Chapter 7 + Bonus 2.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

I entered the small building and bowed once I saw the ahjussi, "Hello, my name is __________. I hope that we can work together."

"Such a sweet girl." the ahjussi smiled and walked up to me.

Ding.

The door rang as it opened and that red-haired guy walked in. Omo, is he stalking me?!

"Come with me, I'll show you how to do things around here." the ahjussi walked off and I followed. I snuck one last peek at the guy before leaving. I saw him sit down next to a socially awkward looking girl. Oh, he has a girlfriend, phew, so it's just a coincidence.. Hm, but he could get a better girl.. He's pretty handsome, why a girl like that? I smacked my face. Stop thinking that! That's mean!

The ahjussi turned around, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Just fine." I cracked a small smile.

"Okay then.." He eyed my weirdly before he continued to walk. The ahjussi took me to the back of the shop and handed me an apron. He pointed out the pouches on the bottom of the apron, "The straws go here, napkins here, and the order pamplet goes there." I nodded as he pointed out some obvious things. He explained how to take the orders and so on. "Why don't you try it on?" He encouraged me to put it on.

"Okay.." I took off my glasses and the ahjussi held on to them. I slided the apron on.

"Ah! You remind me of someone. Ooh, who was it.." the ahjussi thoughtfully put his finger on his chin.

Darn it, darn it, darn it. Don't remind me. I got my glasses back and put them on.

"AH! I remember now!" his face brightened.

"Uhm, excuse me?" someone called from the front of the shop.

"OH! A customer! Why don't you try assisting them?" the ahjussi encouraged.

"Err.. Okay.." I said with a nervous smile. I walked up to the front of the store to find the red haired boy waiting at the counter. "Is there something you need?"

"Uhm. Well. Sort of.. Yeah. No one's taken our order yet." he said as he pointed to the table with the awkward girl that he sat at earlier. He went back to his table and I followed.

"Sorry about this. Is there anything that you would like to order today?" I asked as I prepared to write down an order.

The girl shyly spoke up, "A scoop of chocolate and vanilla, please."

I quickly scribbled it down and looked at the guy, "And you?"

"Just a vanilla scoop is fine." he smiled.

I quickly scribbled that down too, "I'll be right back." I smiled and walked off. I gave the ahjussi their orders and he handed me the ice cream. I don't really get the point of writing that down.. I could've memorized that. Oh well. I walked back to the table and handed them their ice cream, "Enjoy." I walked back to the smiling ahjussi.

"Ahh, very good. Very good." He nodded approvingly. "You should go home now, you must be tired."

Tired? He says that I'm tired? I only served two people.. Eh. I bowed to the ahjussi, "When can I start working?"

"You can start as early as tomorrow if you'd like." he smiled.

"Okay, thank you." I bowed once more before giving him back the apron and leaving the shop. What should I do now? I am NOT going home. Ugh. I'll just walk around I guess.. Walking. Walking. Walking. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Right foot. Left foot. Heh, this is actually kind of fun. I noticed people giving me weird stares. Okay, maybe I should walk like a normal person. I looked around at the people, not watching where I was walking.

"OOF." I said as I fell. Fudge, I walked into someone again.

----------

CONTINUATION OF HYUNSEONG'S DATE. :D WARNING: May be boring. So you can skip if you want. XD

HYUNSEONG'S POV.

Soon, our food came and the same guy waitor came and slammed the plates onto the table. I jumped at the sound and looked at the dude. He looks mad..

"Thanks.." I mumbled to the waitor.

"No problem." He said with his teeth gritted.

"Someone's being a little rude." Hyorin said in a whispery, sing-song voice.

"What did you just say?" The waitor shot her a look.

"Ugh, someone needs to learn how to show people respect." the girl crossed her arms.

What's going on here? I'm confused. The girl and waitor were going back and forth, lashing at each other. This is pretty awkward. I sat in my seat and quietly ate. Yum.

"Well SOMEONE needs to be more considerate of others." the waitor obnoxiously said.

OKAY, YO. These two needs to calm down. I can't eat with all this quarrel going on, "Er, is something wrong here?"

"YES! That person!" They both pointed at each other.

I sat there awkwardly. I don't know what to say now. "Oh." was all I said before turning back to the food.

JUNG HYORIN'S POV.

This Boyfriend.. eats a lot. I turned to the waitor. He looked at me too. He turned away and left. Ugh.

The boy continued eating and looked up, "This is some good food.. Eat it."

"No thanks, I've eaten here many times before. Just eat and pretend to be engaged in the date. I'll pay you afterwards." I crossed my arms and looked off in the distance.

Stupid ex-boyfriend, I hate you. Who the hell am I kidding? I miss him. Only reason why I even rented this person in front of me was to get you to come back to me. I sighed and covered my face.

WAITOR'S POV.

Stupid Hyorin. Why did she bring another guy with her when she knew I would be here? Gosh, I miss her. That darn date of her's, why is he so good-looking?! Not to mention, he must like to eat.. He finally finished eating and the two left the restaurant. Before Hyorin left, I saw her look around. I wonder who she's looking for..

THE END.

----------

Wahah, so pretty much, the bonus isn't all that important. I just felt like adding it. So if it's boring, sorry. o_o I'll try adding more enjoyable bonuses next time. :3

Sorry, I didn't update as quickly as I wanted to. I kept getting distracted while typing the chapter. XD I have the worst attention span EVER.

ENJOY MY BEAUTIFULS. ;D

P.S: For those who read the bonus, PSST. Guess what? Hyorin and the waitor got back together. ;D Good job Hyunseong. XD He reunited a couple without knowing it, OH, the power of a Boyfriend. XD