Ch. 16

It's not just about fighting

okayyyyy now the game that is being played, i got it from an inifinte show that i watched so credits to them!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed with my bad luck. Please, just please let things go okay. "So.. how does the game work?" I asked really scared of what Jun is going to say. Jun smiles as he hands us a piece of paper with a target on it.

"Okay.. now you have to place that anywhere on your body. This is how the game goes.. we each will be given a piece of paper with someone's name on it. That name is your target. You take the water gun and shoot it at their target. Once you do that, you have caught your target and that target has to help you catch their preson. Say, my target is E.den and I catch him. He is with me now with my partner and I have to catch E.den's target. King may or may not know if E.den is caught, it's up to him to pay attention if his partner has been caught. Now the last person standing, who have not been caught is the winner. I had someone do the names so it won't be confusing," Jun explains.

I just stare at him kind of confused but I think I have a good idea. "Can your partner know what their target is," Rasa asked and Jun nodded.

"If you want.."

"Okay, this sounds awesome! Where is the paper," J-hyo asked as we picked up our water gun. Jun got them out and gave us the piece paper that belonged to us. Though what confused me is that how will the names be seperated correctly, I mean what if I get my partner. Jun had no idea of who our partners were going to be unless he had rigged the before papers. Sighing, I shook it off. 

Once Jun gave out the papers he smiled, "Okay... now we all run away from each other then open the papers got it? Good!" with that he took off with J-hyo as Ao did so with Rasa. I look at E.den who had started to walk and I followed. I tried to think of where to put my target. I saw E.den place his under his arm. That's a good idea. I look at my body and tried to think of where to put it without getting to it easily. I smiled and found the perfect spot. I took the target and placed it in my inner thigh.

Ha! Just try and get me now whoever you are. I look up to see E.den staring at me. Flushing I shift my my gaze. "Who is your?"

I was a bit taken back by his question but I cleared my throat as I opened the paper. I had Rasa, "Um.. Rasa you?"

"Jun.." he said simply.

I nodded as I started to follow him having no idea what to do. This is awkward okay. E.den and I never really got along so I don't know what to do. Looking at his back I thought I might as well start talking, "So.. what do we do?"

"We should start looking for the others, and once we make sure no one is following us we split up. Do you have your cell phone?" he looked at me and I nodded. "Give it to me..?"

I gave it to him suddently understanding why. If anyone spots the other's target or have any other information to tell we can just call. Or text as people do in this world which I don't know how to do yet. It is my first phone okay, no judging! He gave me back my phone and I look at the number given. It says E.den on his contact. I feels kind of weird having his number. It's like we are friends. I shudder at the thought.

"Are you listening?" he sighed and I flinch.

"S-sorry what?" I flush, yea nice job King. Daydream why don't you.

Groaning he grabbed my arm pulling me forward, "Just come.. why did I have to be stuck with someone who cant fight."

I stare wide eyed at him clearly offended, "Yah!! I can fight! You are just stupid that you'll get caught easily," I attempted to shoot back an insult but even I admit that was lame.

"I am not stupid.. I know how to strategize." he told me. Sighing, I figured that it was pointless to argue back with him. It never ends out well. "What no lame comeback," he chuckles and I can feel myself twitch.

He is soo asking for it, "Shut up. You act like you are so big but you couldn't even get that girl in the cafe," I scoffed. i just hate it when he thinks so highly of himself. Especially when he insulted those type of girls he hated. I mean I get the fact that people have their taste, or so I have read, but saying things like that really just irks me. I can feel his grip on me tighten as he yanks me forward a bit to harsh, "Ow.." I yelped glaring at him who grunted.

"Something was wrong with her.. she just likes those those stupid types," he scowled and I raise an eyebrow at his reaction.

"Well even so.. you couldnt get her," I smirk but suddenly realized the insult, "hey! I am not stupid! As you can see... I am very intelligent!" I glare making him laugh. "Are you saying I am not?"

"I dont know.. I only know you for how long mama's boy," he shook his head.

I can feel myself heat up at the name, stupid hat, "It was just a hat! Stop calling me that!" he didnt answer as he pulled me into a bush. Grunting as I landed on the ground I look at him peeking around. I follow his gaze and see J-hyo looking lost. "It's J-hyo.. was he following us?"

E.den nodded, "I am guessing he has one of us," he whispered. I look at him, J-hyo seems confused. I realized that at some point we would have to betray our own partners to be the last one standing.

