Ch. 7

It's not just about fighting

updatiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodgeball, sweet. Just sweet! Of all the things we have to play, it just had to be that. Dont get me wrong, I think I can beat everyone but, my body still hurts. So I think I will be pounded to a pulp by a ball. That sounds dirty. Forget what I said. But nonetheless, that Rasa still has his arm on my shoulder, why do they all do that? The teacher walks up to me and Rasa lets go of me. "Meet you in the locker room.. try not to be targeted by the teacher," he chuckles and I just look at him confused. What?

"You, new kid!" 

I turn around at the new voice and look up at him. He does not seem nice. I dont like him. My eyes bore into himwhile in reality, I just feel antsy because i missed his first class, on the first day of school.

"King right," he said in like a deep annoying tone that just makes you want to punch him. I just nod while he raises an eyeborw at me. "What no response.. you skipped my class on the first day of school and you stay silent like this? Where were you?" he looks at me as if I am going to answer and that just makes him more mad since I just continue to look at him. For some reason, I am feeling goosebumps along my skin and I just cant speak. "ANSWER ME KID!"

I slightly jumped and I dont think he saw. "None of your buisiness.." he is really starting to piss me off. What right does he have to, no wait, he does have the right.

He scoffs shaking his head, "Alright kid.. direspecting the teacher are we.. aliright.. go change into something.. lets see how you do on the field mute boy." My jaw clenched when I heard that, did he just call me mute? I am not mute! He walks away and I just have this urge to just ing knock him out. I sigh as I just walk into the stupid locker room.

As soon as I walk in I can feel everyone's eyes on me. Great, they must've heard. "Yo.. here.." Rasa throws some cloths my way and I freeze. I take a look at it and I realize it was gym clothes.

"Whats with these.." I look at him confused.

"Wear mine.. I  dont think you brought yours.." I stand there just noticing that he was right. , how can I forget. Now I have to wear his. "Yah.. dont just stand there change.." he nudged me a bit and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Yea.." I start to take off my shirt and put it aside. I pulled up Rasa's shirt but just stopped what i was doing when everything became a bit quiet and murmers were heard. I looked up at the guys were staring at me. What now? "What.." I am just another guy here changing, what the hell is wrong with these people? I looked at Rasa and he was staring at me also. The !

I look down and my eyes widened when I realized the makeup wore off on my body and everyone could see the evidence of  that fight. My whole face turns red as I can feel myself shaking a bit. Crap, how did it wore off? Its suppose to, Mr Choi! he mustve wiped it off when he was tending to my wound that is bandaged but everyone can see the blood seeping through it.

"Alright just change, I got more worse ing bruises then those.." I can hear Rasa telling everyone as they all listen to him. He pats my cap while leaning down to my face that is staring at the floor, too shocked to do anything. "Just wear your clothes.. dont worry about it.." I sigh in relief thankful that he is helping me. "But.. I did get more worse bruises then those.." he smirks and just ruins it. I take it back, he still is so cocky than ever.

I just wear the clothes he gives me and damn, they are really big, "The hell" i muttered.

He chuckled, "Sorry.. I forgot that you dont have much muscles." I just glare at him but its true. He does have a much more built body than mine. "Lets go.." 

And we are off, to the gym. Where the stupid teacher looks at me and smirks. my life!

"Alright, we are playing dodgeball!" some was all hyper and high fived his friend. Everyone seemed all excited, well all the tough strong looking kids. You know, for humans.

The teacher, who didnt even bother to tell me his name, jackass, called people in two teams. But something struck me as I noticed that one team was filled with these weak skinny looking kids who looked scared as hell. While the other team were the ones that were all strong atheltic looking. I looked at the teacher and glared, that was not fair. How can he be biased towards the kids like that? I hate teachers that are biased like that, just like the female Jaedick. What was her name, Ms. Kim?

"Thats not fair.." I spoke out loud that wasnt suppose to happen.

"Whats not fair," Rasa asked as he looked at me while he took a sip of his water.

