Ch. 6

It's not just about fighting

updatiiing....

--------------------------------------------------

Its comfy, really comfy. I shift around as the aroma of something that smells like food. I instantly opened my eyes to see myself sleeping on the couch. Huh, I guess I fell asleep. I sat up to see a blanket covering me. Thats nice, I guess. I sighed as I stretched my limbs because they are a bit sore and I turn my head to see Ao walking into the living room. So that means Jun is cooking?

"Morning.. we didnt expect you to be missing from your bed.. thought something came after or something.." he chuckles as he plopped himself down next to me.

I just stare at him, so I am guessing all this really happened. Damn! I am still tired, maybe if I go back to sleep then it will seriously be a deam when I wake up again. Worth a shot right? 

"Are you.. okay..?" Ao just looks worried and he looks as if someone is about to die. Wait, I wont die right? 

My eyes twitch at the sudden thought. I cant die, I shouldnt! Its not even possible, we cant die just like that. I am not, right? "Um.. o-okay.. I guess.." crap he is scaring me.

His hand lean in to touch my face and I am just completely frozen. "How are your bones.." his fingers graze across my cheek and gently touches my lips.

"Fine.. healed.." I was a afraid to answer, considering where his fingers are.

"Then... why.." he just starts to mumble to himself as he checks over my face.

"Why what?" okay this is really creeping me out. Whats going on?

"You face.. your outer appearence.. its not healed.. for us.. we heal quickly.. inside and out.. but yours just healed inside.. thats just weird.." Ao pulls his hand back and gets up. Is that true?

"Maybe he is really not one of us.." Jun comes out with a tray of food. Ao and I just stare at him, are you serious? Not him too.

"Dude.. he is one of us.. trust me.. I know you feel it too," Ao just grumble as he starts to pace around.

"Okay thats true.. fine.. maybe.. he is one of us.. but different.." Jun then states. They do know that I am like right here right? I can hear them!

"Hmm.. but how?!!? Thats not possible." Ao sighs as he shakes his head.

"You guys know that I am right here right," I raise my eyebrow at them.

Jun places the tray down as he also starts to examin my face. "King.. is there.. some things we should know about you.."

Okay, what? I stare at him confused. What does that mean, is he trying to piss me off? "What the hell do you mean by that," I scowl at them a bit hurt.

"We are not trying to offend you.. we just.. we're curious.. whats your family name.. you know.. your bloodline.." Ao says.

, not this. I can feel myself sweat as I start to tense. Why this damn it! why do they care. "Why does that matter.." I tried to avoid it because well, I dont know. And hyung told me to never tell anyone.

"We are just curious.. and maybe it will help us discover why?" Jun sits down on the couch. He is kidding right, I cant tell them. Its not safe, according to hyung's words.

"I still dont see how that matters.." I get up off the couch and start heading for the door. 

"Where are you going, you didnt eat," Ao shouts.

"To the bathroom.. then to school," I said as I walked to the bathroom. I really hope that never pops up again. I walk in and just as i looked in the mirror I noticed my eyes like puffy red. I inwardly groan as anyone can tell I was crying. They probably did, but was most likely being kind to not embarress me by mentioning it. 

I sighed as I scratch my head, whatever. Who cares! Just get to school, and cover my bruises. Thats all!

------------------------------------------------

Well, we are finally walking to school. But I was forced to eat by these two. My body doesnt hurt as much, I have on a cap which I checked that has nothing on except a skull. So nothing to embarress me with. Thank god! Also, to cover my bruises, dont judge me! I had to use it, okay! And it was just in my house, I guess hyung is prepared. Yea, I had to use some makeup to cover up my eyes, cheeks, arms, stomach, legs and other body parts thats too humiliating to mention. The bruise you can possibly see is mostly my lips which I covered it, sorta. But well, its no use! My lips arent healed from that stupid drink Rasa made me drink.

"Hey, we should hang out after school," Ao suggest, I guess he was tired of the silence. 

Jun smirks as he wraps his arms around me gently, "Yea.. we can prank some people.."

I just stare at him, hell no! I dont feel like getting in trouble. "You are funny, but no!"

"How about we go to somewhere fun, where we always go." Ao smiles as he kicks a pebble. I guess they have a secret place or something.

But I am not worried about that right now, I just dont want to see E.den. "You guys should go ahead.. I dont want to run into.. him!" I cant say I am proud to admit that but, well its true.

