Ch. 1

It's not just about fighting

aliriiiight i am updatiing i hope this is good... kinda nervous but here we go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yahhhh you brat get over here now!!!"

Did he just call me a brat? That litttle cocky ! I ran downstairs as I slammed the door open looking furious then ever. What right did he have to call me a brat. "Shut up you ! What are you doing here anyway.. where is hyung?"

He scoffed as he rolled his eyes shaking his head. Is he trying to piss me off? "Look you little pinbrain.. did you forget what today is?"

Today? What's today? I looked at him confused having absolutely no idea what he is talking about? "Today... isnt today the day you die..?" I attempted to make a joke but that didnt really go so well.

"My god you are stupid.." he looked at me with that disgusting look of his then started to laugh. The hell, can this guy get any weirder?

"Yahhh.. why are you laughing," crap, I can feel myself heating up. God the humiliation. Go die, I dont like you .

Our attention turned to another person chuckling. "That's not very nice Woosuk.."

He's here!! My eyes beamed up at the sight of him, "Hyung!!" Hyuksin hyung is here. I ran up to the freakishly tall ladder and hugged him tight. And yes I hug people, so what? That can be manly. "Hyung..." I looked up at him and smiled. He is an awesome hyung and I love him. His powers are so cool too, he can read minds and is very strong, brave, and cool! Did I mention he can read minds? He took care of me when I was a kid. I am not like other people, I never had an actual family and I don't know what my family blood line is. He always tells me to never tell people those things and to be careful of how I meet or something. I mean I personally dont care as long as I have him I am fine. "Dont call me that.. and why is he laughing?" I turned to glare at the unwanted guests, I hate him so much. He hates me too, thats why hyung never lets him in the house.

"Stop laughing would you," Hyuksin hyung glares at him as he stokes my big floopy hair.

He takes in a breather as he controls himself, stupid . "Man.. I just seriously noticed how ing stupid you look in that hair. Very hideous dude, why did you change your hairstyle it was much better before. A mohawk really..?"

you stupid idiot, you think I am just gonna take that? I was about to unleash my rage onto that arrogant bastard but I was held back by hyung. "Dont Woosuk.. I think it looks nice, gives you a new image.." he smiles at me then turns to glare at that stupid .

"Why is he even here," I growl at the sight of that gastly creature.

Hyung sighed as he hugged me tighter, "Remember... what I told you last week?" Hyung's voice was barely audible and I can hear the sense of worry in his voice. And yes I use intelligent words too. But last week? What was last week?

HOLY I REMEBER NOW!!!! I GET MY FIRST MISSION EARTH! HELL YEA! 

"OH MY GOD HYUNG! I GET MY FIRST MISSION TO EARTH! I AM SOOO EXCITED!! I WONT FAIL YOU I PROMISE HYUNG.. I WILL BEAT IT IN TIMES RECORD AND I WILL DELIVER IT BACK TO YOU SAFE AND SOU-"

"Woosuk! I get the point," hyung doesnt look to happy about this.

"Hyung.. arent you happy for me, I mean I wont be the loser who never got to go to earth.." does hyung really think I'll fail that bad.

His eyes widened as he shool his head, "No.. its just.. you know.. this is your first mission to earth Woosuk.. I am just worried.. I hvae took care of you since you were very young.. and this is just all too new and fast. I mean.. you will need to act like someone else Woosuk and you will start to fight monsters and there is going to be danger in all this. Your powers are also restricted... I just dont want you to get hurt.."

I smile at my hyungs protectiveness, is that a word? "Hyung dont worry... I can fight and I wont fail.."

"Woosuk.. its not just about fighting.."

"I know.." I smile at his words then frown pulling back, "but why is he here?"

"Cuz dork.. I am here to see you off.. I also give you instructions on what to do," he smirks with his little laugh.

What, since when? "Hyung!!!! Why does he have to do it too!!?"