"The way he is putting them on teams.. its not fair.." I told him.

He took a look and noticed what I was talking about. He nodded, agreeing with me, "Your right."

"Is he always like that," I asked the other but noticed he wasnt looking at my face, but down. I looked down and noticed his shirt that I was wearing was a bit down showing my collarbone and more. I flushed and pulled the shirt up, hearing him chuckle, "Stop looking.." I glared at him.

"Now my fault that you arent as strong looking as me.. but it looks good on you.. makes you look like one of those kids that are easily able especially with your hair gone.."

I widened my eyes and looked at him in horror. Truthfully, I had no idea what that meant, but all I know is that it didnt sound very, good. It certainly send shivers along my spine. "Uh.. sure.. okay."

He looked at me surprised while laughing, "Okay? I say that to you and you say okay? People will either blush or lash out at me but you.. do you even know what that means?"

"No.." I said rather quickly.

He stopped and looked at me shocked, "Uh.. you dont? Do you.. how.. were you raised by overprotected parents or something.. because you can get.. or.. something?"

I just continue to stare at him as my heart felt like it was stabbed. The word parents made me shift uncomfortably. It reminds me of hyung and my talk with Mr. Choi. "What..?" I try to get that info out of my mind.

He blinks looking at me in disbelief, "You are messing with me right?" I didnt get to answer as the teacher calls him to be on a team. He sighs as he stands up but stop and turn to look at me. "Uh hey... about E.den.. sorry about that day.. he is just protective over us.. not much of a person to accept others easily.. trust me.. we all went through with it.. he'll come around. I hope your wounds heal.. though it should have. See you out there," he waves as he jogs out to the gym.

I cant help that my heart lightens up with his words. I am actually grateful, especially knowing that I am not the only ones that had to suffer through E.den's . My name is called and I realize that I am the last one. The teacher points me to a team, and its with all these skinny waek looking kids as Rasa and the others are in the other team. I just glare at the teacher.

"Lets see how you do mute boy.." he laughs and I scowl at him. My face hetas up as the other kids laugh and starts calling me 'mute boy'. That makes no sense i am not mute!

I go to my team, and I am ready. I am not about to let anyone think I am weak. I can hear my team members saying how scared they were and how they were going to lose. That just makes my blood boils and I turn around and start yelling at them, "Yah.. you better not just stand there and do nothing. You better run and pick up a god damn ball and actually try to do . Dont just stand there whining and acting scared, try to show them that you're actually worth and you arent that weak to be bullied over." They just stare at me nodding. I dont mean to yell, but my life is at stake here. If I dont win this game, I am a target by the teacher and by the students here.

"Look.. mute boy finally has something to say," someone says and they laugh making me turn red. Are you serious, they can think up better nick names than that. That was just lame. I just want them to stop calling me that in all honesty. 

As the whistle blows we all run to the middle to grab the balls. My hands reach two but one is stopped as another grabs the same ball. I look up and see Rasa smirking at me. I decided to let go but he does first and I look at him confused. Why? I shake the thought and run back to my team. Everyone starts throwing the ball and starts making noise and howls or whatnot.

I throw my first ball at this stupid annoying guy that just irks me. I hit him straight in the face and he stands there groaning pain as he cups his nose. He looks at me and I smirk, one point for me. The teacher calls him out and everyone is surpirsed to know that I was the first to get someone out especially him. I know i can do it, these human are actually slow. But consdering that I am not one, its kinda obvious. I look at Rasa and he smiles. "Finally.. someone I can really challenge," I hear him saying and we resume the game. 

I dodge alot of balls that were thrown to me and I threw the next one which hit a guy's back. He growls at me add I just laugh. I catch a ball that was thrown at me and threw it to the next person I laid my eye on. This is fun. I hit alot of people in the other's team and I look back to see my own. My eyes widened as they were like two more people left while the other has like seven. Wow, we really . I see some of them groaning and with bloody noses. , I will loose if these two dont make it. 