I sigh and just watch the other, "What do we do.. stay here for now," I asked as I turned around and looked up to make sure we are not followed.

"Yea.. when the coast is clear then we split up." E.den said and I just crossed my legs trying to sit comfortably. I see J-hyo running away and my attention turns back to E.den. I am just going to follow his lead, as I can't really do much right now. "Why are you looking at me?"

"Huh? Oh uh.. I was just thinking.. since we are going to be here awhile.." I look away kind of embarrassed.

He just nods and things go quiet. As you can see, there is nothing we need to talk about or things we can talk about. After a while he stands up and I look at him, "Alright... we will split up now.. you have my number right?" I nod as I stand up too, "Okay good.. i'll text if anything happens." 

I nod again as I see him running away. Gripping my water gun I start to crawl behind a tree wondering of how to start this. I stand up and slowly peek out to see no one in sight. I run to a park bench and bend down hiding. Now I have to find rasa, but hwere could he be? If I were Rasa, I would be looking for my target, but who is his target I do not know. Maybe he is with some girls flirting. 

Though the chances are not highly. I turn my head and slowly start to get up walking somewhere. I scan around the area wondering why the heck am I even playing this stupid game. I noticed a shadow by me and I flinch looking back. I go into hiding behind a trash can to see who it was. I have no idea. I see no one but there was someone there. I start walking again and through the bushes trying to be quiet. I wonder if someone is following, god I hope not!

My eyes widened when I saw exactly who I was looking for. Rasa. I sneak in the bushes watching him. He seems to be walking somewhere. I look around his body to search for the target but I cant find it. I frowned, it isnt beneathe his shirt is it? That would be cheating. But my eyes widened when he tried to climb a tree and I see exactly where it is. He placed it down there, by his crotch area and I heat up.  

Are you kidding me? I have to shoot him there? Bastard, he did that on purpose. I am not going under there just tp shoot him. I sigh but I do see the chance since he is climbing. Rolling it out I shoot at the target but he is faster and dodges. Damn, so close! Rasa turns and smirks.

"So.. you are my catcher?" he says and I glare. He starts to run and I chase after him.

"You just had to put it there didn't you?" I shout causing him to laugh.

"I cant make it easy for now can I?" he grins while he turns a corner but I am right behind. He is so not going to lose me. "And its gonna be easier now that I know its you!"

I quirk my eyebrows, "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Means that you do not have the guts to go over there to shoot me."

Okay, he has a point. I am not going to pry his legs open just to shoot his private area. I'll only do it when I see the chance. As if he read my mind Rasa stoops and so do I. 

"Okay.. so.. come here and shoot at my target," he chuckles as my face goes red.

Damn, I hate that cocky . I inhale as I step forward. Maybe there is a way for him to like jump or something so I don't have to like go there. I groan as I think of nothing. Aiish, I really do not like him. "I hate you.. why did you have to put it there?"

"Hey.. you did the same!" he tried to defend himself but I gawk at him.

"Okay.. first.. its not there.. it is on my inner thigh okay!" I point towards it, "it is not even remotely close there and.. why are laughing?" I stare at him confused. Why is he laughing? That is nothing funny. But I flinch as I heard another chuckle and look back with my eyes widen.

"Thanks for the info.." Ao smiles as he points the gun towards me. ! I immediately duck and run to the nearest bush and start to like dash to the trees with Ao behind on mt tail. Argh, how am I so stupid? I just told my catcher where my target was. I am clearly an idiot. I would not be surprise if E.den starts to betray me.

I hid behind a tree panting. I think I lost him. I pull out my phone and go to E.den's contact. I press the text button and start to type as fast as i can. I cant risk the chance of Ao hearing me. I should be doing this right.

J-hyo is after you and Ao is after me

Not knowing what else to type I pressed send and waited there. Not long after until I received a text back. Looking at it, it was from E.den.

Ok, dont do anything stupid. Be careful!

I cant help that my face my face heats up when he tells me to be careful. I dont know why, and my heart would not stop beating. Its annoying. I take a deep breathe but yelp when I hear my name. Turning around I shoot the person behind but my eyes widened when it wasnt Ao.

But Mr. Choi.

"Ah.. oh my god I am so sorry! I didnt know it was you. I am sorry Mr. Choi!" I bow down to him multiple times.

He just chuckles, "Okay okay.. and its hyung!!"

