Ch. 4

It's not just about fighting

Updatiiiing !!!!!!!!!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ow just ing ow! I take off my cap as I furiously throw it somewhere to who knows where. I am just really pissed. My ing lips hurt. I look in the mirror and it looks really red, like really really red. I gently touch it but hiss as my finger came in contact with the skin. I ruffle my floopy hair which is all over the place. I sigh as I go in the kitchen and grab out a ice cube. I place it on my lip and winced at the pain. It sizzled and the ice started to melt. "Stupid .. you think I want to hang out with a bunch of weirdos.. well you then.. stupid .."

I groan frusterated and I start pulling on my hair. I am mad okay, and a bit scared. Just a bit. I cant help but get a nervous feeling for tomorrow. I dont want to go to school. Hyung, why cant you come here? I feel lonely.

I plop down on the couch and I stare into space. I touch my lips once again but , it hurts! Stupid Rasa, making me drink that. Whatever, they can go to hell. I dont care. I mumble a bunch of profanities as I toss around and try to fall asleep.

------------------------------------------

I woke to see the sun shining through the windows. , I actually fell asleep and its school ahgain. My god, school! I am smart. I drag myself up and I realized I didnt really eat anything yesterday. My stomach is hungry like hell. I run to change my clothes as I wash my face and brush my teeth. i grab another cap and put it on my head, there is no time for me to make my hair look nice. I grab a jumbo size pocky as I open it and put it in my mouth. This should last me for a few hours, I think. I  run outside after I grabbed my bag.

I winced in pain as my lips were still swollen. It did not get better, damn. This will get attention from a lot of people.  As I started to walk faster, I couldnt help but notice some muffling. Is someone in danger? I walked towards the sound into like a dark corner. Yea, something has to be going on. I walk faster as I hid behind a wall. I watched as a girl was breathing for her life.

My eyes widened at the blood, and I was going to go and do something, but my blood went cold as I saw this horrific creature that looked half like a zombie combined with the mixture of a pirate. Does that make sense? But no, thats not really what made my eyes twitch. But the fact of who it was fighting.

E.den.

He had his shirt half ripped and he was bleeding uncontrollably. The blood was streaming down his stomach that actually looked quite defined. But back to the point, the red liquid kept flowing out of the shoulder. But he looked as if it didnt bother him. The hell. He seemed so strong and confident looking. As the demon started to run towards him, the girl covered as she shrieked. 

She was fine, it was E.den that was hurt. Should I do something? But my question was answered as E.den destroyed that thing in half a second. Not exaggerating. His eyes glowed as the wounds on his body starts to heal. He walked over to the frighten looking girl who trembled greatly as tears were streaming down her face.

"Are you alright," he asked the girl while bending down, touching her head. Wow, he sounds so... nice. Its too weird, I am not use to him being like that. Creepy, just creepy.

She starts to cry nonstop hiccupping and what not. I pity her. E.den starts to pull her into a hug, comforting her. "Its okay... nothing happened.." he whispers as his eyes glow and the girl starts to calm down closing her eyes. I think she fell asleep. For some reason I feel like I am invading someones privacy. But I gasp as he turns his head in my direction. 

, my legs just begins to move as I fled from the scene. Did he see me!? I hope not! Oh god I really hope he didnt see me. 

I finally got to my first class and just sat down in my seat. The teacher didnt come yet thank god. I sigh as I remembered what happened moments ago. I can hear people mumbling something about my lips being red. I glare at everyone and they avert their gazes.

"Hey King.. what up.." Jun sits down in his seat beside me. He looks at a few girls and smile sweetly as he waved to them, "Morning.." the girls starts squealing and giggling and . Stupid mama boy. So I am guessing he has to put up an image of a flower boy?

Doesnt matter, I am suppose to stay away from them anyway. Just ignore.

"So.. ho-.." his eyes widened as he looked at me. "Damn.. your lips.. they are really red and.. wow... that really burned you huh.. it should go away though.." he leans in closer as he pokes my lips with his finger.

