Ch. 12

It's not just about fighting

updatiing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys!! Come and eat! King is done," Ao calls them in while I place the food in the living room. Apparently they were around my house, snooping around.

"Alright," J-hyo slides his way in the kitchen and almost knocks my flower vase down. 

I glare at him catching it before it falls, "Careful!!" I place it back to where it was.

"Sorry.." he apologizes and I tell him its okay.

"Your apartment looks nice.. did you decorate it.." Rasa asks as they sit down around the table taking the chopsticks I left for them. I guess they prefer that instead of a spoon or forks, but i also place that there just in case.

"Um.. no, it was already made when I got here, why?" I sat down next to Ao and Jun, since I feel more comfortable arounf them anyways.

"Just saying.. just hard to believe that a kid like you can deccorate so maturely.. but your smart who knows. Was it a girl who did it," Rasa asks as he looks at the flower pot.

"I dont think so.. that flower is for medicine.. when you are sick, like have a fever or something, I can use that flower as medicine and put in the food, that way you can heal more faster," I explain to them, grabbing a fork and a piece of beef with it.

"You can make medicine, seriously," Jun looked at me wide eyed with a noodle hanging from his mouth and i just nod. Is that weird?

"Man.. who have you been living with.. your family must be smart to teach you all those things," J-hyo grabbed a chicken and placed the whole thing in his mouth. I tense, not liking where this is going. "This is amazing too.. who taught you how to cook, your mom?" J-hyo looked at me with his eyes wide.

"I know right! You should have cooked for us way before, this is fantastic!! Your mom must be an awesome cook. I love these noodles," Jun steals the shrimp from J-hyo who glares at him. Rasa nods his head in agreement and places a bottle on the table. Its the thing they brought, i wonder what it is?

"King!! You have to let me stay here.. you have everything and you know how to do everything, unlike these guys," Ao places his arms around me. I just stare at him uncomfortable, this whole situation is awkward. I never really had anyone praise me beside hyung, and even then its rare. I just hope the family thing is out of the way. "You are not using the chopsticks," Ao lets go and continues to eat.

"Um.." I bite my lips as there is one pair left and I cant stop thinking about E.den who is in my closet. He might want to use them so i should just save it, but he cant come out. Here we are eating and talking while he is in there in pain. I would be mad if I were him, and left out. Damn, I hope he is alright. He's not lonely right, right? 

I dont know why i care so much even though he hates me, I guess i will be like this with everyone but, aiish think King. Hopefully he is not in pain, he'll be okay. He wont die, though I might. I can see him furious beating the crap out of me.

"King?"

Ao's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. i shake my head and place some rice in my mouth, "Oh.. I just feel like it," I answer to his question as he slurps down the soup. 

"Oh.. has anyone seen E.den at all today," J-hyo questions but is makes me go all rigid. Why does he need E.den, why today of all days? I look at him his mouth still chewing on some brocolli.

"Yea.. we saw some of the sewer rats on loose," Rasa picks out a carrot and eats it. "We handled it though.. but he still should know."

Jun shakes his head, "No... we havent seen him since the incident with the teacher thing. What did they do?"

"Those bastards were trying to steal some of the equipments in the warehouse," J-hyo growls at the thought of it.

"Are they... actual rats," I ask when the image of E.den hurt when I encountered a fight between them pops up. Were they one, but the didnt look like rats.

"No.. they arent.. we just call them that because they are always in the sewer," Rasa tells me and I feel a bit uneasy. Can E.den hear all this, ! What if he comes out of the closet (no pun intended). That would be bad, real bad!

"I'll call him to let him know," J-hyo says and I gasp.

"No!! D-dont.. he could be.. busy.." I try an excuse but my whole body is starting to sweat and i dont know how long I can take this.

He raises his brow at me, "I am just going to tell him some information.. would you rather me to text him then?"

I shake my head furiously, I cant take that chance! "Tell him later!"

"Boy.. you must really hate him," Ao chuckles and I flinch. Hate is a strong word but, I dont like him. I can act this out right?

"Well... considering the fact that he beat me up to a pulp one time and all those times where I have encountered him.. they werent pleasant. So yea.. I practically dont like him," my chest tightens as i just could not use the hate word. I mean, its just too mean. I dont hate him as i use to. So yea.

"Wow.. he should be use to you by now.." Jun tells me.

I just shrug, "I think he is a cocky arrogant who thinks he can do everything but in reality he cant do .." 

E.den please dont kill me!

"I have to agree on you with that," Rasa says and J-hyo starts to laugh.

