Chapter 19.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

I feel like going back and giving all the chapters a name.. LOL. oh well.

----------

Later that day.

DONGHYUN'S POV.

Geez, that girl. How tiring. I'm walking back to the headquarters now. Why am I the only one not in high school? I'm the only one who works in the morning. I think I'm getting old.. I checked the time. Hm, the youngsters should be getting out of school now.. I let out a sigh and continued walking.

"Hyung!" I heard a voice call for me.

I turned around, "Oh, hey Kwangmin."

"Where're you going?" he asked.

"Back to the headquarters." I simply replied.

"Ooh.. Me too!" He nodded.

"Well, I would hope so. You weren't planning on skipping work today, were you?" I raised a brow.

"Psh, of course not!" He playfully slapped my arm.

"Where's Youngmin and Hyunseong?" I asked, looking around.

"They're coming. They went to their lockers first." He answered.

"Ahh, I se-" I got cut off.

"Pikachu! Bye hyung!" He beamed and ran into a store.

"YAH! You said you weren't skipping work!" I called after him, but gave up.

He has an obsession.. Hm, thinking of it, the twins' birthday is coming up.. Maybe we should throw a surprise party.. I arrived infront of the headquarters and walked in.

(A/N: It'll be the twins' 16th birthday. I know in my foreward I said that they were already 16.. but now they'll be 16. :p)

"Jeongmin, the twins' birthday is coming up." I reminded.

"Oh yeah.." He popped his gum.

"Let's throw a surprise party." I smiled.

"Sure." He blew a bubble.

"Don't tell the twins, okay?" I looked at him.

"Why would I? It's a surprise party." He continued chewing his gum.

I think I'm being talked to half-heartedly because of his gum.. Oh well. I opened up the laptop and looked through the date requests. I accepted one and started heading out.

"Later." I waved to Jeongmin. His response?

Pop.

After the pop of his bubble, I walked out.

"Hi hyung. Bye hyung." Someone said as they walked past me and into the headquarters.

"Yah! Minwoo!" I followed him back inside the headquarters.

"Mm?" He mumbled.

"We're throwing the twins' a surprise party. Don't tell the twins. I'll get more into detail with it later. Bye." I walked back out.

My date is actually at that ice cream bakery place that I was at like over a week ago. I wonder if it's the same girl. I didn't recognize her name. Oh well. I need to come up with a way to distract the twins.. Maybe something with Pikachu? Nah, only Kwangmin would be distracted. I don't want to make them work on their birthday either.. Aish, this is so bothersome.

I walked into the small shop and.. saw no one. I guess I'm here early. I sat down at a random table and tapped my fingers onto the table.

A girl walked out from the back kitchen and was looking at the small notepad in her hands. She looked up and let out a small gasp.

"Is that how you respond to all your returning customers? With a gasp?" I chuckled.

"Oh. No, sorry. Is there anything you would like?" She asked.

Bing.

An idea popped into my head and I smirked a little.

YOUR POV.

.. What's wrong with him? Why is he smirking?

"Hello..? Is there anything you would like?" I repeated and waved my hand infront of his face.

"You know the twins, right?" He asked.

"You mean Pikachu Boy and Blondie?" I tilted my head a little.

"Er, if that's what you call them, yeah." He nodded.

"What do they have to do with anything? I'm here to take your order." I looked at him oddly.

"Well, they're birthday is coming up. This Friday." He explained and I nodded. "We're setting up a surprise party." He continued. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off, "I order for you to distract them for the day so we can set up."

I raised a brow, "I'm sorry, that's not on the menu." I smiled innocently and tapped the menu that was lying infront of him."

"But it says right here.." He pointed to the bottom of the menu and read the line out loud, "For any specific orders, don't be afraid to request the waitor. Your wish is our command!" He looked up and smirked. "There's even a smiley face next to it."

My shoulders fell and I let out a disappointed sigh, "For how long do I have to distract them?"

"A good two or three hours." He simply replied.

My eyes nearly bugged out, "How am I supposed to keep two boys that I barely know distracted for that long?!"

"Our wish is your command." He blinked innocently, trying to use the guilt trip on me.

Once again, I gave in. "I'm not renting them, right? I don't have to pay, right?" Heh, I sound so cheap right now.

"Nope. In fact, we might pay you." He tapped his chin.

"Really?!" I beamed.

"Well, we're taking you away from your working, which takes away from your pay." He smiled.

YES! I get off work and I get paid?! I was about to have a party in my head until I realized what I just agreed to doing. Darn, I have to keep Blondie and Pikachu Boy distracted somehow..

I scratched my head, trying to think of a plan. "Er, what do they like to do?"

"Just about anything." He shrugged. Oh thanks, that's helpful. Just about anything. "You're invited to the party too."

I wrinkled up my nose, "No thanks."

----------

Er, yeah. This chapter isn't much special, but I hope you enjoyed reading it! :D

OH! Before I forget, would any of you guys follow me on twitter or tumblr if I gave you guys the link? XD I made a new twitter recently and made my first tumblr. I don't have interesting tweets or blogs though.. Just wondering, would any of you guys follow? XD Don't worry, I don't bite. ;3

Thank you my sprouts~! (LMAO, I was watching B1A4's sprout dance, it's ADORABLE. XD I'm gonna do their dance at my homecoming dance. Watch me be the coolest kid in school. LOL.)

P.S.: I'll be making a new poll soon to see who the main guy is. :D BUT, there's a trick to the poll.. Just because one of them has the most votes, doesn't mean he'll be the main.. I have a number between 1-4 in my head, whoever comes in that place will be the main. Because I have a feeling people would go to the poll and assume the person with the most votes will be the main. hehe. Just giving you guys a heads up. ;D