I just stare at him ignoring the pain. What the hell is he doing? I glance at the corner of my eye and I can see people muttering and whispering things while looking at us. "Can you stop that.. poeple are looking at us.." I glare at the boy.

He laughs as he pulls his hand away, "What... afraid that I may end up doing something shocking.."

My eyes twitch at the thought of what he might do, endless possibilites. Just stop, just stop ing stop it. I dont like this, this is too weird.

"Calm down.. I am not.. nice cap by the way.. its different from yesterday.. it looks nice.." I just nod, turning away. "Sorry about yesterday.." I just nod again. "You are way too quiet.. arent you suppse to be like a bad boy.. well you arent doing a good job.."

I wince at that response, thanks dude.

"You know.. you can just ignore what E.den said.."

I jerk my head towards him, "What are you talking about.." how did he know?

"I am not stupid.. I know him just enough to know what he is going to do. Just forget it.. you are one of us and Rasa knows it too. Even though things got a bit weird. But you are one of us now, a part of the group.." he smiles at me.

No thank you. I dont want to be in the group, but thanks anyway. 

"So... whats your mission.." he asks me as he places his chin on his palm.

I just look at him, "Why the hell should I tell you.."

He puts his hands up surrendering, "Alright.. dont tell me.." he chuckles. "You know.. my mission is to retrieve this gem that is hidden in school grounds, but there are things in my way. Pisses me off. Ao has to go to the government and steal some files or some and replace it with fake reccomendation. Rasa is here to assassinate some important person around this area but it actaully is a demon. E.den just has to kill the gang that is forming in the sewers from attacking the center of this city. J-Hyo was chasing this monster thing to kill it and it led him here, so he is trying to find it and end its life."

Wow, I cant believe Jun just told me all that. But I cant help that my mind went to what happened this morning. But that flew out of my mind as the door opened and in came the teacher. As soon as she walked in, a bucket of what looked like water and toilet paper fell on her. Her eyes widened and so did mine. Everyone laughed but I just stayed quiet looking at her horrified expression. 

She didnt even say anything as she just slammed the door shut, her walking out. I heard a chuckle as I looked at Jun. "Did... you.. do that..?"

He sighed as he looked satisfied, "Its good to be a good student.. no one expects its you... man that was funny.."

I just looked at him confused, "But.. why?"

"She just ing irritates me.." Jun just shrugged as he patted my shoulder, "so.. no hard feelings right.. for yesterday I mean.. about the test.."

I admit, that was pretty funny even though I feel bad for her. I smile as I nod my head, "No hard feelings."

------------------

As class ended, with no teacher, Jun and I parted ways. I actually talked to him more today and gotten a but closer. Thats not good, hyung told me not to. I walked in to my next class and almost instantly Ao glomps me. "King!!"

I stare at him rubbing my shoulder, "Yea.."

"Ouch.. your lips look like they hurt.. can I touch it?"

I flinch back shaking my head, "No.. why do you want to.." covering my lips afriad that he might.

He laughs as he punched me on the shoulder. Ow, that hurt. "I was kidding.. come on.. it should heal." he drags me to our seat. You know, I cant stay away from them. They come to me.

"Why do you always come to me.." I ask him, just really curious.

"Because, you are one of us.. and I rather act like me than someone I am not. Besides, I want us to be firends.." he smiles at me but for some reason I dont get a good vibe from him.

"Okay.."

"I like your hat.. are you trying to hide that horrible hair of yours.. you look nice this way."

What the hell did he say, "Yahhh.. I like my hair okay! I just didnt have time to make it look nice," I can feel myself blush as I try to control myself.

He smirks at me as he chuckles, "Are you kidding.. birds can live in there. You should really change it." 

I glare at him furious now, "No.. screw you.. I like my hair. Just cuz people dont like it doesnt mean I should change it.. I did it for me and no one else. What right do you have to tell me what to do and not to do huh.. you ca-" 

i was cut off by his laughter, "Calm down.. I was teasing.. see.. you should be more like this.. more open.. you are quiet.. and sorry for yesterday.. things got a bit hectic.."

