Ch. 19

It's not just about fighting

finally updatiinggg!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is very warm, and cozy. Though I dont remember going to bed. Scrunching my nose, I slowly opened my eyes yawning. The first thing I see is the television. Why isnt it turned off? I shifted my head a bit, but froze, Wait, that does not feel like a pillow. It is a bit rough, like jeans materials. I swallow as I stay still. Dont tell me that I am...

"Awake?"

I yelp as I jump up and away from him. My cheeks are definitely burning as I stare a him wide eyed. Hey, no judging okay. I honestly did not expect to fall asleep on his lap. But my god i fell asleep on my teacher's lap! My teacher's lap for god sake. How embarrassing! "I...I-I-I-I-I am so so so so sorry! I hadnt realize I fell asleep!" I stutter real badly. I just want to hide in a hole.

I hear him chuckle as I look away, "Its okay. I didnt mind, dont worry about." he stood up and stretched as I watched his figure above me. This is too awkward. "I'll make you some breakfast," he smiles as he walks to the kitchen.

I instantly get up not wanting him to do any thing. I mean, I slept on his lap, I just feel horrible. "No dont hyung please, you dont.." my voice trails off as his words finally sunk in. Did he say breakfast?

Breakfast?

I look out my window, and indeed it was morning. Oh my god, so that means I slept till morning? What time is it? I need to get to school! "Um hyung.. what time is it?"

"Almost nine."

"What?!" I practically shout, I hold my head in horror, "Oh my god school! I am late for school! Wait, you are late for your job in school! Oh my god I am so sorry hyung I didnt mean for you to be late! Why didnt you wake me up? Oh god will you be fired, hyung I really am sorry I didnt know I would fall asleep on your lap at all! I didnt even know I fell asleep during the movie at-"

"King!" he shouts at me placing his hands on my shoulder, "its okay! Really! I didnt wake you up because I thought that you needed more time to relax yourself. You were pretty upset yesterday, and besides I can always call in late."

I look at him and let out a sigh, "But.. still... sorry.." I mumble and he smiles ruffling my hair. "We can still make it to school," I say looking at him.

He nods his head, "If you want, go get ready, I will make you something quick to eat."

I couldnt help but nod and walk off to get ready. I dont know why I am actually listening to everything he says, but, it still makes me feel less moody at least. I smile a bit, as I walked in my room.

After getting ready I walk out to smell something nice. "Hyung?"

"Right here. Your breakfast, it is not much, just a breakfast sandwich." he says as he hands me it. "And I wasnt sure what you wanted to drink, but I thought juice would be good."

I take a bite and my eyes widened at this, "Wow, this is good. Oh hyung, do you want coffee. I can make some for you," I say but he stopped me from walking.

"No its fine."

"Are you sure," he nods his head. I quickly eat my food and gulp down my drink, "Thank you hyung."

"Not a problem."

"Wait, where is Sin," I just realized he was not with us. Oh my god, where did he go?

"Its fine, he went home." I stopped and looked at him weird. What, he walked home? He starts to laugh shaking his head, "My kitty is very smart. He knows where to go, and takes walks himself sometimes. He is fine."

I slowly nod, amazed by Sin. Just awesome, I want a cat like that. We walk out the door, and I shut it closed. I look up at the school hopefully we get to school quickly. "I hope we wont get in trouble."

"Come on, we can take my car," he says as I noticed his car by the street. What the, since when was that there?

"Hyung has your car always been there?" I ask, not remembering it being so close t my house.

He chuckles as he shakes his head, "Hmm... lets just say a friend bought it over for me," he smiles which leaves me confused. But I dont think too much about it as I get in the car. He really is a mysterious human. I buckle my seat belt as he starts to drive.

We actually got there quicker than I thought. Climbing out of the car, I felt my stomach feeling all funny, like it was doing flips. What if they something? If I think about it rationally, I am walking in late to school with my teacher. That, does not look good for either of us. To say that I am scared, is kind of an understatement. I mean, well, I would not say I am freaking out like a maniac.

On the outside.

But on the inside.

Well, lets just say i am like going crazy.

But at least I am keeping my posture cool right? Yep, very manly and cool King, very manly. I gulp as I take a shaky breath. Flinching and well kind of yelping, when hyung placed his hands on my shoulder, I was startled okay, I look up at him. Obviously uncomfortable. He just smiles as me, "Dont worry so much, come on." he nods his head towards the school and start walking.

I follow behind him, "What do I do, when I get inside? Do I... go to the office?" Oh god I really dont like getting in trouble.

He just chuckles, "No.. you just walk in and tell the security guard why you are late. If they are nice, they let you pass, if not they will ask for your name and report it to the prinicple why. But either way, you are still marked either late or absent." I tensed at those words and no doubt that my skin paled. He looks at me with quirked brows and gives me this stupid teasing smirk. "But dont worry, they are almost always sleeping. You are fine."