"Move.. do something.." I tell them and got my focus back to the other team. I gasp as I see four balls headed straight to me. I duck as I side stepped stumbling and managing to catch a few of them. Another one was headed my way as I was stumbling down and I arched my back twisting my foot trying to avoid it. I jumped and my body spun around in mid air and landed back on my feet. I can hear girls screaming and cheering me on as I realize I am just left on my team.

My face heats up and avoids looking at them. I didnt expect to create some squealing fan girls. Nor do I want to. I shake my head and focus my head on the game as I throw the balls in my hand and pick some up on the floor. I hit a few and I avoided getting hit. I look at Rasa and he does nothing just wacthing me. Why isnt he playing?

"Yah.. dude.. get your head in the game!" a team member yeall at him and he chuckles as he fiannly picks up a ball. I tense as I realize that my game will be a lot harder now. He throws his first shot and jumped away causing me to fall. That was fast, and I widened my eyes looking at him. I quickly get up and scramble away as another heads to my direction. I throw it at the boys who were by Rasa's side succeeding and I throw ont at Rasa but he just caught it.

It looks as if he is waiting for me to get the others so we can face each other. There is only like three left so I just grab some couple balls and hit them. One dodges but gets hit as I threw another one. "Alirght.. now this is it boys.. who ever wins is top dog! Not bad mute boy.. but lets see how you do against my top student.." he sneers. I just cant stand this guy!

I pick up a abll and make my first hit but he dodges it as he throws it at me face. I bend back and reach for another ball as I hurl it back to him. He was caught off gaurd and stumbled aside. I can hear the students cheering, especially the girls. Some for me and alot for Rasa. Guessing he is really popular iwth the girls. Not like I care.

I grab another ball and try to hit. I was this close since he was still off gaurd but he has quick reflexes. I curse and grab another ball. This can be it, I can win. But before I can throw some shouts someting at me. It was that kid that I first got out. "Pull your shirt up mute boy.." I look down and gasp while turning red. My collarbone and some of my chest part was showing.

I pulled it up but some girl screamed, "King watch out!" I turn and all I can see was this red ball coming at me and the next thing I know is I am on the floor, I think, tasting blood.

".. what the dude!" I can hear Rasa yelling at someone and him running towards me. "Crap.. I am sorry King.. hold on.. I can get you out of here." He says some other things but I cant really understand anymore as my vision blanks out and my hearing goes silent.

-----------------------------------

I groan as my eyes slightly open to see someone hovering above me. "You okay.."

My eyes adjust to the light and I see J-hyo with me. "What.. how.."

"Shh.. dont talk.. I saw Rasa carrying you in his arms all knocked out and bleeding. He told me he accidently hiit you hard with the ball and I told him I'll just get you here since we have the same class next. So I carried you the rest of the way.. and forced Rasa to go. He looked really sorry.. so dont be mad at him okay. How are you feeling.. you are still bruised up from the fight with E.den. Sorry about that."

I goran again as I just want to forget about that. "Thanks.. sorry if I was heavy..  and I am fine.."

He smiles, "Thats good.. and I am pretty strong.. I may looks weak but I'm not."

"I cant feel... anything.." I mumble out my eyes still feeling heavy.

"Yea.. the nurse placed something on you.. something to numb you.. you have been out for almost the rest of this period.. almost.. dont worry I told our teacher. She said you might need to go to the hospital.."

I gasped as I shook my head, "No.." my voice croaks, "I cant.. tell her I cant.. I cant go.."

He looks at me as he touches me cap that is still on me. "King.. why arent you healed yet?"

I look at him tired with all these questions. I dont know why I am different okay, I have no idea. "I.. dont know.. I just am."

He nods and stops asking like he read my mind or somethng. But it must be the tiredness in my voice. "So you dont want to go the hospital?" I shake my head and he nods. "Okay.. are you able to get up.. becuase we can leave if you are quick enough." I nod and pull my self off the bed. I wince at the movement and look in the mirror. There is now a bruise around my nose and mouth area. Great, just awesome! My lips are really swollen now.

