Chapter 13.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

I crawled into my window after some difficulty and landed on my bed, "Phew~." I wiped off the pretend sweat on my forehead, "Mission accomplished." I carefully got ready for school and snuck back out using the window. I straightened my skirt and shirt by patting it and started walking to school.. It was still about 20 minutes before school started. I sighed and decided to waste the time by walking around before arriving at school.

I wandered around endlessly and before I knew it, I ended up infront of the place that I was at yesterday morning. My jaw dropped and I read the sign. Rent-A-Boyfriend. AISH, my legs dragged me here on their own?! Without thinking, I went to the side of the building, where there was a window. I peeked in the window and saw.. twins and the guy that I didn't remember. They were all busily looking at the laptop or either talking on the phone. "How boring." I huffed and was about to walk away. Just then..

"Hyungs, it's almost time for school. Come on." A boy yelled as he walked out of another room.

From the window, my eyes nearly bugged out. Minwoo?! AHAH! So I wasn't seeing things yesterday! I heard all the laptops close and the boys all got their stuff for school. I quickly shuffled around and ran away from the Rent-A-Boyfriend building. Once I was around the corner, I stoppped and tried to catch my breath.

"Ah!" I cried out as I felt a rough push on my back.

"Move out of my way." A girl said as she chewed her gum. She chews her gum like a retarded cow chewing on grass. Hah! I wanted to tell her, but I kept it to myself and moved to the side so she could walk by.

I trudged towards the school gates and to my locker. I opened it and some plastic bugs fell out onto the floor. I kicked them away, I was pretty used to this by now, but you should've seen me when it first happened.. Oh gosh. I shook my head and pulled out the materials that I needed. I headed to science class and saw that I was actually kind of early to class. I folded my arms on the desk and rested my head on them.

Ring. Ding. Dong.

The teacher walked in and took attendance. Class flew by. Then school flew by. I headed to work, but I took the long way, just to get a glimpse of Rent-A-Boyfriend. This time I saw the red-haired boy there. I wonder how many people actually work there. I continued walking and got to work. It was pretty slow at this time since people were working and students were just getting out of school. I sat down at a table and waited for customers. I took out my books and decided to write something in my notebook.

I opened it and breezed through a few pages, just to make sure that Minwoo didn't do something to MY notebook. I saw some orange writing as I flipped through a page. Huh? I went back to the page. I don't have orange ink pens.. Next to my e-mail there was a little cartoon-like drawing of a boy and a phrase.. "Rent me!" What the hell? That Minwoo! He did do something to my notebook!

Ding.

The door rang as customers walked into the shop. I took care of their orders and stuff. I looked across the street. AH! Pikachu boy! And.. his girlfriend?

...

...

He's holding a Pikachu. I'm guessing he got what he wanted this morning.. I looked away and saw another boy. Ah! Blondie! Huh?! Wasn't Pikachu boy just with that girl?! I looked for Pikachu boy and he was still with the girl. I turned back to Blondie, still with the girl. Huh, those twins are dating twins?! Woah. I stood there in amazement. I wonder if their babies would look the same. I giggled to myself like a stupid drunk.

"What're you laughing at?" I heard a voice it my ear.

"AHH!" I turned around. "L.Joe! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I put a hand over my chest. He laughed to himself. "What's so funny?!" I demanded.

"Nothing. It's just that someone told me the same thing yesterday. Heh, you two would be cute together. You two seem to be creeping on people." He shook his head a stopped laughing. "So I see you got yourself a job, huh?"

"Shut up. And yes, I did, is there anything you need? Did YOU follow ME here?" I raised a brow.

"Nope." He shrugged.

I pointed at the door, "Then leave."

His jaw dropped and I pushed him out the door.

I looked back outside and tried to find Pikachu boy and Blondie. I couldn't find them.. For some reason.. I feel a little disappointed.. Soon enough, it was time to go home. Ugh. I forced myself to go some. I opened the front door. The shattered vase was still all over the floor. I stepped around it and tip-toed to my room. I picked up my laptop and checked my e-mail.

Another message from that Rent-A-Boyfriend place. I clicked on it and all it said was:

So now you've visited, what do you think? Eh? We're pretty cool, huh?

.. Which one of them sent me this?! I, yet again, didn't reply to it. I went to eat, showered, and prepared to go to bed.

----------

A few people asked about the movie with Niel and Minwoo when they were younger.. It's called "My 11th Mother." It's really sad.. Well, to me it was. If you want links to the entire movie, tell me on my wall or in the comments. :D BUT, Niel and Minwoo only get like 1 and 1/2 minutes of screen time COMBINED. So.. here's the link to their cuts if you don't want to watch the entire movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SekCoZBG8DU

Niel is easy to recognize.. Look at 'em lips! :D And Minwoo is at around 1:05. The adorable boy in the green sweater, clapping. SO ADORABLE!

And the twins barely got to MC, but it was cute anyways. :D Kwangmin's arm looks better now though! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGzu3cvI_IY

Sorry for the short, boring chapter. Kind of busy lately.

Thank you my pompoms~! :D My cheerleading pompoms are infront of me. :3

P.S.: Happy birthday Ryeowook~! :D