Chapter 9.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

Aish, that L.Joe bought me the hair pins. But while I was chasing after him as he went to the register, I saw that twin boy from the other day. You know, the twin that failed at trying to help me. He was with a girl.. AH, what does that matter?! I shook my head to get the thought of him out of my head.

"Is something wrong?" L.Joe looked at me weirdly as I shook my head.

"Huh? Oh, nope." I gave him a small smile. "So now what?"

"Hm, wanna have lunch?" He asked.

I tapped my chin thoughtfully with my finger, "Lunch with you? Nah, I think I'll pass."

L.Joe stopped walking, "Yah! Girls at school would die to have lunch with me on a Saturday!"

I continued walking, "Well, I don't know what you think of me, but I'm definitely not like one of those girls." I smirked as I walked into a noodle restaurant.

L.JOE'S POV.

That __________ walked into a noodle restaurant right after rejecting me. I stood outside and chuckled to myself, "What a weird girl." I walked into the restaurant. "So what's for lunch?" I asked as I walked up to the table __________ was at.

"What do you think? It's a noodle restaurant." She raised an eyebrow. "We're having chicken, duh." She continued sarcastically.

"You're so mean. How could you do that to me? With all the things we've been through? So mean." I pouted.

"I am so not mean!" She shot me a dirty look.

"You so are!" I gave her the same look.

"Yah! I let you cheat, how is that mean?! Maybe I should stop." __________ stuck her tongue out at me. A waitor came up to us and took our orders.

.. What were we just talking about again? Huh, oh well. I shook it off, "So how's your day so far?"

"Changing the topic, hm? Loser." She smirked.

"No! I just.. forgot what we were talking about.." I scratched the back of my head.

"Pffft." She bursted out laughing,"You really are a loser."

"Am not!" I blinked at her.

The waitor brought us our noodles and left. We didn't talk anymore.. All we did was chew and slurp our noodles. __________'s phone rang and she picked it up, "Hello? Yeah.. I'll be home. Whatever." She hung up. "AH! How annoying!" She slammed her phone on the table.

"Let me guess, him again?" I asked as I filled my mouth with more noodles.

"Yup. Gotta go, later." __________ stood up, walked to the waitor and gave him the money. YAH, she better not be paying our bill. She turned to me and stuck out her tongue, once again. My jaw dropped and she dashed out the noodle restaurant.

YOUR POV.

Ugh. How annoying. My phone rang and guess what the caller ID was? Evil stepfather. I left the noodle place and paid the bill. Wahah, that L.Joe's jaw dropped and revealed all the noodles in his mouth. Gross. Ugh, now I have to go home. I skipped home but on the way I saw Minwoo. With another girl. What a player, I could've sworn I saw him with a different girl last week. And the week before. And the week before that.. You get my point. In no time, I was home. I walked in and did that chores that the lazy man apparently couldn't do.

"How useless." I mumbled as I finished doing the chores. I walked up into my room and grabbed my laptop. I signed onto my e-mail. I checked my e-mail and I saw..

Be My Girlfriend!

.. What is up with all these dating e-mails I've been getting lately?! Being the sad, lonely person I was, I clicked on the e-mail. I can't believe I'm actually reading an e-mail like this.

Actually.. All the e-mail has was a few sentences of self-advertising and then a form, along with some contact info. I read the sender's name and I nearly died laughing. Rent-A-Boyfriend?! Really? Whahahahah. I then saw the address of their headquarters and saw the it was near school. Hm, maybe I'll just walk by tomorrow.. Just out of curiousity..

----------

Short chapter, and nothing special. Except now that we know you live with your stepfather. :D I just wanted to update to show you guys the awesome poster! :D Give credit to CornBomster for making the pretty poster that you'll see at the beginning of every chapter, kay? :D I LOVE IT.<3

Hm, you guys commented quite fast, hehe. :D Maybe I'll update later today? It's 7AM. I haven't gotten a wink of sleep. I got a random want to drink milk at 3AM.. XD

So, GOOD NIGHT (morning?) MY CHICKS!<3 My little chick stuffed animal was infront of me. :3 XD

Comments? :D even though it's a pretty boring chapter. -_-