J-hyo laughs, "Calm down.. just tell people you were making out with some chick or something.. that'll explain your lips."

I just look at him all confused, "What.. why? That doesnt explain anything."

He just shrugs, "Whatever,, do things the hard way then. Come on.." he walks out and I just follow him. I kind of dizzy, but it seems to be going away. We reach our class and just as we walk in the bell rings.

"You must be King.. hi.. I am Ms. Lee." she greets me and I give her a smile, she seems nice. "Aiish.. that looks as if it hurts.. are you alright?" I just nod, I like her. "Well.. I hope I can have you in my class tomorrow.. J-hyo would you be a dear and walk him to his next class.." he just smiles at her.

"Of course Ms. Lee.." he then waves and watches her as she walks away after saying goodbye. He watched her walk away in the lower region area. You know in places up there and down there, I am not saying it if you have no idea what I mean okay. 

"Uhh.." I just stare at him, not knowing what to say.

"Wow.. she's hot.. I would love to take her.. in fact... I should.." he smirks as he leads me away.

"Uh.. okay.." I look away too embarress to look at him.

He laughs at me, "What.. its as if you never saw anyone act like that.."

"I didnt.." I tell him and he looks at me surprised.

"Huh.. the others act like that all the time.. oh well.. you'll see."

No i dont want to see, that just disturbs me. I tell him that I can go to my next class my self and he asks if I was sure. I just tell him that I am sure. I walk in just as the late bell rings as it took me forever to find this place. The teacher looks at me and smiles, "Class.. we have a new student in class.. name King.. please treat him nicely. Everyone greet him.." they do and I just wave back.

"Take a seat in the back King.. next to E.den." My body freezes as I hear that name. Did he just say, no of course not. I turn my head slightly and there he was, E.den. He just glares at me and goosebumps fills my skin. This cant be happening. I walk stiffly to my seat and sit down, pulling the chair as far away from him as possible, trying to not make it seem like I am avoiding him but it was obvious. Our table is like the long big lab table or something. Its not that I am scared of him, its just, I dont really feel, safe with him.

"Alright.. now class... since everyone now has a partner, which is good. Talk with your partner and pick out one of these assignment on the board that you wish to do. Remember, I like people that work well together. That'll give you a lot of points." well awesome job teacher because we are gonna fail. Why does he have to do this to me, someone switch with me. Why do I have a class with each one of them thats just creepy.

I look at him and jump as he is just staring at me. I gulp and he looks shocked with my appearence. Yea well, look what you did E.den. You must be proud. But then he just glares at me harder and I tense.

"Arent you two gonna talk.." the teacher is suddenly beside me and I flinch. Woah, scary guy. "King.. move your chair closer.." I grind my teeth as I move a bit to his side. A bit. The teacher raises his eyebrow at me, "Move next to him King.." I gulp again and move a little more. He sighs as he pushes my chair like two inches away from E.den and I freezed completely. He just touched my chair, a teacher touched my chair. "Now.. I want you two to get along okay? Now.. talk with each other.." seems like he knows about the fight and everyone is like staring at us whispering but stops as my scary partner glares at them. 

I try to move away but he grips my wrist, "Dont.." he tells me, "do what he says." his voice pierces through my skin and I cant help but tremble. Okay fine, I am scared okay! I dont like him and I am terrified. God somebody help me!

"Um... wh-what do you want to do.." my voice stutters as my eyes are glued to the ground, trying to make this work. , this is not like me. I dont get all scared and terrified. I amy act like it on the inside but never on the outside.

I can feel the teachers eyes on us and hear E.den sigh. I still remember the time when he was saving the girl, he seems so nice but to me. I just dont understand. Why? His grip on me is really tight and it hurts me.

"Stop shaking will you?" he growls as he mumbles some other words under his breath.

