Chapter 3.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

I got home, grabbed a snack, and went up to my room. Once I got there, I spread my arms out and fell onto the bed. Ah, just one more day and it'll finally be the weekend. I sat back up, went to my bookbag and looked for my notebook. Hold on. Where's my notebook? I started panicking and searching through my bookbag more aggressively. Oh my god, it's not here. IT'S NOT HERE. That notebook has EVERYTHING in it, my life story, my thoughts, my picture without glasses, my personal contact information. I put my hands over my face, this.is.not.happening. I went to take a shower to calm down and once I got out I looked for my bookbag again.

"It happened. IT'S NOT HERE!" I shouted to myself. I heaved a big sigh. "Okay, calm down. Maybe it's in the Lost and Found or in my locker.." I tried to comfort myself.. then I miserably failed ".. or it's in someone's hands. Waaaah!" I faked a cry to myself. I went downstairs a made myself some dinner. As I gulped down my last spoon of rice, I walked up to the sink. As usual, the dishes aren't washed. Oh, that's fine. Leave all the work to me because I just LOVE to wash your darned dishes while you enjoy life.

I went back to my room in a slump, "I can't believe my notebook is lost.." Then I heard the door slam open. I jumped and started dashing towards my room.

"YAH! __________! COME HERE!" I heard the drunk yelling from the front door. I locked my room, turned off the lights, and remained silent. Please believe that I'm asleep. Please.

Knock, knock.

EEP! Please be to drunk to break the door. Please. I heard another loud knock followed by something sliding down against my door. What the hell? Then I heard light snores. Oh great. How in the world could you just fall asleep infront of my room door? I didn't even get to brush my teeth yet! What the hell am I supposed to do? Gross. I plopped on my bed and pulled out my laptop from under it. I went onto google and searched 'household teeth cleaners'. Stupid google, nothing useful. Why would I have baking soda in my room? Well, yet again, I did search household instead of something like roomhold.. If that's even a word. Hm, I should search it.. I started typing it in..

Roomho- NO. NO. NO. Stop. What in the world am I doing? I facepalmed myself. Who the heck looks up things like this? Oh wait, I do. I sighed and decided to just rinse with the waterbottle that was in my room and then brush longer in the morning. Ew, I feel nasty. I grabbed my laptop and put it on my lap again. I signed onto my e-mail. One new e-mail. Woah, I have an e-mail?! I never get e-mails! Well, except for coupons that manufacturers e-mail me.. I went to check it and the title of the e-mail?

Someone Wants To Be Your Boyfriend!

Ugh, darn. Advertisement. What a waste of excitement. I clicked the delete button. I turned off my laptop and decided to get some sleep for the night.

KWANGMIN'S POV.

(1 hour ago.)

Hm, where's Youngmin? I turned to my left, nothing. I turned to me right--AH! I put my hand over my chest.

"Whatcha doing?" Youngmin asked, innocently.

"Me? What're you doing?!" I glared at him.

"Can I see that laptop?" he asked, still being innocent.

"What for?!" I asked.

"To find our girlfriend, or girlfriends. Duh." he smiled.

I handed him the laptop reluctantly and he went to sit down on the couch with the laptop. He's typing.. Why and what is he typing? He's supposed to be reading the e-mails. WHAT IS HE DOING?!

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

La, la, la, la, la. I clicked on the new message button and typed in __________'s e-mail.

Then, I typed in the subject, "Someone Wants To Be Your Boyfriend!" Hm, sounds cheesy.. Or it sounds like a spam.. Oh well. I sent her a list of required information such as age, school attended and attended, prefered cost, preference in a boyfriend, and junk like that. I also included the Rent-A-Boyfriend's phone number. I sent the message and smiled to myself, satisfied with my actions. Kwangmin came over and sat on the couch too.

"Yah, what's taking so long?" he peered at the laptop.

"I don't like these girls." I made an excuse and scrunched up my nose.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes, "Well, we have to do something. We can sit around while everyone's out dating."

"It's not dating, it's work." I shot Kwangmin a look.

"Whatever. Let me see the laptop, I'm choosing the girl, or girls, today." he said as he pulled the laptop onto his lap.

----------

So, I signed on to see 50+ subscribers. You know how happy I feel?! :D But, I sort of feel bad cause this chapter was rushed since I got home like a hour ago. I spent 3 and a 1/2 hours outside today, so I have like no energy.. I'll try to make a better chapter tonight. THANK YOU MY LOVELIES.<3