"Woosuk.. please deal with it," he sighs.

"And stop calling me Woosuk. It's King... my name is King!" he glare at both them.

Hyung only sighs again as he walks towards the computer, "Woosuk stop whining."

I grumble as I start to follow. This is so unfair, just cuz I am the youngest doesnt mean they can boss me around. "Whats the thing.." I mumble not wanting to look up.

Hyung takes a deep breath. Its as if he is afraid and hyung is never afraid. I wonder whats going on? "Okay.. you will be heading to school and act like a normal student. With your looks, you have to act like you are really tough. You dont give a about anything, you act like you are in a gang. Kind of like a bully, but nicer. You dont want trouble though sometimes you will pick on a fight against the weaker because you think its fun also if you are bored. You have to give off the impression that you are a cocky rude arrogant . Make sure not to act too much on the attitude. Just try to ignore everything though you really are paying attention. Got that."

I slowly nod my head taking in the information. Damn thats a lot, what if I mess up? I have never done this before so you cant blame me. But I am the one who insisted on it. 

"We will also be watching you, some times we will contact you," Jaehyun hyung said, the cocky that I dont like. Thats his hideous name.

"Yes.. we will also provide you with a house, food and everything. Even clothes, so dont worry about it.." hyung looked at me to see if I understood.

"Okay.. whats my mission?" I cant help the fact that I am very eager okay. I mean this is like a new experience for me! And I am so freakin excited!!

Jaedick had the nerve to clear his throat. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I looked to Hyuksin and he didnt look to happy. Crap, they are scaring me! "You can refuse Woosuk.. you can say no." its like he is trying to warn me.

"Hyung just tell me!"

He sighed as he looked back on the screen, "Your mission is unknown.. you are not allowed to know yet.."

My eyes widened at that. What, but everyone is suppose to know. "How is that possible.?"

"This one is a very special mission dork.. so its classifed even to the one that has to complete it," Jaedick said.

"Oh.." well thats cool! Then I got a cool one then. I looked to hyung and he didnt seem like his normal self at all, maybe this one is really dangerous. Well then, I guess I have to show him that I can do it. "Okay.. thats everything right? Then lets go now!! Come on!!" holy crap, this is it!! This is the day I finally get to go to earth! Hell yes!

They both sighed as the nodded their heads. I practically ran to the portal way to the human wrold, okay I did run but still. As I got there I was all jumpy while I waited for them. They seem to be talking, a very serious one. But after a while they finally caught up. "Okay dork.. this is it.."

I ignored that little as I turned to hyung. "Hyung.. I am gonna do it! Finally after waiting for years I can finally get this kind of mission."

I expected him to smile but what surprised me the most was that he pulled me into a hug, a tight one. That startled me alot, "H-hyung..?"

"Promise me! Promise me Woosuk.. that you will be on gaurd and you will be careful. Dont do anything stupid okay.. and be safe.. be really safe! Remeber you are strong and you can fight.. but also remember that its not just about fighting.. tell me you'll remember that!" his voice sounded really raspy.

I looked at Jaehyun and he actually looked like he gave a . His face looked worried like somehing was going to happen. Are all earth missions like this? I swallowed hard as I hug hyung back, "okay hyung.. I will.. I promise.."

He took a deep breath as he pulled back and kissed me on the forehead. Then it was all in a blurr as everything faded away.

------

As I opened my eyes I was standing in front of a school and everyone was already inside. I guess school started. Okay, remember what you have to act like King, you can do this! I walked in the building and immediately, everyone started looked at my way. Okay not everyone but a lot of people. They can obviously I am a new kid.. or maybe it is because of the hair.

I looked at the piece of paper that I apparently had in my hand and it said a certain room number. Did I mention I also hava a packbag too, it looks cool. Anyway, as the bell rang I rushed to my first class. I didnt want to miss my very first class, okay yea whatever I am a nerd. I like to read and stuff and I am actually smart.. though this me here doesnt like to do any of that stuff. 