I look up at him and try not to burst out on tears. I dont want to sound like a crybaby or like a girl but really, can you blame me form wanting to hide from him. If I was like, healed, I would be more confident around him but if he ends up beating me up, then I will surely die! He just stares back at me and does nothing. What now?

"C-can you let go.." I stutter and he does what I ask. He just continue to stare at me as if studying my face. Probably thinking that why arent I healed yet. "Um.." I break contact and look at the board. I also notice the teacher staring at us, "do you.. uh.. want to.. like.. pick one?" I look back at him, this is too awkward.

He stares at the board and also looks at the teacher who stares back. Is something going on between them? "Doesnt matter.." he replies. I have like a relieved moment, thankful that he isnt like yelling at me.

"Okay.. h-how about the second one," which I think is the easiest one. It says to like create the, well create something and write a brief info about it. Yea, I cant technically see since this eye is like hurting me. I can slowly feel the pain coming back as the medicine wears off. I feel dizzy. I think my eye is swollen.

"You want to build the tower of Piza?" He looks a bit annoyed by my choice. I gasp as I look at the board and squint. , he is right! That one is like the hardest. or more like the most time consuming one. I try to say something back but he cuts me off, "whatever.. my place or yours?"

I think he is trying to be nice to me for once, that is good. "Um.." thats a good question. And I dont like the fact that I have to choose. "How about.." I flinch as I feel a presence behind me. I turn and see the teacher smiling at us. I give a little yelp as I almost fell out of my seat. This guy is really scary.

"Well.. how are you guys getting along? Choose anything yet," he asks us. 

"Good.. we chose the second one, no need to continue checking on us.." E.den answers and I just look at him. Something feels wrong.

"Thats good.. but I would like it if you interact with each other.." he tells us. I just nod at him and he walks away. 

We stay quiet for a long time, well to me if feels like it. "Um.." I try to break the silence but he cuts me off.

"Dont talk.." his voice sounds strict, but its as if he is saying it in a way thats like a warning and not because he is annoyed by me. I dont mind, just as long as the creepy teacher doesnt come near us. We stayed like this and I can feel the teacher's eyes on us. What the hell? He obviously wants us to talk but I cant because he wont.

The bell rings and everyone starts to get up and walk out of class. I look at E.den and he just sits there, not moving an inch. Why, how can we work on this if doesnt leave. "Uh.. are you going to-"

"Leave!" 

I am surprised by that tone and I just look confused, "Wha-"

"Leave now! Go!" he looks at me with the colored eyes and I can tell something is wrong. I get up and back away but was halted to a stop as I felt arms wrap around my neck. My breath hitched as I freeze in place.

"That wasnt very nice E.den," I can hear the teacher's voice as he chuckles.

E.den stands up glaring at him, "This doesnt involve him.."

"Niether do you.." he speaks but his voice changed. It sounded more deeper and raspy.

"Damn it Jun.. this is your job.. not mines.." E.den growls as he pulls out a type of weapon and a gun. I look horrified at him.

I look up and I am just ready to collapse because i above me, the teacher that has its arm around me, not looks like a creepy demon. His face is contorted and changed ina werid twisty shape as you can see shredded skin on its face and veins popping out. I can also see part of his bone that is rusted away with some liquid coming out. His hands are like clawed and in the same condition as his face.

Worst part is, I am in its arms. "Whats wrong King.. you are scared are you?" he comes and tells me that in my ear and I hold in my breath. I am scared right now, you have no idea. "Hmmm.. I cant tell which family blood line you are from.. thouhh you smell delicious."

I give out a yelp as I feel his tongue across my neck. Gross, just gross! "St-stop.."

"And I love beggers.. this is fun.. you two can satisfy me for a long time.." he smiles and I scream as I feel his claws dig in my skin and slash me across my torso.

I collapse as blood runs down my mouth. ".." I can hear E.den curse and and teps in front of me as the demon backs away. I am too focused on my pain to notice the fight. In the corner of my eye I can see E.den who swung the weapon at that thing while his face was scratched but healed in just seconds. "Damn it.. I told you to leave!" he glares at me as he saved me from getting hit. "You are making this more difficult than it needs it to be."

