Ch. 15

It's not just about fighting

updattiing sorry for the long wait!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guns. Jun. Guns. Jun. Guns and Jun.

Jun is dangerous. Guns are very dangerous. Jun and guns are really dangerous. What the !? Jun is kidding right? I stare at him really shocked. Guns! He said guns! That not good! Guns arent good! Jun isnt good!

This whole idea isnt good!

"Oooh.. guns huh? What do you have planned Jun?" I glare at Ao for incouraging him. Doesnt he know the danger that is in this! I really dont want to play. I wonder if there is a way I could get out.

"Oh.. I'll tell you guys.. at the park," Jun chuckles as he smirks. This is terrible. Jun is playing with us right? , he really cant be serious! Guns, guns, guns. I swear thats the only thing on my mind right now.

He's not planning to kill us right? I mean we're friends. And friends are like, i dont know loyal? Are friends loyal? Because friends should be like trustworthy, nice, cool, and all the other mushy stuff. 

Well thats what I think.

Or what i read. I dont know, but yea we are friends and are suppose to be loyal and stuff and they should keep each other safe and have our backs and not do dangerous stuff or tease or bully or get them in trouble by the teacher or...

Oh my god he is going to kill us! I mean why guns right? Guns, he said guns what the hell!! He said guns and hes going to kill us, what did we do? What did I do? I was a very good friend even though we have known each for a few days and we and like i dont know, we do stuff and other stuff and he is going to kill me!!

I think I am going a bit too paranoid.

I want my bubble tea.

"-ING! KING!"

I flinch as I cover my ears in pain. I groan as I glare at Ao, "What? Dont scream at my ear, that hurts!"

His eyes twitch as he punches me on the shoulder making me yelp and rub my shoulder, "Well I wouldnt have to if you would just stop daydreaming!" Day dreaming? Hah! I was not daydreaming, I was just thinking of our safety thats all. How does that conclude to daydreaming?

"I was not daydreaming," I state rolling my shoulder to relieve some of the pain. I swear he works out or something. 

"Anyway.. where is that girl.. I want my treat.." Jun pouts looking for his 'treat' as I feel my stomach twist. God, I feel disgusted. Where's the bathroom, I really feel like throwing up.

"Speaking about girl... did you see the one with big s over there," J-hyo turns to us and I really need to find a bathrrom.

"You always go for the ty ones.." E.den chuckles shaking his head. We arent going to have a whole convosation abou this are we? Please no, I really dont want to hear it. 

"They are fun to screw. They dont refuse, just moan like little in heat," Rasa says as he laughs tilting his chair back. I can feel my face contort into pure horror and disgust. 

Oh my god! Please tell me they are kidding right? They cant be serious! I dont wanna hear this! My brain is going to disfuction! "But they arent E.den's type. His is more of a mature , who knows what she is doing or some . I dont know, am I right?" J-hyo looks at him seeing a smirk on his face.

He shrugs, "You are on the right path."

"Do you ever go for the innocent type or the shy ones?" Rasa ask pulling out his phone to check something on there.

"Hm.. not much," he shifts in his seat looking at him, "I find them annoying. The shy ones are so ing shy it pisses me off. They wont do anything you want them to cuz they are so shy. And my god the ing innocent types.. man they are annoying. Do dense and cant even realize if they are going to get or not." he grumbles and I glare at him.

I'm sorry but that was rude. Just plain ing rude, who does he think he is? No one should talk to other people that way. So what if they are shy or innocent its not like they want to do those things. Its who they are and no one should question them. He stares at me with a raised brow. I really dont like him.

Jun starts to laugh slapping his hand on the table, "Wow dude.. How can you not like the shy ones. They are so fun to tease and mess with. They get all red and ! They are my favorite type."

"I prefer the innocent ones! They are so cute," Ao smiles, "I mean.. when you screw them.. oh god.. trust me, they are absolutely adorable!" I look at those two in terror, I expected them to be, like not this tainted but really! Oh god I am getting the shivers.

"I like the shy guys, now they are fun to ," he chuckles and I go rigid. Did he say guy? Oh my god they do guys too! What the hel! I mean I am okay with gays but, these people are, just too much.

"I still prefer the same for guys of how I like my girls," E.den says.

"I like the innocent ones. They have like no idea what to do and they get all fidgety and all. They hold their and try to cover their holes like I cant get to their hands.." J-hyo chuckles and I swear I am going pale.

. He said . I am going to throw up. I really did not need to know that, I mean I have no idea what he is talking about but the mention of makes me want to hurl. I feel so awkward, I like have no say in this. I am not really experienced okay, hyung really never makes me do these kind of things. Actually he never brings up this topic ever, I only have a vague knowledge because a book mentioned this sort of thing. 

I dont really know how they do 'it' but I know they do something that invloves the guy parts or something. I feel nauseous. My head is spinning. I hear a chucking and a hand on my shoulder. Looking to the side, I see Ao raising his brow at me.

"You okay?" I just stare at him, he is asking if I am okay now? "i am guessing you feel awkward in this conversation?"

