me like this, I dont want to be near anyone. I am not stable. But, he is a guest. I feel horrible having him hear while I am liek this. I reach for the knob and unlock it, scooching to the wall. The door opens and my eyes are still staring into an empty space. 

"You should turn on the light."

Oh yea, its dark in here. I havent noticed. The lights turn on and I flinch. He comes in front of me and bends down. I dont want to look at him. It is too humiliating, oh god why did I open the door. He lifts up my face, and I am too tired to fight. I am sure my eyes are beat red. I stare at him and he can only smile at me, and starts wiping the tears away.

I sniff blinking a couple of times. "Your eyes.. are really red..." he says. I think he is trying to make me feel better. I think. "You know... its okay to let things out. Everyone needs to, or else whatever is bottled up inside, it can build up. And soon, you wont be able to contain it any longer, and will just explode. Every feeling that you felt will come out of you at once."

I listen to his words carefully. Can that really happen, I dont know for sure. I am ot certain of many things actually. But before I knew it, my mouth starts moving on their own, "Am I selfish?" my voice came out as a whisper, but I am sure he heard me.

He only smiles and starts to carress my cheeks with his thumb, "Everyone.. can be selfish at times... everyone should be a little selfish.. even me." I dont think that answered my question but it did make me feel better, somehow. I watched as he leaned in and placed a kiss on my forehead. My eyes widened as I can feel my face heat up. My heart beats a bit too fast. I bring my hand up and touch that spot he kisses me at.

He kissed me.

He actually kissed me.

A teacher kissed me.

No.

Not just any teacher.

My teacher.

My teacher kissed me.

If I think about it it just makes me blush more. I avert my eyes away from him, chewing on my lips. I can hear him chuckle as he ruffles my head, "Your too cute!"

My eyes twitched as I heard that. 

Cute.

He called me cute.

I am not cute!

I glared at him, "I am not cute!" How many times do I have to tell people that.

"Oh really.. what makes you think that huh?" I can tell he is mocking me, that teasing voice of his. He thinks he is all that. Kind of reminds me of someone. Someone so cocky that drives me insane.

"Because I am not! I.. just cant be! I.. I... I cant! Ao and Jun are cute.. they define cute! I clearly do not! Are you blind?" I practically start flailing my arms everywhere and try to prve my point.

"Oh really now.. and how do you know they are cute. You could just think that. I think you are cute. Cuteness is an opinion.. dummy. Arent you suppose to be smart," he smirkes and I can feel my blood boiling. How dare he?

As I was about to say something, he grabs a piece of paper that is on the floor. Huh, I did not notice that. "What's this?" he opens it up and my eyes widened. Its that phone number that the girl gave me. 

"Uh.. thats nothing!" I try to grab it from him but he is a bit too quick.

"Hmm.. looks like someone got a number from someone.. who is this girl King?" he eyes me with that stupid smirk of his.

Aurgh, of all times, why does he have to find this now. I didnt even know that he can be like this. "Hyung give it!"

He laughs as he gives me the paper and I take it from him. Great, I forgot about this, should I call? "So.. feeling better yet?"

I stop for a secind and realize what was happening. I look up at him surprised. So, this was all just to make me feel better, "Wah.. I.. yea I guess.."

He nods his head, "Good.. but everything I said was true though.. you are cute.." he gives out a smile that I never seen him have. I would argue back at him, but that smile really made me stop everything I was going to say. It looked, cute, very cute. He stands up brining out a hand outwards, "Come on.. I cleaned the dishes for you."

I smile as I take his hand, and he pulls me up. "Th-thanks... you didnt have to though.."

"Nah.. its okay.. come on.. lets watch a movie.. a funny one," he says and I nod. I guess I can go for a movie right now.

Its better than sulking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wooowow i did not update for a long timmee...

sorry i was trying to get my black cat story done first.. i am getting there...

soo how did u like this!!

was it good.. 

i was afriad that i lost of how king thought or somehting and i made his personally diff.. hoping i didnt..

lol...

plzz leave comments!!

and enjoy

^__^