Jun chuckles as he shakes his head, "Dude.. you wont run into him, I promise okay," he squeezes my shoulder but I still dont feel reassured. "Besides.. we can skip lunch.."

"But.." I dont understand why they are willing to do this much for me, "shouldnt you guys just.. go with them.. I can handle myself you know."

"King," Ao voice cuts and I look at him. "Its okay.. we know E.den, he just needs to cool down. Let him.. learn to except facts okay.."

I sigh as I look straight ahead. I dont know, this still feels awkward and my stomach feels all funny. I dont like it. But nonethless we drag ourselves to school.

-------------------------------------------

Time passes by quick and its already lunchtime. I dont even know what he learned because well, I cant stop this anxious feeling. I admit, I am scared as hell and I dont even know what to do anymore. I am stuck going to lunch with Ao, he's in my class who sits next to me. I cant avoid him. But as we stat to walk out the teacher speaks.

"King.. can I speak with you a minute?"

I turn around to look at Mr. Choi. He wants to talk to me, why? I didnt do anything. I look at Ao who just had on a face that reads, 'Are you kidding me' or something. "Umm.."

"It'll just be a moment.. he can meet you at lunch Ao." he spoke towards him. Ao just sighed as he nods his head. He gave me a nudge at my shoulder as he walked out shutting the door.

"Umm sir.." I raise my eyebrow at him trying to put on the image of a bad boy.

He just smiles as he grabs a chair and motioned for me to sit. And I did. "King.. there is no need to act all tough.. if you think it's cool.. it isnt.."

I just stare at him still looking cocky but inside I am freaking out. How did he know? Am I that obvious? "What?"

"King... please.. save me the act.. you werent paying attention in class and was spacing out.. do you want a suspension.." he looks at me all serious.

I widened my eyes at that, suspension? No, I cant! I feel my face all panicked as I start to lose my act and I can feel my eyes stinging. Oh ! He cant be serious right?

He then smiles as he chuckles, "Relax.. I was kidding. Now you know not to be someone else that your not around me.."

I can feel my face heat up at that trick. I glare at him as I try to blink away the tears that are forming. Stupid , I dont like him. "What do you want," I growl feeling humiliated.

He face contorts into worry, "King... are you alright? You.. are hurt and you dont seem.. stable."

I tense as he starts to mention my appearence. Holy crap, just pull it off King. "I am fine sir.. its not serious."

Mr. Choi raises an eyebrow as he looks at me in disbelief, "King.. your bleeding."

I gasp as i started to touch my face. What, since when? My lips were a bit wet and I try to in the blood Mr. Choi grabs my hand and gives me a look of disapproval. 

"King dont.. it hurts you more that way.. and the sides of your stomach is bleeding as well." I turn to look and he is right. , my eyes widened in horror as I try to remeber when and how come I didnt even feel it. "We need to take you to the nurse."

"No!" I shout at him, I looked at him all scared as I refused to go to the nurse. No way, I cant have anyone else knowing. He sighs as he gets up and get a first aid kit from the closet. Wow, he has one huh.

"I can tell King.. its noticable for me that you are wearing makeup. It hides it very well but cant fool me. There are probably more bruises on your body."

I lower my head as to not look at him. He is smart but I dont feel comfortable. He sits back down as he lifts my face yo to apply something on my lips. "Sorry.." I mumble, I dont technically know why I am apologizing but, I just am.

He smiles as he starts patting th thing on my lips, it doesnt hurt much. "No need.. so.. why were in a fight with E.den"

I feezze when he mentions that, how does he know? "W-what.. how.."

"Word gets around.. I heard you were beaten up badly.."

I look away, not wanting to face my failure. So even he knows huh. Great, soon everyone in town will know.

"Who takes care of you at home.." He asks and I can feel myself tense. When did this come up? What am i suppose to say? Hyung didnt give me enough information. 

"Uh.." I stare at him as my jaw clench from the now burning feeling on my lips. "I.. live alone."

He stops for a moment as he looks at me, with concern in his eyes. "Dont.. you have family.. anyone who can take care of you."

My throat suddenly becomes dry as it closes up. "I.. I have my hyung.." I choke out. I dont even know why i am telling him this. He doesnt need to know, but, I dont know. Its something about him that I can feel at ease with I guess. That makes no sense, whatever.