Before I have a chance to reply, I hear this high pitch squeaky voice, "Oppaaaaaa!! I am sorry if I took too long," she wrapped her arms around Ao and Ao turn gaving his full attention to her. All the girls started to come back. J-hoy's girl is sitting on his lap while Rasa has his arm around her waist and E.den's has her legs wrapped around him while her arms are hooked on his neck and what the ? Are they allowed to do that? JUn starts whispering in her ear and someone help me.

I see my strawberry bubble tea in front of me and my eyes vcant help but widened. Finally, I have it! I reach to grab it but shuddered as a voice spoke in my ear, "I'm sorry.. did you wait long?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I turn my head to look at her smiling brightly, "No.. and thank you!" 

She chuckled and squeezed her arms, "You are so cute! Anything for you! You should let noona buy you lunch!"

I looked confused at her noona? I took my drink sipping it and chewing the bubble, "Noona? I thought I was..."

She giggled sitting sideways on my lap which indeed surprised me, "I know.. but you are too cute to be older than me, if you are. So you should call me noona okay oppa?"

I am even more confused now, "Then.. why are you calling me oppa?"

"Hmm.. what.. just because you call me noona, doesnt mean I cant call you oppa. I think they are both cute." What? I dont get her. But I dont care, I got my drink.

"O-okay.. I think.." I blushed when it finally sunk in that she was sitting on me. This is not comfortable. "U-um..  why are you sitting on me n-noona?" the word really sends shivers down me. I am not use to it, since I dont have a noona.

"Aww.. my god you are killing me," she smirked coming closer to me. I take a sip trying to put my head back, "can I kiss you?"

My eyes widened while I start choking. I coughed trying to get a bubble out of my throat. I look at her, kind of scared of what she might do, "Uh... wha.. you.. huh?"

"You still didnt have your first kiss did you?" 

I felt my whole body on fire, what is she talking about? I try to look anywhere but at her. I can see everyone with their girls and I froze when I saw E.den staring at me or glaring, or something. He was just looking at me okay? Why I dont know?

"Oppa? Why arent you looking at me?" E.den's girl pouted and turn her head, "do you like her more than me?"

Everyone turned to look at those two, even the one on my lap. Ao smirked, "Whats wrong E.den? You arent jealous are you," I inwardly groan. Why be jealous, I would be happy to get her off of me. He can have her! Its just like with Kyumi. Thats her name right?

The girl on my lap smirked, "Hmm does oppa want a piece of me? But, I already have one, a cute one infact." I bite back a growl, how many times has she called me cute? "Besides.. he doesnt want me to be taken by anyone, right?" she turns to me trying to pout or something.

Crap, why invovle me? "Uh... I.. um..." I am speechless okay.

"So shy and innocent! Adorable," she pecks my cheeks again, why does she do that? "Noona just wants to take advantage of you?" What? Take advantage, oh my god does she know what we are?

E.den scoffs pushing his girl away from him, "Dont bother.. he is just a lost kitty." I glare at him, I am not a animal! "Besides.. he wont know how to handle you. You should take on someone more of your level." 

Okay, I could be totally wrong, but this sounds like they are gonna fight, I mean level, advantage, how to handle people, right? No? Well I tried. Before I could even speak the girl on me smirks again and gets up from my lap walking towards E.den. She sit on his lap using her finger to carress his cheek. Huh, I would be lying if I said I didnt feel a bit betrayed. What happened to not want to be taken!

"You think you are so big, what makes you think you can handle me huh?" she slides her arms around him, biting her lips while eyeing him up and down.

He smirks gripping onto her waist, "Well... I can do a much better job satisfying you then he can," he slowly glides his finger up her back making her arch. He sends me a smug look and I grip my bubble tea a bit too hard flaring up inside. I look at the girl behind them and she seems to be pouting, looking really upset. She is clutching her uniform and biting her lip, glaring at the other girl on E.den. I feel bad for her, how can E,den do that to her?

She chuckles while going closer to him, "Really now.. you think you can?" 

"Of course," his voice becomes deep and I stiffened, what are they going to do? He goes in nips her lips and before he can fully place it on them she pulls away.

She smirks towards him, "Sorry big boy.." going in closer again she looks at me and her smile widens, "but I like you friend better. He is more interesting," looking back him she says, "and much better in my opinion." she gets up and starts to walk towards me again leaving a shock E.den.

Jun and J-hyo and Rasa, okay everyone except Ao, starts to laugh hysterically, Ao just chuckles. Thats when i realized, that everyone was watching. I suddenly feel embarrassed at the thought, though why me?

E.den glares at them then her then to me, especially to me. What, I didnt do anything. I look away sipping my bubble tea and I see her back to me sitting on my lap once again. Wrapping her arms around me again she finshed what she was saying, "Right oppa?"

I gulp looking from side to side, why is she on me again. "um.." I look up at her wide eyed and terrified.