Oh god, E.den I am begging you not to kill me. I didnt mean it okay? "Um.. wh-what is that?" I nod my head towards the bottle, trying to avoid this topic also.

"Oh.. thats the drink we bought.. should I open it?" J-hyo reaches for it.

"Will it burn me?" I ask, hey, cant be too risky.

Rasa chuckles as he shakes his head, "No.. it shouldnt."

I nod as I start to get up, "Lets have some cake first.." I say walking to the kitchen.

"You baked a cake," Ao stares at me eyes shining. I nod. "You are awesome!!! I want a big slice!!"

I smile at him and went to the fridge to fetch it out. I cut slices and place them on a plate. I cut myself a small piece. I didnt eat much but I guess I am not hungry from the anxious feeling i have. I sigh hopefully this will end soon so E.den can come out. He must be starving and he must be in so much pain. Damn! I shouldnt have made cake.

I came back with it and I see the drink opened and in the glass already. I place it down and Ao already reaches for the big slice. I laugh as I take my plate and take a bite. I stare at my unknown drink.

"This is delicious.. how did you make it?" Ao asks me.

"Um... with ingrediants.." i answer unsure. What did he mean by how? I look at the others who is drinking the drink. What is this? "How does it taste?"

"Try it.." Jun ushers me to take a sip. I breathe in as i grab hold of my glass. I bring it to my lips while i look at it once more. I swallow hard a bit scared. Everyone os looking at me, this better not burn me.

I close my eyes and breathe in again. I let the liquid touch my lips, it didnt burn. I finally let it into my mouth and I take a sip. But my eyes shot open as I gag on this terrible drink. I place it down and hold my arm over my mouth, trying not to throw up from the horrible taste. I wipe lips looking disgusted and J-hyo laughs along with Ao. I glare at them.

"What is that?"

"Its beer..." J-hyo answers and I just look at him weird.

"What?"

"Its alcohol.." I widened my eyes at that. Who the hell would drink this? I thought only adutls drink stuff like that. Plus alcohol should be used for healing purposes not drinking.

"It disgusting.." I shudder from the liquid traveling through my body.

Rasa laughs as Jun says, "Dont worry.. you'll get use to it.."

I sat there watching them drink this especially Jun and J-hyo. I look at them worried, they are starting to act funny. I look at Ao and he shakes his head, "Um... are they okay?"

"Dont worry.. they are just drunk.." he tells me.

"Drunk..?"

He nods his head, "Yea.. alcohol can do that to you.. especially to people who cant handle it very well," Rasa says as he takes another glass full. "I could though.."

I look at them, are they really okay? Jun giggles as he lays his head on J-hyo's shoulder poking him on the cheeks, "No way.. for real?"

J-hyo nods his head wrapping his arms around the other's waist, "Yea.. I'm serious. It was funny as hell.." he started to kiss down his neck. What the hell?

Jun giggles once again, "So..what happened to that female teacher you wanted so bad.. did you her? What was her name?"

J-hyo roams his hands around the other's body, smirking while giving his jaw a nibble, "Dont remember her name.. but yea, she was ing awesome.. really tight.." he his earlobe.

Jun gives out this moan and smiles but then frowns, "Noooo.. why did you do it? You cheating .. I hate you,.." he whines and he starts to sniff. Is he crying?

J-hyo looks at him all sad and pouts, "No I am sorry... J-hyo is sorry.." he snuggles closer to Jun, "I am really.. I wont do it again.."

"Promise.." he looks at him with tearful eyes.

J-hyo nods and smiles, "Yes.. I promise.. I'll make it up to you too.." Jun wrapes his arms around J-hyo's neck and starts to giggle. As they were about to press their lips together I looked away.

What the hell, what did i just see?!!? "What are they doing?!" I ask the other two, bewildered.

"Ahh.. um.. well, they are always like that drunk.. haha" Ao looks away as I hear noises. Oh my god, what are they doing? But i dont dare look.

"Are they dating?"

Rasa shakes his head, "No.. they'll fall asleep soon.. ah look.. they already are.." I look at them and they are. I just grab the plates and head to the kitchen. This is just creepy, never letting that happen.

I walk out to the living after having place everything in the sink. Will do dishes in the morning. But as I entered, Ao and Rasa fell alseep also. This is my chance. I run to closet and open it to see a furious glaring E.den and I gulp. "Uh.."

"Do you know how long I have been here.." he growls his eyes turning red and I start to tremble.

