Chapter 10.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

The Next Day, Sunday. 7AM.

YOUR POV.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I eyes shot open as the alarm rang. My first day of work! I sat in my bed with a smile slapped on my face while my alarm clock ran wild. I adjusted the alarm to wake me up at 5AM on weekdays and 7AM on weekends.. Work doesn't actually start until 9AM, but it doesn't hurt to be more prepared are early, right? I got up from the bed and caught the alarm clock. I grabbed my glasses and went to the bathroom. I did the usual: clean my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair, got dressed, and so on.

I heaved a big sigh and looked at the clock. 7:30AM. Wah?! Only 30 minutes passed?! I face palmed myself. I crept down the stairs and looked around. Good, that useless of a stepfather is still asleep. I quickly prepared a sandwich and dashed out the house. I checked my phone, 7:45AM. Ugh, what should I do? Suddenly, the neighbor next door walked out of her house with boxes in her hand. She walked into her Rent-A-Truck and came back out. She smiled my way and waved. I smiled and waved back. Gosh, I'll miss her when she moves. Speaking of her Rent-A-Truck.. AH! Rent-A-Boyfriend!

I started skipping towards the address.. I was just a few buildings away from the destination. Then.. I saw a calm guy with headphones around his neck walking in.. with a messy-haired guy blowing gum. Huh, didn't I see those him before? I walked past another building and found myself at a cafe. I sat at one of the doors and observed the so-called Rent-A-Boyfriend Services.. A few minutes later.. a blonde guy walked in along with a brown-haired guy. AH! Aren't they the twins I ran into Friday?!

Wow.. How creepy is this?! "What're you looking at?" A voice asked from behind.

I blinked a few times and turned around. Behind me was a red-haired guy. Hey! I know him! "Uh.. Having some morning coffee?" I nervously smiled.

"Where's the coffee?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I drank it all? Heheh.." I chuckled a bit.

"Where's the cup?" Aish, this guy..

"The wind blew it away? Eheh." I nervously laughed.

DONGHYUN'S POV.

"The wind blew it away? Eheh." She laughed a bit. She was SO TOTALLY looking at the Rent-A-Boyfriend headquarters. I smiled to myself. Just then, the girl's eyes widened as she returned her gaze to Rent-A-Boyfriend.

"Is something.. wrong?" I waved my hands infront of her.

"WOAH! I didn't know he was like THAT." She exclaimed, amazed. What the heck is she talking about?

YOUR POV.

WOAH NOW. Guess what I just saw.. The No Minwoo walked into a building.. where you rent BOYFRIENDS. My eyes widened and jaw dropped. I didn't know he was gay?! Not that it's a bad thing, but who would've guessed with all the girls he dates?! "Woah, that No Minwoo is seriously full of surprises.."

"Minwoo?" The guy stared at me.

"I mean! Man! Isn' that place weird? Woo?" I pointed to a random building.. Which happened to be Rent-A-Boyfriend.

"AHAH! So you are looking at Rent-A-Boyfriend." He smiled proudly.

Darn, I got caught looking at a Boyfriend Service. I must look like sad. desperate single person now. "No, no. I just saw someone that looked a little familiar." I shook my head.

"Ah.." He nodded, "Come with me." He linked arms with me and started walking towards Rent-A-Boyfriend.

"AH! Where are you taking me?! I don't need a boyfriend, I don't want one! Noooo!" I cried out as he managed to drag me along. "I don't know you! No! I have work later! Don't you have better things to do?! Waaah!" I continued but eventually gave in and just let him lead me there.

Quickly answering my questions, he rambled, "Where else would I take you? You may not want one now, but you might want one after this. Soon you'll know me. Well, you said you have work LATER, not now. And.. this is what I do." He smirked and he pushed the door open. "Good morning~! Another day of girlfriends!" He greeted the Boyfriends as they sleepily turned their attention to the red-haired guy.

They all mumbled incomprehensible things.

MINWOO'S POV.

Ugh, So. Freaking. Tired. "AH! Who's that?!" Youngmin beamed and pointed behind Donghyun. What is he talking about? Donghyun moved to the side to reveal a girl. It's __________. Oh, I see her almost everyday. Whatever. I came to my senses that I was at the Rent-A-Boyfriend headquarters. Wait, WHAT?! __________?! I quickly grabed my cap and put it on. I looked down the whole time while everyone else walked up to the girl. I remained seated on the couch as everyone else went up to the girl and awed.

Once everyone got a closwer view of her, "AH! I know you!" They all pointed at her with their jaws open. How the heck do they know her?!

The girl looked up shyly and her eyes widened. She pulled off her glasses as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. This time, her jaw dropped. She pointed at Youngmin, "Ah, you're the person who failed to help me!" She turned her attention to Kwangmin, "And you're his twin!" She turned and pointed to Jeongmin, "And you! The hair! And the gum!" All the guys chuckled once she mentioned gum. She ce more and was pointing at Hyunseong now, ".. And I don't remember you.." Hyunseong stopped chuckling.

"Wah?! I was with the twins!" He tried to remind her.

".. You were?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah!" He frowned.

".. Sorry, I don't remember. I only remember all of them." She pointed at Donghyun, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin. "But that's probably because I bumped into all of them.." She bumped into all of them?! Heh, some klutz.

"Except for me!" Kwangmin reminded.

I looked up from my cap and her attention turned to me, "I wonder if I walked into him before.." Oh snap, stop looking at me! Stop looking at me! You see me almost everyday! STOP LOOKING AT ME. Aish, I'm having a panic attack in my mind.

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

"AH! I know you!" I pointed at her. How many times have I seen this girl?! However.. I wasn't the only one that knew her.. She seemed to have realized something and pulled off her glasses to look at us better. WOAH! Now I know why she looks so familiar! The notebook! That notebook! The e-mail! That e-mail! After pointing most of us out she looked at Minwoo..

KWANGMIN'S POV.

She turned her attention to Minwoo. AH! Doesn't she know Minwoo?! I had a quick flashback of the day I met her and how she was tripped and helped by Minwoo. I snapped back to the present time and starting speaking random things to distract the girl.

(A/N: The customers aren't supposed to know where each Boyfriend goes.. It's supposed to be kept a secret or the Boyfriends might be kicked out of school fr having such a job.. :D)

The girl turned to me and looked at me weirdly. She saw the clock behind me and her eyes widened. "AH! I have to go to work!" She exclaimed and ran out the door.

.. Well that was weird.. All six of us looked at each other strangely afterwards. What a coincidence.. We all nervously laughed and got back to the laptops and phones to find ourselves some girlfriends for the day.

----------

I find their meeting a little disappointing. I didn't have many ideas for their "meeting" :( I'm sorry if you're not satisfied with they way they met. <|3 :'(

Also, if something doesn't make sense, plaese tell me. :D Because I made a mistake while typing this chapter which made me have to edit pretty much half of the chapter.. And I read this thing like 10 times, I think I memorized this chapter by heart now. o__o

ENJOY MY DINOSAURS! and sorry.. TT_TT

P.S: I usually call you something that in front of me.. but this time.. there's no dinosaur infront of me. :( oh, how I wish there were though...