That does not make me feel better. I sigh, and the thought of me and him, of how we gotten to the stage of friendship, where we are comfortable enough to at least somewhat joke around just popped in my mind. Is it weird, for a student and a teacher to be friends like this? I hope not. 

I inhale sharply as we go in the building, but found the guards actually sleeping. Wow, he as not kidding. I sigh in relief and walk faster to catch up to him. We might really get away with it, by not getting caught.

"Mr.Choi!"

Crap! ! I spoke to soon. Why, why did I have to open my mouth. I stiffened at that sound, as I freeze. Crap, we got caught. Oh god, what now? I look over and my eyes widened considerably wide. Damn it! Of all the people we have to get caught by, why did we have to be get caught by her. Our principle. I look over at him, really scared but I am surprised that he is just smiling. How can he be smiling?

"Good morning, Ms. Cho!" he bows and I do the same.

She looks at us weirdly, eyeing me with an raised eyebrow and then glanced at him. Oh my god! "Care to tell me why you are late this morning Mr. Choi?"

"I am sorry, I had this urgent family business I had to take of. I am sorry for the inconvenience, I had did not have the time to contact you," he bows again and I look at her expression which softens then smiles a bit nodding.

"I see, is everything alright?" she asks, seeming less mad.

"Oh yes, everything is fine now, thank you," he smiles and I can see the her cheeks going pink. I looked in confusion, not really getting why.

"Alright, well then," he clears , "you can go back to teaching your class. Just tell the substitute he can leave," she says then looks at me sternly. I gulp, trembling slightly. "And you, why are you late mister?"

"Um... I.. uh..." I am at a loss of words honestly.

"I saw him rushing to school, most likely woke up late. You know how that can be, let this poor kid go," hyung backs me up while she looks at him.

Nodding, she looks at me, "Very well. Since you are new, I will give you a warning. Dont do it again!"

I nod my head furiously, "Yes Ms. Cho!" she looks back at him again then walks away.

What the heck just happened? I looked at hyung who just patted my head, "You are lucky, you know."

I noticed her reactions towards him and looked at hyung, "Does she.."

"Yea, she likes me. Which makes it easy for me to get away with things," he smiles as he gestures to walk to class. Yea, I will just leave it at that. I sigh, I have class with Ao right now, which is also with Mr. Choi. Before he enters the class, he stops and looks at me, "King?"

"Yes?" I stare confused.

"If... you are feeling down or unwell, you can come to me okay?" I look at is eyes, and I couldnt help but bite my lips while nodding. The thing that happened with my hyung on the phone came back, making my heart ache. We never really fought, so this actually has me scared. I flinch when I felt a pair of lips on my head, "Dont worry, cheer up okay?"

My cheeks heating up, I nod, "Okay." he opens the door and walk in, with me after him. Everyone goes quiet and loks at us. Great, I can feel myself grow embarrassed. I can numerous whispers, and no doubt are some of them with me and Mr. Choi. I can here things like 'Why are they together? Were they together?' and so on. I sigh, shaking my head.

"Alright, quiet down! Sorry for being late, I bet you guys missed me," he says laughing. "Thank you for taking over," he says to the teacher who smiles an says somehtng back before leaving. I walk to my seat seeing Ao looking at me with an expression that I cant tell. 

I sit down and instantly Ao places his arm over me, "Okay.. now please explain."

"Explain what? Why I am late, I overslept," I say trying to get it over with as fast as possible. My heart beat is beating erractically, as he stares at me.

"Well.. that was going to be my earlier question. But now, I want to know why Mr. Choi kissed you." 

I freeze at his words, looking at him wide eyed. My face flushed as I try to figure out how he knows. "How did you.."

"Dude, did you forget that I have magic powers. Now, tell me King, were you with him all night doing something naughty and illegal," he smirks as he winks at me.

My face is no doubt like beat red. What am i suppose to say, that he was not with me. But naughty, what the does he mean by naughty? And of course we would not do anything illegal, is he crazy? "Uh.. I..  wha.."

He gasps as he grins wide, "You were with him all night that is why you came here late am I right? Was he next to you cuddled in bed or something," his tome of voice is making me flustered.

"Wha-I..." I sigh ubbing my temple, "I... wasnt cuddled next to him.." I mumble, my head becoming dizzy.

"Hmm? Then what, you have to spill!"

"I... was sleeping on his lap," I said. Why am I telling him this.

He smiles wider patting my shoulder, "My my... I would have never guessed. E.den wont like this one bit."

I stare at him confused, E.den? What does he have to do with this? "E,den?"

"Hmm.. oh nothing," he says as the bell rings. Wow, I really came late didnt I?

I stand up with Ao to head to lunch, but stop as Mr. Choi calls me. I am getting the hang of calling him hyung and Mr.Choi. "Yes?"

"Remember what I told you okay? And be careful, you always seem to be getting hurt." he says smiling.