I burst in my first classroom and everyone looked at me. I am late, because this crazy school is huge. Everyone starts to stare at me and mutter things, of course everyone starts to think I am a bully. Why, maybe because of how I look. Hey, this mohawk might not be the best choice I have made but I like it okay. Makes me look other than a nerd or a geek or a dork or whatever. 

I stare at the teacher that gives me a dissaproving look and a stare that staes that she does not like me. Seriously, already judging someone without having to know them, . Pfft, like I care.

"Ah.. you must be the new student.. come in.." she sighs as she mutters something about having another freak in class.

, I dont like you, go die. I mumble numerous of curses under my breathe at her, she is now the new Jaehyun. I step into class as I walked towards the front room. Just before i could speak she interupts me after snatching away the paper in my hand.

"Alright, introduce yourself please..." she talks in a like a very monotone voice which pisses me the off. Stupid she male Jaehyun.

I clear my throat as I look up in class. Almost everyone is looking very normal, very few people with blond hair, but no one with the weird hair like me. Well, I wont stand out. I was being sarcastic in case you didnt know. "Yo.. my name is King .. if you leave me alone I wont beat you up.." I smile at them as nicely as i can. The students starts to mutter things and I look at the teacher who looks very pissed. Ha, I wont make this easy for her.

"Alright.. King.. class please treat him kindly.. my name is Ms. Kim. Please take a seat next to," her voice was obviously forced but her eyes lighten and she smiled when she looked at a particular student, "Jun. Raise your hand Jun.."

A brown haired boy raised his hand. No wonder, he looks like a pretty boy and like a teacher's pet. He must be smart too. I walked over to him and sat down. I brought out my notebook and tried to play it off cool by ignoring him. I cant act like me. Well, might as well take notes. hyung may have told me to act rude but he never said I couldnt smart.

"Hi.. my name is Jun.. you are the new kid right..?" he smiled and he looked as if he was all sunshine and rainbows.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "No.. I am a unicorn.. stupid sissy.." I turned around back to the teacher. Yea.. that did not feel good coming out of my tongue, but what can I do? Sorry dude. I cant fail this mission.

"Alright... now this is a pop test.. I hope you all studied.." she announced as she started to walk around and give out the papers. Everyone groaned. Are you kidding me, really? As she came to my desk she told me, "King.. I know you are new.. but do as best as you can.. I will most likely not count it as your grade if you do poorly."

What the hell? Is she calling me dumb? I looked down at my test and my eyes twitched. Are you kidding me, this is all easy! I can do this in less than a minute. I grabbed my super trusty pencil, okay that was cheesy but still, I grabbed it and started to jot down my answers. I just did the work in my head, this is really easy.

As I finished my test I looked up and noticed everyone still working, even Jun. So I like waited until class was over. By the time the bell rang I had woken up from sleep that i didnt even know I fell for. I yawned as I brought up my test. After collecting Jun's she has a huge smile on her face while looking at his paper. I handed in mine and she frowned.

"King.. did you copy off of Jun?"

"What, no?!?!" How dare she accuses me of cheating, I am freakin smart okay, I am the King. Okay that was lame also but I didnt cheat.

"You have the same answers as he does and you just started this class.." she looked at me disbelievingly.

"So.. doesnt mean I am not smart..." I glare back at the teacher that is just accusing me of things I didnt even do!

She lgares back at me, "I wont count this but if I see you cheating again you wont like the consequences.." and she walked away just like that. That !! 

My eyes turned when I heard someone chuckling. It was Jun and he was smirking as he walked out the door. That little , it was him! Now I see, putting up a new face around teachers huh? Fine then just wait until I get ahold of that stupid human. Just you wait.

------------------------------------------------------

okayyy the first chap.

it is honestly noy my best one..

i am not satisfied but ehh...

i hope you like it...

well enjoy

and please comment please!!

^^