Chapter 12.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/6573 <-- Vote! (if you haven't already.) And holy crap, over 80 voters in one day..

I noticed that only 3 days have passed in the story and it's on the 12th chapter.. This story might be longer than I expected. XD But thanks for you support! <33

----------

YOUR POV.

I stormed out the house. I couldn't stand being in the same house as him. Nonetheless, say another thing to him. I walked back out to the sidewalk and my legs gave in. I leaned against the pole with my face buried in my hands. How fustrating. Just then, L.Joe came up. He held his hand out for me to take and I took it.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Where else? We do this all the time, why are you asking that?" L.Joe answered my question with another question.

"Right." I nodded. We're both actually pretty used to this..

"Umma! I'm home!" L.Joe called out as he entered the door of their small apartment.

His umma came out with a bright smile on her face. Her smile got even bigger once she saw me, "__________!"

"Umma!" I ran up to hug her. It felt so warm. She's not my real umma, more like a mother that I never had.

L.Joe pouted, "L.JOE!"

Umma and I broke our hug and looked at him. What in the world is this boy thinking?

"What? No one was excited to see me." L.Joe shurgged, "It was worth a shot."

"My gosh, your name is Byunghun, not L.Joe. Go check your birth certificate if you need to." Umma rolled her eyes. "Are you hungry, __________? I'll go make some food." She ran off to the kitchen.

"Pfft." I bursted into a fit of giggles, "Yeah, Byunghun."

"Be quiet, you. You're lucky I brought you home with me." L.Joe started walking to his room.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, "Don't act like it's the first time."

"Yah! What're you two arguing about now?! Come eat!" Umma announced.

We all came to the table and had a light conversation. Umma finished and left to go find my leftover clothes. Yes, that's how often I come here, I even have clothes here. I showered and headed towards to couch, "Good night!"

"G'night hobo." L.Joe stuck his tongue out before disappearing to his room.

"YAH!" I yelled.

"Homeless, homeless, you have no where to sleep~." L.Joe teased in a sing-song voice.

"YAH! I'm not homeless!" I cried out.

"Aish, you two really haven't changed a bit." Umma shook her head.

"Sorry!" We both apologized and went to sleep.

The Next Morning, Monday. 4:30AM.

Ugh. I woke up early today. I have to go home and get my uniform and prepare for school. I groaned as I got up and folded the blankets. I stacked the blankets and pillows and stuck a post it on top saying thank you. I was walking towards the front door and a picture got my attention. It was a picture of L.Joe and me a few years back, smiling. I smiled to myself and left their apartment.

I walked down the streets, breathing in the fresh air. No one was around so I spread my arms out and pretended to fly, "Waaah~! I feel so free!" Until..

"WAH! Pikachu!" I heard a happy voice.

I immediately put my hands down and instinctively hid behind a tree. "Pikachu..?" I silently wondered to myself. I LOVE PIKACHU!

"When is this store going to open! It's already 4:45 in the morning!" He cried as he gazed through a gift shop window.

What the.. What kind of gift shop is open at 4:45 in the freaking morning?! He must be out of his mind..

The boy pouted and turned around. Wah?! That brown-haired twin! He turned his attention back to the showcase in the giftshop, "So many Pikachus~. Hello my loves!"

Sheesh, he's even weirder than I thought.

"Pika, pika~." He cooed at the Pikachus that were faced towards him. You've got to be kidding me.. He is NOT talking to Pikachus through a glass window.. IN PUBLIC. On second thought, I'll take the other way home. I turned around and started taking the long way home.

Oh boy, I can't wait to face the surprise I'll have at home. I rolled my eyes and tried to brace myself for it. Actually.. I'm not in the mood for it. I'll just sneak in through the window and sneak out through the window. WAH! That means no breakfast.. AGAIN. Why me?! I faked a cry on the rest of my way home. I was a few houses away when..

Pop.

"Ahhh! NO!" I heard someone scream. What the heck is up with people at this time in the morning?!

I looked around and I saw a guy.. with a popped gum bubble around his mouth.

"It's stuck!" He cried out as he around his mouth and rubbed his lips together. I couldn't help but laugh at his misery.

(A/N: Don't you hate when gum gets stuck? Or has it never happened to you before? XD)

----------

OMO! Guess what?! You might already know, but Youngmin and Kwangmin are MCing Music Core today in place of Onew and Minho! Ahh! Isn't that awesome?! They haven't even debuted for a month and they already have MC work? That's freaking awesome! XD Who's gonna watch them MC? I am. ;D Even though it's gonna be at 2AM where I live.. XD

ALSO, did you know that Youngmin and Kwangmin have been in OVER 300 CFs?! Seriously. That's amazing. It makes me feel useless. And I'm less than a year younger than them. Hmph. '96 line, anyone? XD I have yet to find out how it feels to be a noona. XD

PLUS, I found out that Niel of Teen Top and Minwoo were in the SAME movie when they were little.. I watched it for Niel.. But then I saw the smile that was totally recognizable.. I looked at the credits, sure enough.. It was Minwoo. XD

That's all. Sorry for the boring chapter.. I just wanted to update so I could tell everyone that the twins are MCing. :D Go watch your Boyfriends!

Thank you my strawberries~! <33

P.S.: Another reminder.. Don't forget to vote. XD

P.P.S.: I might be going on vacation to California for a while, so if I don't update, that's why. ;D