I watched him run up to the thing ans kick it in the ribs as his hand formed into a fist and punched him in the face but it made a sizzling sound and it burned the things face. I can help but feel hurt by his words, I had no clue. This is my first ever real monster that I am in with. I clutch my stomach to stop the blood from coming out. I try to get up and grabbed a desk.

I stand or tried to as I look at them fight. That demon is loosing as he tries to find a way out. E.den now holds a gun to his head. The pain in my stomach worsned as I slip but catch my self but some papers fall on the ground and lands near them. 

The demon thing smiles as he looks at me, "Thanks kid.." What?

"No!" E.den shouts as he shoots but the things already dissappeared into the paper and I just stare horrified. 

!

"Are you and idiot!? Why the would you do that?" he turns to me all furious and I just freeze.

"I-I didnt.."

He pushes me to the wall as points a gun to my head, "Thanks to you that thing is out there! Why the would you move.. I had everything under control! He couldnt get to me since I was alone but no.. you had to come in and ruin everything!! Just cuz of you my whole paln was ing ruined! I couldve let you die but no I chose to save you.. didnt I tell you to stay the away from us? You better stay the away from me, dont show your face around me out of this class do you hear me? I dont care what they think.. you arent one of us.. you are different.. you are ing different from what we are! Stay the hell away from me.." he puts his gun down after yelling at me and glares at me one last time before walking away.

I slide down the wall and just stare at nothing. I admit, what he said to me hurt like hell. And I cant stand the fact that he thinks I am different. I am not okay? I stand up and walk out of the room with my head down, trying to hold my tears in. The words still lingers in my head and it makes my chest hurt and my eyes water.

I am not different, I may not have the same healing abilities or can drink the thing as they could, but that desont make me different. I am still the same right? Right? So what if I am not the same as them, being a bit differnt is good right? Right? I can feel a tear ot two fall and I grind my teeth.

"King.. what happened?"

I look up to see Mr. Choi there with his bag which is dropped onto the floor. I am still bleeding from that thing's slash. Upon seeing him I cant help but choke out a sob as I can feel the water drip down my cheeks. I sniff as I try to wipe the tears away. Fine, call me a baby I dont care but that really hurt okay?

"Oh my god King.." he runs up to me and tries to lift my head up but I refuse since I am still trying to wipe away my tears that keep falling. Instead he embraces me getting his clothes all bloody. "What happened? We need to take you to the hospital."

I shake my head furiously in his chest as I continue to tremble. I hiccuped as I sniff again but cry a bit harder. He sighs my hair, "What happened?"

"I...I-I am not diiferent.." I cant help but choke out those words. I dont know why, but he kinda reminds me of hyung. At keast I have him who is nice to me. At least I have him, I hope.

---------------------------------------

okayyy i am done!!

this is kinda long.. poor king...

hope u enjoy! and here are some cuuute pics of king....

  <----- aww i find these cute.. he looks a kid a middle shcool kid in some of them! XP

  haha.. he is sticking his tongue out at you.. yup he doesnt care if u think he is a crybaby.. lol.. i think he's one XD

  awww.. he is pouting i think.. actually i dunno what he is doing..

 oh my god that is so cute.. it looks like he just woke up!! XP

 awww.. he is smiling.. look at him trying to be a gentleman but is terribly failing cuz he looks like a kid ha!

 ooohhh.. there is such a difference bwtween him then and now

 kyaaaa so cute.. he is posing for the camera but he looks sleepy.. 

 awwww he looks like middle schooler in my opinion!

 omggg cuuute.. yea thats right.. work it dude! show them whos boss and you can be awesome like the others!

 

 this is soo adorable!! he is peacing you out! isnt he cute! haha.. well i guess this is it.. i had one more but.. i couldnt find it but oh well.. he is King saying peace out. So peace out!