Chapter 6 + Bonus 1.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

The Next Day.

YOUR POV.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

What the heck? It's SATURDAY. Why is the alarm clock going off?!

Crash.

Wahaha, the alarm clock just ran into the wall. I sat up and started following the alarm clock around to turn it off. Once I got a hold of the thing, I shut it off and rubbed my eyes tiredly. What should I do today? Hm, maybe I should start job hunting now, since that person won't provide me with money.. Yeah, I'll go job hunting today. I smiled to myself, cause usually, I sit around at home all day on Saturday with nothing to do. But now, I actually have something to on a Saturday. I jumped around in happiness.

Slip.

"WAAAAH!" I screamed as I slipped on a pillow that was on the floor. Darn it, my pillows are always on the bed when I go to sleep.. But when I wake up, they're usually all on the floor because I tend to roll in my sleep.. Eheh.

Stomp, stomp, stomp. SLAM.

I jumped from the loud noise the door made when someone slammed it open. I turned around and gulped, oops.

"What the HELL are you screaming about at 5:30 int he morning?!"

"Sorry. I'll try not to do it again." I said.

"Try, try, TRY. That's all you say. I'll try this. I'll try that. But you NEVER do it correctly!"

I stood there and remained silent. Would you just shut the hell up? Get your stupid self out of MY space. I shut my eyes and tried to block out all the yelling. A tear managed to escape my eye. I hate this.

"Are you CRYING?! What are you?! Pathetic? Why the hell are you crying? You brought this upon yourself!"

I quickly wiped away the tear. Stupid tear, you weren't supposed to find your way into the world, especially not at this time. I sniffled a bit.

"Ugh, how annoying. I can't wait till you move out."

SLAM.

I jumped again at the loud noise the door made as it was slammed closed. I slid down to my knees and covered my face with my hands. I can't wait till I move out either. I sobbed to myself. I hate my life.

After an hour of sulking, I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and teeth and changed clothes. Afterwards, I looked into the mirror. Ugh, I forgot my glasses. I quickly combed my hair and went back into my room to get the glasses. I put them on and went to the front door to get the newspaper. I got the job section and went back into my room.

.. Wait. Is there anyone that's willing to let a 15-year-old work?

(A/N: Where I live, the legal age to get a job is 16.. So, I'm just going to make it the same in the story.)

I shrugged, maybe someone will. I read through the ads and circled a few that interested me for about half an hour. I took out my cellphone and started calling some of the places, seeing if any of them were willing to let me work.

"Hello?" I heard from the other line.

"Uhm, hello. I saw your ad in the newspaper about needing more employers.."

"Oh, yes. Are you interested?" the deep voice kindly replied.

I replied yes and he started to give some information. I asked about the age limit he requires and he's willing to let me work there. YES, I think I just got a job on my first try. Apparently, I have a job "interview" today in the afternoon. Well, it's not really an interview.. It's just me looking around at the place to make sure that I'm willing to work there. Oh, I never mentioned what kind of job it is, huh? Well, it's just a waitor at a small ice cream and bakery shop. I'm actually kind of excited.

At 11:45 PM.

DONGHYUN'S POV.

Wah, it's Saturday.. Basically, that means a whole day to date at least 2 people and up to 5 people. We really don't get paid enough for this. My next date for today is at a bakery around the corner. I looked down at my phone to reply to a text since I won't get the chance to once I'm with the girl. I turned at the corner, still not looking up.

"Wah!" I heard a girl cry out before she fell onto the ground.

I looked up. Eh?! Aish, I'm so careless. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" I quickly bent down to help her up.

"No, no. It's okay. I was looking at the newspaper while standing in the middle of the sidewalk. Not smart." The girl grinned as she held up her newspaper. She was holding onto the 'Jobs' section.

"Well, I guess we're both at fault." I smiled as I held my phone up. "Text and walking isn't so smart either." The girl giggled a little. "You're looking for a job?"

"What? Oh, yeah. Sort of." the girl chuckled a bit.

YOUR POV.

"Well, bye." I waved to the boy before crossing the street.

"Bye, and good luck with your job." the boy waved back before looking back at his phone.

I continued walking but then..

Step. Step. Step.

I turned around.. The boy with the red hair was behind me.. IS HE FOLLOWING ME?!

DONGHYUN'S POV.

I feel like a creep.. I'm pretty much walking behind the girl I just ran into.. It's pretty awkward, you know. I wonder where's she going. She stopped infront of a small building and walked in. I looked at the building. Hey, isn't that where my date is? AWKWARD.

----------

BONUS?! Oh yes. ;D To show my love.<3

Last Night.

HYUNSEONG'S POV.

Food. Date. Food. Date. FOOD DATE. My favorite kind of date. Yum! I smiled as I walked into the restaurant. A waitor walked up to me, "Is there someone you're looking for?"

"Actually, yeah. Jung Hyorin."

"Oh, right over there." She pointed at a girl who was sitting by herself in a booth.

I walked up to her, "Hello, a Boyfriend at your service." I smiled.

"Oh, hey." The girl kindly smiled at me.

A guy came and took our orders. The atmosphere was pretty strange when he came over..

The girl and I chatted a bit about how our day was.. and.. the weather.. Since the weather is something that most people can talk about..

Soon, our food came and the same guy waitor came and slammed the plates onto the table. I jumped at the sound and looked at the dude. He looks mad..

TO BE CONTINUED.

----------

Wahah, I felt like adding a little bonus of Hyunseong's date at the end because I reached 100+ subscribers. :3 Yeah, you'll see what happens during his date in the next chapter. ;D

Also, I have lost yet ANOTHER subscriber. I'm not too worried about it, but is there anything you guys want to see improved? I want to keep you all interested, that's all~. :D

THANK YOU MY CUPCAKES~! <3

P.S. Is there anyone who can make me a poster and recommend me someone who can make me a poster? Thank you in advanced.<3

P.P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWOON! <3 Even though its his birthday, he told people to recognize the lives of the people who died for Korea, since it's also their Memorial Day. How sweet is he? :D