I scoff, "I dont! I just.. well, there is a good reason," I say as an excuse.

"Right."

I laugh a bit, "I guess you are right, I will."

"Alright take care okay King?"

I nod, "Yes I will. Thanks hyung! I mean.. Mr. Choi," damn, so close. I turn, and start to walk out the door to see Ao and Jun standing there.

"So, I heard the teacher kissed you," Jun smirks and I glare at Ao.

"On the forehead yes," I feel like I have to say that, in order to clear something out.

"So... hyung huh?" Ao teases and I groan. This little, eavesdroppers.

"Can you guys stop with that," my eyes twitch as I walk to the cafeteria with them laughing. As we reached there, we sit down.

"Hey, there you guys are," J-hyo sipped his drink looking at the group of girls that just came in. Wow.

"What took you guys so long," Rasa asked taking a bite out of his food.

"Oh... nothing special," Ao's voice preactically sings it.

J-hyo's eyes perk up, oh god I dont like where this is going, "Oooh.. what happened? Somethng happened, I know it did," J-hyo smirks eyeing us as I look away trying to act normal. I take out a poporo pack and start to open it.

"Nothing really," Jun's voice was very off with the way he said it. My god, these two wont dare. I glare t them as Jun takes a stick from me.

"I am guessing this is something big since its both of you trying to hint it," Rasa looks at them very curious. Damn them all.

"Watch it be something, very stupid," E.den grumbles rolling his eyes.

"Oh but it isnt," Ao leans in smiling.

"Its something that you would really be keen on hearing," Jun smirks look at E.den.

E.den's eyes twitches and I dont like where this is going. He has never been too fond of me, so I am kind of anxious at the moment. I kick both of them to shut them up. 

"What are they talking about," E.den looks at me glaring.

I gulp, not liking this one bit. This is gonna go so horribly wrong. But I dont really see wat is so wrong with it, all he did was stay at my place and fell asleep. "Um... I... uh.." my face turns beat red swallowing the lump on my throat.

Ao and Jun snickers as everyone looks at me, great now what? "Are you going tell us," J-hyo eyes had this hint of mischieviousness. Is that a word? I couldnt help but just stare at him back, not really knowing what to say. "You know... you have pretty eyes."

I look at him confused as do the others, "What?" I question, you have to admit, that was random.

"You do. I just noticed it righ-ow!!" he rubs his head as a empty bottle hit him. He turns to glare at E.den, "what was that for?"

"Sorry... I aiming for the trashcan," his voice did not sound sincere. Oh well, horrible aim by the way. Missed like, by three feet away from where it is. I can here Jun chuckling looking at E.den in a certain.

"But anyway, King and Mr. Choi spent the night together and he kissed King," Ao says as my eyes burst out.

"AO?!?!" I glare at him hitting him on the shoulder.

"What?!" that was definitely E.den's voice. I look at him and okay, I am scared less. His eyes seems to be piercing through me and Ao, and his aura just drastically changed. He looks super mad, and I am just going to look away.

"Woaaaahhhh... King and a teacher, no way," J-hyo just looks awestruct as he starts laughing.

"Wow, never thought you had it in you King I am surprised. Nice job," Rasa smirks and why is evveyone overreacting.

"So how did his lips feel like on yours," Jun asks me and I swear can I get any redder.

"It was on my forehead!" I exclaim.

"Aw.. you guys spent the night together and not once on the lips," Jun shook his head.

What the hell are they talking about? Before I got to say anything, E.den stands up and just walks out. What happened with him? "Where are you going," J-hyo shouts.

We watch as he leave and I am left confused. I dont get why everything I do, he just judges me. Ao and Jun start laughing like crazy and high five each other which gets me so confused.

"Man that was gold," Jun laughs as Ao wipes his tears.

"What did you guys do?" Rasa asked, confused.

Ao shook his head, "Nothing... oh just so you know, they didnt do anything intimate." 

"What?" both J-hyo and Rasa looks at him, and I must say, I am very confused.

"Its true, most likely nothing happened," Jun says "King what happened between you two?"

"Uh... he just came over and ate, then we watched a movie and i fell asleep," i explain. I swear, I will never get these people.

"Wait.. so... you two... never... did it?" Rasa looks at me.

"What?"

"Of course not," Ao leans back stealing some of my poporo also, "me and Jun knew, but just wanted to tease you guys and see how far you would believe it."

"Plus, getting E.den pissed worked wonders," Jun mumbled which caused e to look over at him.

Okay, I am offically confused. I dont get it at all. I looks back and see the direction where E.den stormed off to. Why was he so mad? Oh god, my head hurts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am dooooneeeee

do you guys like!!

well plzz comment and suscribe!!

oh and me and my friend made a lc9 fic! you guys should check it out!!

------------------------------------------------------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/601064/digging-deeper-king-birain-johnpark-eden-lc9-rasa

thanks~

^__^