"Aiish... can you get even more cute! Oh god.. noona just wants to eat you up!" she hugs me and I gasp. What, eat me? Why? I didnt do anything, is a monster? I look at Ao for at least any sort of help and I can see him holding back a laugh. Bastard, dont laugh at me! We can all die here you know. I rather die by Jun and his guns.

He stood up, "Alright... um.. I guess its time to be going now," Ao says and thank you!

Rasa chuckles as he nods, "Yea... we should.."

"Giod.. I soo had fun here!" Jun sighs wiping his tears while looking at E.den who is just grumbling while still staring my way. Why, its not my fault she likes me more!

"I cant.. sto.." J-hyo continues to laugh.

"Oppa.. no dont leave..."

The girls start whining while they start to promise them and things, "Its okay babe.. we'll be back. You should call me somtimes."

"Oppa heres me number."

The girl on me pouts, "But.. I was just starting to have fun.."

"Um.. I really kinda have to go now." I stutter trying to look calm.

"Hmm pormise noona that you'll visit.. besides.. I would like to finish what we started."

Finish what? I just nod while Jun pulls me up getting the girl off of me, "Alright.. enough teasing him."

She glares at him while turning back to me, "See you soon oppa.." she leans in and places on my straw taking a sip making my eyes widened. She just drank some of me bubble tea! Its my bubble tea, why is she drinking it! She has no right! And on the same straw. "Sweet..  but sour, come on girls lets go. I hope you all enjoyed your visit, please come again," she said winking at me. My god she is weird.

They started to go and I saw E.den's girl all sad and pouty, poor girl. "See you soon cutie.." the girl said to me making me look at her and she walks behind the others and I flinch when she literally squeezed me. From behind, you know there.

What the ! I just stood there so confused and I feel so not me. I stare at the ground my mind all blank. She just touched me there, squeezed me there, why? What did I do? Oh my god, she just touched me. I kind of feel scared. I mean, what if she is not human. She gave possible signs of not being one and argh ! She touched me! I feel, I dont know, violated?

"King? You okay?" 

I look up to see Jun and I slowly nod, there is no way I am telling them.

Chuckling he just dragged me outside, "Maybe she was a bit too much!"

"Man.. that was the best! Oh god.. the girls and seeing E.den be told off like that! Just awesome," J-hyo shouted.

E.den glared at him but Ao agreed, "It was fun! How did you like it King?"

"She.. drank my bubble tea.." I answer, I stare at it.

"Oh yea.. are you going to drink it.. you do know that will be an indirected kiss," Rasa tells me and what? An indirected what?

"You better not drink that," E.den growls.

J-hyo whistles patting his shoulder, "Someone is jealous.. first time seeing E.den cant get a girl!" 

"E.den is not jealous of that," Ao mumbles and I look at him confused what?

"What do you mean?"

"Ah nothing!"

I sigh whatever, I dont care I drink my bubble tea having E.den's eyes turn red. I ignore that frightful stare, I dont care. She didnt want him, too bad. 

"Alright.. to the park we go," Jun says.

Oh man, guns!

Oh well, at least I have my bubble tea.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here we are, on the park and I look at Jun in disbelief. "These.. are our guns.." I say really feeling dumb.

"Yup!" he smiles at me.

What the , I was worried for nothing. Are you serious, he was really freaking me out and and all he was talking about was those.

Water gun! Awesome just awesome Jun. I finish sipping my bubble tea and once finish I walked to the trash can to throw it out. Once throwing it out something fell from my pockets. What is that?

I picked it up and noticed it was a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it and read its message.

Call me cutie! ^_- 

I saw the number and I flushed, she gave me her number. Why? I put it back in my pockets and walked back to them. I will deal with it later. 

"So.. we are playing a game! But first.. we need to pick our partners!" Jun said excitedly. He has three folded paper. "Okay... now King me and Ao will pick. Since the names has the other three."

"Aww.. but I wanted to be King's partner," Ao said and I looked at him. 

"Ao pick first!"

I gulp, that means I have either Rasa, J-hyo, or E.den to be with. What the heck, please let me not get E.den! Oh please! Ao picked it and opened it. Who does he have?

"I have.." he smiled and turned to one of them, "Rasa.." he walked to him and kissed him on the cheek, the . Does he always do that?

"We are going to be awesome," Rasa says.

"King go!" !

Oh my god, I am like literally shaking! Please, spare me! I gently pick my hand up, trying to see which one! I hesistantly picked it and pulled it out of Jun's hand. Okay, now I have to open it. I am scared, i really dont want E.den with me. he is going to kill me because of that girl. Well, at least I finished my bubble tea before anything bad happened. I just wish that i couldve finished a strawberry ice ccream too.

"J-hyo! You are my partner!" Jun shouts and my eyes widened.

! I look at E.den, he does not seem happy, mostly because of the gril, I can tell. He has that same look. I gulped and opened my paper, maybe there are tow J-hyos! I look at it, and there it is. The four letter word.

E.den.

-----------------------------------------------

i am dooone..

again sorry for the long wait...

there has been sooo many distractions!!!

i really hope you liked it!

please comment and suscribe or somthing!!

thanks!

^^