"And where is he?"

A sudden pain fills my chest and I am sure that is reflected across my face as well as my eyes. He looks as if he regrets asking. "He.. is not here.." I mumble as I try my hardest not to cry. Why am I crying so much these days, it makes no sense. Be a man King!

"I see.. King.. whats on your mind? Is there anything you want to talk about?" he suddenly asks me.

In all honesty, I just want to be with Hyung. I look away, hating this stupid god damn feeling in my chest. "No.."

"King.. can you take off your shirt.. I need to patch up your bruise on your ribs.. since you refuse to go to the nurse."

I feel my face flush in embarressment  as my heart beats a bit faster. I feel like a girl. I look up at him, seeing if he'll let that one stay as it is but he looks set on tending to my wounds. "Umm.. can I do it?"

"King.. I am not going to let you tend to it, you might make it worse," his voice sounding all strict.

I swallow hard as I start fidgeting in my seat, "Um.. well.. I.. I dont know."

"I'll take you to the nurse.. and she is a woman who will take a look at your body."

I blush deeply as I started to take off my shirt. He's right, there is no way I am letting a womamn see me. Thats too, embarressing. He chuckles as he shakes his head, "I dont know why you chose to act all tough since your mind is like a kid. You act like one too."

I glare at him as I start to feel self concious as my body is exposed to a teacher. If someone came in here, it would look wrong, just worng!  But besides that, he just called me a kid! I am not a kid. "I am not a kid!!"

He looks over my body and his eyes widened, "King.. are you sre you dont want to go to a hospital."

"No," I furiously shake my head trying to show him how much I cant let anyone see me like this.

He sighed as he started to tend to my wounds, "And you say you are not a kid, wonder if you know where babies come from."

Babies, why? How does that relate? But I have read somewhere that it comes from girls, "Dont babies come from girls."

He chuckles as he gets somthing out from the kit, "Yea.. but where and how?"

I just stare at him confused, what? But he has a point though. "Um.. they.. make .. it?"

"How though..?"

What is this, a test? "By.. the stork?" at this point Mr. Choi is laughing so hard that he cant even stand and tears are flowing out of his eyes. I just look at him weird. "What?!?! Why are you laughing?"

"King.." he calms himself down as he tries to catch his breath, "never... just go to health class... okay?" he pats my cheek and I jst sit there dunbfounded. What just happened? "And I dont want you to act like this anymore okay? Be you.. you'll make a lot more friends that way." he smiles as he finishes and cleans up.

I just nod at him, too confused to what happened? I pull on my shirt and strat to walk to the door until he calls me and I turn back. "Yes?"

"If you ever.. need the feel of talking to someone.. or if you feel alone... if you just dont feel you.. come see me okay?" he gives me a smile.

I cant help but return the smile back as I nod, "Okay.. thank you. Bye Mr. Choi," I turn as I walked out the door. He seems nice. I like him. But as i turn I see Jun and Ao waiting for me. "Uh.. hi.."

"Hey.." Ao smiles. "We were waiting."

"I know.. lunch is almost over," I say and they nod.

"So.. you have a hyung," Ao mentions and my jaw drops.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I cant believe they just spied on me.

"No.. come one lets go.."

I sighed as I start to walk to my next class, gym. "So.. the stork huh?" Jun smirks as they both laugh and I can feel my face turn red.

"Shut up, leave me alone." Stupid idiots! I will just ask hyung and I wont feel so clueless anymore.

As I got to the gym, which I made it on time just as the bell rings someone puts their arm on me and I jump. I look to see Rasa and I just groan. Why cant I be alone. I forgot that he is with me.

"Hey.. you okay," he looks at me and his eyes widened, "You.. arent healed.. yet.."

I just glare at him like its obvious that I am not, "i can see that.."

He looks confused a bit as he shakes it off, "Well... come on.. lets get to be friends what do you say?"

I can feel my eyes twitch at that. I guess there is now way I can escape this huh? Well, lets just get this over with!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am doooone!!!

okayyy.. i hope you liked it...

things should happen soon..

so sorry if you guys are bored....

enjoy!!

^^

ohh and you guys should check out this fic.. its really good!! not a though but still good ----------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/466390/shattered-comedy-jun-sungjae-5zic-lc9-jhyo-actionlove