I blush but nod, "Sorry hyung.." I mumble but smile when I see Sin there, "Sin!!" I pick him up and craddle him in my arms petting him.

"So why are you with a water gun?" he asked and I suddenly feel all silly.

"Um.. we are playing a game.." I amswer.

"We?"

I nod and explain to him the game I am in. He nods finally understanding. Sin my fingers and I smile petting him. "So who is your victim?"

"Rasa.." I tell him and he nods.

Smiling he ruffles my hair, "i see.. well I should let you get back to your game then.." he says as Sin hops of my arms. I nod also.

"Okay.. um again sorry I will make it up to you for wetting you," I say again. I really cant believe I shot my teacher.

He just shook his head, "No its okay.. I'll see you later.." he says and start to walk. I watch as he disappears and sigh, I will so do something for him. Turning, I walk out again seeing that the coast is clear.

I walk to the playground and scan the area. I wonder where is everyone? I look at the kids playing and smile. They seem to be having fun. I walk further but I hear my name being called again. Turning around I see the person who I have been looking for for a while. "Tony!!"

"Hey King its been a while."

I nod vigoriously, "Yea.. I have been trying to find your truck but you never seem to stay in one place." I look at him. Its nice to see again.

He just laughs shaking his head, "Sorry kid.. I go around town since this is an ice cream truck. Hey how about an ice cream cone, my treat." he offers and I cant but nod.

"Yea.." I say and he asks me which flavor, "strawberry!" I answer and he goes to get it. Once he comes back he hands me it and I start to eat it, "you have no idea how much i missed this," I tell him.

"Thanks kid.. it mean alot," he smiles but looks at my water gun, "What is that for?"

"Oh.. I am playing a game with my friends.." I tel him and he chuckles.

"You seem to to be having fun."

I frown, "Barely.. it is not as easy.." I bite my cone chewing on it. But before he can say anything I felt myself being picked by the waist. Yelping, okay shrieking more likely, I start to struggle in his grip not knowing who it is.

"What do you think you are doing?" I freeze, that was E.den's voice. "i'm sorry.. but I am taking him.." he starts to walk away and I continue to struggle.

"Yahh.. put me down!!" I yell and he drops me on the grass glaring at me. I groan looking up at him, "What was that for?"

He bends down and grabs my ice cream, "We are in the middle of a game but you are eating ice cream? What if someone else caught you?" he growls as I watch him throw the ice cream.

You have got to be kidding, "Yahh.. that was mine! You are getting me a new one!!" I glare at him.

He sighs as he rubs his temple, "Listen.. get your head in the game. Rasa got J-hyo and Jun got Ao.." he tells me and I look shocked. How does he know? That means Jun and Ao is after me. Argh!

"Thanks.." I mumble. He nods as tells me that he is going to go look for Jun. Sighing I start to walk. great no I have to be extra careful. But my luck runs out as someones jumps on me sending us to the ground. I look up and see Jun, someone kill me now!

"Sup King.. Its nice to see you.. now would you be so kind and open up your legs for me please?" he stares at me with those eyes but I push him off and start to crawl away but he grabs my leg pulling me back.

"Argh... let go.." I start to kick him but he takes hold of my legs and pushes his open. I blush as the position as I start to struggle harder, "Let go!"

"No way.. I guess I have to do this the hard way.." he grabs hold of my knee one hand and my thigh on the other keeping my legs apart. Yelping I grab ahold of my water gun getting ready to aim it at him as he starts to grab his. "This looks totally wrong.." he mumbles and I flush harder but before he could anything he gets wet on his armpit where his target is at. "Ack!"

I look around and see E.den there. Thank god for him! "Get off of him.." he says.

Jun groans as he glares at hims standing up, "Damn you... I had him.. but you do know that your target is him next right?" he points at me my eyes widened. . He is right, I look at E.den and he only stares at me. I took this chance to run.

"Yah.. he is getting away," I hear Jun shout but I am long gone from them. E.den looked seriously pissed, why who knows. But now I know  who is after me and eh does not seem happy at all. what am I going to do?

I look around and spot Rasa. That's it, I have to get him, so I will have more people with me. E.den has Jun and Ao. But if I get Rasa, then i have him and J-hyo. I can do this right? Right!

------------------------------------------------------------------

i am dooone

sorry for the long wait..

but yaya here it is...

plz comment and stuff..

enjoy

^^