"S-sorry.. I didnt mean for it to take this long.." he was about to start yelling but I place my finger on my lips, "They are sleeping.." I whisper. I take his hand and walk to my room. As I got there I let go, "Wait here..."

I run to the kitchen to grab a big tray and place all the food made on there. I made sure to grab the biggest piece and lots of poportions. I also grab a big slice of cake and start walking back to my room. But I stop when I take a look at the bottle of beer. Its still half full. I grab it just in case he wants to drink it and carefully made my way to my room.

I see him sitting on the floor looking annoyed and tired. I bite my lips feeling extremely guilty. "Um.. here.." I place the food in front of him and dash to the bathroom to get his medicine. I come back out to see him eating, thats good. At least he trusts me a little, "Here drink this after you are done." I sit in front of him leaning against the wall pulling my knees up while hugging it. "Sorry," I mumble, "I didnt know they were coming.. and.. I didnt know what to do.."

He looks at me as he takes a gulp of the beer, "Whatever.. not exactly fun to sit in a closet for hours hearing that I am a cocky .." he chuckles, "nice to know i am hated.."

My eyes widened as I flush. My chest clenches tight, "I.. well you hate me too!! Besides I dont exactly hate you.. I just dont really like you.. and.. I didnt mean to call you a cocky .. I didnt mean it.." I mumble staring at the floor. He heard, he heard everything.

"I dont really care.." he finishes the bottle and took his medicine. "I'm done.."

I look at the food and he barely ate, probably took a little of everything, besides the cake. It isnt touched, "But.. you didnt eat much though.." I stare at him.

"I'm not hungry.."

I hug my knees tighter suddenly feeling homesick, "You dont like it..?" i whisper hoping he didnt hear.

"I'm just not hungry.. it has nothing to do with your food.." he tells me but I cant help but feel depressed. "I dont eat much.." he tries to convince me I just stare at the ground. He sighs and continues to eat.

I look at him confused, "You dont have to eat it.. I'll just take it.." I stand up.

"Well.. now i am hungry.. you kept me in a hot closet with no drink ot snacks.. so this is the least you can do.." 

I look at him and laugh a bit at his comment. He really is going to eat just so he can prove that it isnt because of my cooking. I smile as I grab pillows and blankets from my closet.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting these for the others.. they are on the floor.. it'll be cold." I tell them as I walk out the door.

"Get me some water.." he shouts.

I walk in the living room and I see Jun and J-hyo all cuddled up. I place a pillow under their heads and cover them with a blanket. Thank god my carpet his comfy, they wont have back pain tomorrow. I move the table so there is more room. I try to carry Ao to the sofa, which was hard but i managed. He was heavy. I place a pillow under his head and cover him with the blanket. I walk to Rasa and do the same to him. I sigh and look at them. That should do it! 

I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water then go to my room after I turned off the lights. I go into my room to see E.den all done. Wow that was quick. I hand him the glass and he drinks it all. I place the tray on the dresser. I clean it all tommorrow. I walk in the closet and there are no more pillows or blankets. 

"Damn.." I whispered.

"Whats wrong?" he asks.

"Um.. there are no more pillows or blankets.. I dont know where to sleep.." I mumble trying to think of a plan.

"Sleep on the bed.." he saya like it is the most obvious thing to do.

"But.. thats your place to sleep.. you are hurt so you have to sleep there," I tell him.

He sighs while rubbing his temple, "Sleep on one side.. divide it.. its not that hard.."

I gulp, having to sleep on the same bed as him, that seems really, unsettling for me. I mean, that really, thats not a good idea. "Um.. I dunno.."

"You want to stay awake all night?" 

I sigh shaking my head. He is right I guess, I grab one of those long pillows and place it in the middle. I feel so nervous for some reason. I lay down on the left side while goes on the right. I turn off the light and everything goes quiet. I stare at the cieling, it is too awkward knowing E.den is right there. "Um.. sorry about today.." I tell him again and he just sighs.

"Go to sleep.. I dont care.."

I turn to the side when I remembered something, "We arent going to get bubble tea are we?"

There is a silence before he speaks again, "You are kidding right? After everything that has happened today, you are still on that?"

"I still want one.." I say stubbornly. I do okay! And I am upset that I didnt get one.

I hear him sigh again, "Tommorrow okay.. I promise.. so just shut up and go to sleep.."

I smile at the thought. Okay, tommorrow for sure!

----------------------------------------------------------------

i am dooone yay!!

 took a while but oh well..

plz comment 

hope you enjoyed!

^^