Chapter 11 + Poll.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

I saw the time when I turned to the brown-haired twin.. 8:55AM. Only 5 more minutes 'til work. My eyes nearly bugged out and I dashed out the door. It's my first day at work, I am NOT going to be late. I ran faster and faster and..

"AH!" Someone called out as they fell on the ground.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! I'm in a rush. Here, let me help." I said as I held out my hand. "Wait, L.Joe?" I scrunched up my nose and took my hand back, "Nevermind."

L.Joe sat on the ground in disbelief, "YAH!"

"Bye bye!" I teasingly said before continuing my dash to work.

"Ah, that girl." L.Joe shook his head and stood up. He continued walking.

I made it to the front of the shop, out of breath. "Haa.. Haa.. Haa.." I sighed and looked at the time. 8:59AM. AH?! I have a whole other minute?! Right after that the clock ticked 9:00AM. Oh, nevermind.

"Ah~, you actually came today." The ahjussi smiled.

"Of course, why would I not?" I smiled back and bowed. He lead me to the back and handed me my apron. After that, I got to work and took people's order while the ahjussi prepared the orders. The day went on smoothly and it was now 8PM.

"Closing time~" The ahjussi cooed as he washed the last dish. "Today passed by successfully. Thank you for your hard work." He said as he gave me a pat on my back.

I smiled and bowed, "Thank you. Uh, I have school tomorrow so I can't come in the morning." The ahjussi nodded and told me to come to the shop when school was over. I agreed and left.

I walked outside. Wow, it's really dark now. I shurgged and kept walking until I saw a figure about a few feet infront of me, ".. Minwoo?"

He turned around and his eyes got big, "Ah! __________, what're you doing out here at this time?!"

"Getting home from work? What are you so worked up about?" I said. Then I remembered seeing him this morning walking into that Boyfriend place. A big grin spread on my face.

"Nevermind, then." Minwoo shook it off.

"What're you doing out here at this time?" I asked him the same question he asked me.

"Getting home from work." He smirked as he gave me the same answer I gave him.

"Work? You sure?" I smirked. More like getting home from your date with your Boyfriend.

"Yes, I'm sure." He confirmed, "Go home. We have school tomorrow."

"Hah, if you say so. And you shouldn't be the one saying that. I don't even want to go home." I said and continued walking home.

MINWOO'S POV.

Why does __________ have that smirk on her face? Don't tell me she recognized me this morning?! She started walking home and I stood there. Wah?! She's actually going to walk home at this time at night?! Is she crazy?! Aish, what kind of question is that? Of course she's crazy! Maybe I should follow her, just to make sure nothing bad will happen.. I followed her home, hiding behind bushes, trees, houses, and whatever else I could hide behind. She finally reached home and stood infront of her house for a few minutes. She heaved a big sigh and walked in. Good, she got home safely.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I heard yelling from her house.

"None of your business." She vaguely said and walked behind the figure. What the hell is going on? Then something that __________ said earlier came into my mind *Hah, if you say so. And you shouldn't be the one saying that. I don't even want to go home.*

Crash.

I heard the shatters of a glass vase and my eyes widened. Is that man crazy?!

"You think you can just go anywhere because your parents aren't around?!" The man scolded at __________.

"Then whatelse am I supposed to do?! Do you think I want to be here?! NO, I don't! Leave me alone." __________ screamed before turning back towards the streets.

The door of her house quickly slammed, "That brat will be back later."

I quickly shuffled around to hide myself before __________ could see me. __________ just sat on the sidewalk infront of her house and buried her face in her palms.

I felt a hand land on my shoulder and I immediately turned.

I heaved out a big sigh, "L.Joe, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!"

L.Joe smirked, "Not really. What the heck are you doing? Go home dude." He started walking in the way of __________'s house.

Ah! He's going to see __________! I panicked but then.. "__________? What're you doing out here?"

She looked up and.. "Oh, L.Joe. And no reason.."

"Something's definitely wrong.. Is it him again?" He asked.

"What else would it be?" She responded. AH?! Those two are friends?!

"Come on, let's go." L.Joe held out his hand and __________ took it. They both started walking off together.

What the heck is going on here?! Should I keep following? No, that'd be too creepy. But what if something happens to her? I continued having a debate in my mind and before I knew it, they were gone. Ah! Where'd they go?!

----------

IMPORTANT!

I don't know who to make __________ end up with, so it's your choice! Vote on the poll (Link below). :D

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/6573 <-- VOTE VOTE VOTE.

Sorry for the late update. :/ Keep commenting, I want to know your thoughts! Also, friend me! I love talking to people.<3

THANK YOU MY PANDA BEARS.<3 and don't forget to vote!