I mumble some random things under my breathe still glaring at him, "That wanst nice.."

"You know.. I dont why they made you have this image.. it doesnt suit you at all... I am serious.. its like your first time acting like this.."

I couldnt help but freeze at his words. I swallow hard as I try not to tremble. King, pull yourself together. "Ha.. well... I dont usually act all bad boy.. thats all... its been a long time.." I nervously laugh avoiding his eyes.

"Hmmm.. is that so.. tell me King.. whats your mission," Ao suddenly asks.

"I dont need to tell you.." I reply, wanting him to stop talking. And thankfully the teacher came in and I sighed in relief. That was close.

As class ended Ao grabbed my arm, "Come on.. we are going to lunch.. and you are not running away.."

My eyes widened as i remember certain words. , E.den is gonna be there. Thats not good, I dont like him. "I am not really hungry.."

"Its okay.. E.den wont say anything."

We both flinch at the new voice, and saw J-Hyo beside us. "Damn.. you scared the out of us.." Ao glared at him.

"Sorry.." he looks up at me, "you know.. I dont really trust that you say who you are.. but I think you are a good kid.." he smiles at me.

Thanks for your input dude. As I got to the table Rasa looked up at me, "Hey.. Sorry about yesterday... just had to make sure."

I just nod towards him, "Its okay.. I can understand."

"Does your lips hurt," J-Hyo asked as he took a seat near Rasa.

"Not much.." yea I lied, it still ing hurts.

"Nice cap.." Rasa smirks.

Why does everyone say that? Its just a cap. "I dont think he knows what it says.." I hear Jun chuckle.

What, I look at the reflection and my eyes widened in horror. 'Dont Mess With Mama's Boy' is what it says. What the ! I can feel my face heating up as i groan rubbing my forehead with my fingers.

"Its okay.. it looks nice at least.." Ao snickers as he pats my shoulder.

"Why the didnt you tell me.." I glare at Jun trying to makemy face calm down.

"I thought you knew.." he claims.

"But it gives you a new image.." Rasa points out. Yea, a bad one. 

My eyes went towards a figure that is coming to us. I can feel myself getting nervous as E.den approaches. "There he is.." Rasa shouts.

"Sorry I am late.." he comes to us and automatically giving me a look. He really does not like me. 

"Dude, did you get it," J-Hyo asked and E.den just nodded.

But what got to me the most, was what he was holding. It was the pocky stick I was eating. , I mustve dropped it somehow. How the did I not notice. It was still in the wrapper only like two bites out of it, small ones.

"Oooh.. pocky.. can I have it," Jun asked as he was reaching for it.

"You cant... it fell," he crushed it and threw it in the trash. I can just feel him glaring at me, crap!! 

The rest of lunch just got me out of place. I talked but only when they asked me questions. I made small talk with Jun and Ao too. Next was gym and I apprently had it with Rasa, but apparently today was  half day. So we got to go home when I just arrived at the gym. 

I walked outside, just wanting to go home but my collar was pulled to the wall. I just know who it is, "E.den.." I growl at the person in front of me. 

"You know.. it isnt nice to watch people when they are on their mission.." he told me.

" off... I thought someone was in trouble.." I dust off the dirt on my shirt.

"And I thought I told you to stay away from us.." he growls closing me in a corner.

"It not my fault that they drag me in with you guys.. like I want to be with a like you," I cant help it. When i get mad, I start to say things taht piss peopo off.

"You ing ..for a mama's boy, you have guts to talk to me," he shoves me in the corner and that caught people's attention and starts to form a cricle around us.

You know what, " you.." I shove him back but a bit too hard as he almost fell to the ground.

He glares as he kicks me to the chest knocking me to the ground. I groan. "You know what.. you say you are one of us.. lets see you fight like one.." he chuckles as I hear the chanting of the word 'fight'. , what the hell did I get myself into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am dooone....

i want my laptop to work..

uuugh..

but enjoy..

plzz comment and suscribe!!

^^