Chapter 5.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

 .. What just happened..? I just lashed out at Minwoo. I covered my face with my hands. You pabo. You're not supposed to take out your anger at people, I should know how that feels. Ugh, I can't believe myself. My feet dragged me to science class. Minwoo was in his desk, studying. The other people in class.. were looking at me and giggling to themselves.

I sat in my seat and took out my science notebook to study. The teacher walked in. "Class, we have a test today. Please take your seats and quiet down."

"Psst, __________, you're gonna help me pass, right?" Someone whispered to me.

I looked to see who it was. Great. I should've known it was L.Joe. I gazed at him and then looked away, hoping that he would know that I wasn't in the mood today. I felt him stare at me for a while and then I heard him turn away and ask someone else for help.

"Okay class. I'm  passing the test out now. Please put any study materials away and put your name on the top of the test." The teacher said with a monotone. He usually doesn't remind us to put our names, must be because of Minwoo.

I put my notebook away and a packet of papers was placed on my desk. I scribbled my name on it and started.

1 Hour Later.

Finally, I finished the test. I looked around to see that everyone still had their tests, except for one person. That's right, Minwoo. His arms were crossed on the desk and his head resting on his arms with his eyes closed. Why is he always so tired? Oh well, I pulled my algebra notebook out and started "studying" for the test.

(A/N: As a freshman, you take algebra right? I dunno, but I took geometry. Also, I don't know how you study for math related things. XD)

Ring. Ding. Dong.

MINWOO'S POV.

I felt a paper ball hit my hair. AH! The bell rang! I didn't get the chance to study for my geography test because I fell asleep! I looked around to see who threw the paper ball. It was L.Joe.

"Dude, wake up." L.Joe said.

"Yeah, I am now. Thanks dude, otherwise I probably would've still be sleeping here." I replied as L.Joe and I knuckle touched. We then parted and headed to other classes.

(A/N: LOL, my friend and I did that to a guy in my class.. But we didn't wake him up. He came late for the next class. LOL. He asked me why I didn't wake him up..)

L.JOE'S POV.

That __________ didn't let me cheat today. I wonder what's wrong with her? Today when she walked into class, people started giggling with each other. What's up with that? I decided to not bother her today because she didn't look so well. I hope it's nothing bad.

After School.

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

Once I arrived to the Rent-A-Boyfriend headquarters, I picked up the laptop and signed onto the e-mail account. I checked to see if __________ replied, but nope. Nothing. I pouted.

"What's up with you?" Jeongmin sat down next to me.

"He probably can't find a girl who will rent him and actually use him." Kwangmin smirked.

"Not true." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why're you pouting?" Donghyun asked as he ate a sandwich.

"Nothing." I replied.

Ring, Ring, Ring. Brring.

I stood up from my seat and immediately answered, "Hello, Rent-A-Boyfriend Services. Can we help you?"

"Yeah, I just want someone who will go on a dinner date with me today.." the girl replied from the other end.

"Ooh! I'll go!" Hyunseong said with a smile.

Donghyun rolled his eyes, "You'll do anything that involves food."

"Name?" I asked.

"Jung Hyo Rin." I heard from the other end of the phone.

Darn, it's not __________. I handed the phone to Hyunseong, "Here's your date." Hyunseong took the phone and started gathering some information from the girl.

(A/N: Your name isn't Jung HyoRin, right? If it is.. imagine it's some other name. LOL.)

Hm, maybe __________ didn't get the e-mail.. I'll just resend it to her. I grabbed the laptop from Jeongmin and resent the e-mail.

"Yah, I was looking for a girlfriend." Jeongmin eyed Youngmin.

"Don't worry, you're 17, you have a lot of time to find one." I replied as I pressed the send button.

Jeongmin rolled his eyes, "Not a real one, stupid."

"I know, here you go." I gave the laptop back.

"Where's Minwoo?" Kwangmin looked around. "Did he aleady get a date?"

"Nope, I haven't seen him." Donghyun replied as he finished his sandwich.

"Hm.. Oh well.." Kwangmin shrugged, "Wait, why are all you guys still here? You're usually on a date."

The 3 hyungs smirked and then started dancing to Single Ladies, "We're single for the day."

Then Hyunseong stopped dancing, "Wait, I just got myself a date.. Nevermind."

"Psh, no one likes the old people." I stuck my tongue out at them.

"YAH, you just said I was 17 and implied that I was young." Jeongmin protested.

"I lied." I stuck out my tongue, specifically at Jeongmin this time.

----------

So I found this out a few days ago. But, you guys know that Kwangmin injured his thumb during practice, right? :( Our poor boyfriend. <3 Don't overwork youselves. D:

Also, did you guys hear about Daesung getting involved in a car accident where a motorcyclist died? He's shocked and crying in agony. I wish and hope he doesn't blame himself. BE STRONG. <3

I decided to type Hyunseong and Jeongmin for the rest of the story. :D

Comments? They motivate me to update. ;D LOL, that rhymed. Anyways, THANK YOU MY NINJAS! <3 (I'm going to try to call you something different at the end of every chapter. ;D)