Chapter 4.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

The Next Day

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

The "date" ended quite slowly, which meant my day ended slowly.. and terribly. Why in the world did Kwangmin pick her?! Yes, it was only one girl and she totally awed over Kwangmin. Yeah, that's fine, rent me and then just ignore me, that's totally fine. Can't you see the sarcasm in my thoughts?

Anyways, enough of my complaining. Currently, I'm walking to school along with Hyunseong and the dead Kwangmin. Haha, thats one of the few good things about not getting all the attention, you can preserve your energy. And Kwangmin has none of it. I win, as always. Wahaha. Just so you know.. That was supposed to be an evil laugh..

"So how was your date yesterday, hyung?" I said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hm, I think it was the best girl yet.." He replied, thoughtfully.

"Really?! Who is she?!" I asked, interested.

"Why do you want to know? So you can steal her? No way!" He laughed as he patted my hair and messed it up.

"Of course not, I just want to know! OOF." I answered, but then bumped into someone.

"Ah!" She said as her books fell on the floor. She bent down to pick them up.

Hey.. She looks a little familiar.. I stared at her while she picked up her books.

"I'm sorry, I should watch where I'm going. Really, I'm such a pabo. Sorry." She apologized.

Kwangmin bent down to help her with her books, so did Hyunseong.

"Yah." Kwangmin whispered as he smacked my leg, still helping her pick up her books. "Apologize."

I snapped out of my thoughts, "No, no. I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking. Sorry, it's not your fault."

I bent down to pick up the books, and everyone else, including the girl, stood up. I looked around.. No books.. They already picked all of them up.. I stood back up and laughed to myself nervously..

YOUR POV.

I was walking to school, but bumped into someone. Yes, I bumped into someone. AGAIN. I bent down to pick up my books and quickly apologized. Two pairs of hands started helping me too.. But those hands didn't belong to the person I bumped into. He remained standing and didn't do anything. He looked so deep into his thoughts..

Then, he finally spoke and apologized. I stood up, along with the other two people.. However, he bent down and look around on the floor. He stood back up and laughed a little to himself. Was he going to help pick up my books too? Aw, how cute. I couldn't help but crack a smile at his embarassment.

"I have to go to school." One of them replied and walked off.

"Thank you for helping me pick up my books.." I told him as he nodded and disappeared.

Now I was left with two people.. Hold up. Something's weird here. OH MY FREAKING TEDDY BEARS, there's TWO of them?! And they're both cuter than my teddy bears?! A blonde and a brown-haired one?! WOAH, DUDE!

Ring. Ding. Dong. (LOL, SHINee, anyone? XD)

Holy crap. I heard the school belll ring.

"I have to go. Sorry and bye!" I said as I dashed across the street before the gates closed. Phew. Just in time.

KWANGMIN'S POV.

Ahahaha, that Youngmin embarassed himself, again. The girl ran off to school, and Youngmin and me started heading to school again. I looked back at the girl in the school gates once more.. Guess that I saw? Someone tripped her. I stopped walking and stared. I saw people pointing and laughing at her. They all started walking to class, but she stood there, with her head held low.

"Yah, hold on." I told Youngmin as I started walking to the gates of her school. But I stopped once I saw someone was actually going up to help her. *%$(@#^?! WOAH. Guess who's helping her? MINWOO. I stopped walking towards and gates and turned around, following Youngmin again.

MINWOO'S POV.

I waited at the front gates this morning, to see if __________ would come to school today. Guess what I did while waiting? Studying, since I didn't get time to. Darn date. I saw her and right when I was about to approach her, someone tripped her. This was followed by a crowd of laughter, all pointing at her. All the people left, except her and me. I continued to walk to her.

"__________, are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Do I look okay?" she asked me and started walking back to class.

"Wait. Sorry, stupid question." I facepalmed myself.

"Whatever you say isn't stupid. You have everything easy, all the teachers love you, you make good grades, friends, everything." she told me and continued to walk.

...

...

...

What did she just say? That I have it EASY? She doesn't know a thing, does she?

"YAH. That's only what you think. Don't act like you know me." I told her.

"Whatever." She stopped walking and then continued to walk again.

"Anyways, that's not why I'm talking to you. Here." I held out her notebook.

She turned around and her eyes widened. __________ yanked the book away and stared at me. She started to look mad and opened to talk.

"NO, I didn't take it. You forgot it yesterday when I bumped into you." I told her. I walked past her and started heading to class. "You better hurry, or you'll be late too. We have a test today."

----------

I wanna know something.. Do you guys prefer Hyunsung or Hyunseong? Same for Jungmin, Jungmin or Jeongmin?

And yesterday, I saw I had 91 subscribers. WOAH! :D But this morning, I had 90.. I lost one. But that's not gonna bring me down. >:D THANK YOU MY DARLINGS! <3