Chapter 21.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WoUM3oLKQ AW, how cute! XD

----------

WHAT THE HELL. What is up with the spacing and font sizing in this chapter?! I'll fix that later. TT_TT

----------

KWANGMIN'S POV.

I don't really know why I followed this girl, but I sort of wanted to. We've been in the train for about 10 minutes now, but it seems like the amount of people keeps increasing. By the time we were ready to get off the train, we were pretty much squished in the corner of the train.

"Let's get off before more people get on." __________ squeaked.

(A/N: I don't know if Kwangmin is supposed to know her name or not, but since Youngmin talks a lot, I think all of Boyfriend should know, eh? XD)

"What's wrong with more people getting on?" Youngmin feigned innocence. "Plus, there's not much to do in this city."

__________ rolled her eyes and stood up, heading to the opened exit doors.

"Oh well. Let's go~!" Youngmin hopped off his seat and skipped off.

I stood up and followed from behind.

As Youngmin said, there really wasn't much to do in this city.

"So what do we do?" Youngmin looked around.

__________ scratched the back of her head, also looking around. "I don't really know. I didn't really plan anything special to do today.."

"Aw. Well, let's go look around." Youngmin suggested.

(A/N: Er, was there any point in me doing Kwangmin's POV? XD Oh well, I want to give you guys as many different POVs as I can so that you guys can know what each character feels. :D)

YOUR POV.

"Aw. Well, let's go look around." Blondie suggested.

Well, no duh. If we don't look around, what the heck are we supposed to do here? But I'm just going to keep that to myelf and be 'nice' today, since it's his birthday.

"Ohh! A spacewalk store! Let's go!" Blondie pointed and pulled on my arm.

(A/N: To those readers who don't know what a space walk is.. It's those big air-inflated houses that can you jump in. :D)

As much as Blondie annoys me, I was pretty happy to see a store full of different spacewalks. Everyone has a child's personality in them, right?

I beamed as I willingly followed. We got into the store and my lips curled into a smile.

Blondie and I both started running towards the spacewalks, but I stopped before I could crawl into one. I turned back around and grabbed Pikachu Boy's arm, "Let's go, let's go~! Don't tell me you don't like spacewalks?! You're never too old to play in them. Come on! Come on!"

Wow, I never knew I could be so excited about spacewalks.. As I was pulling on his arm, I spotted.. 

"OMO! PIKACHU~!" I squealed and pulled on his arm harder, "Come on Pikachu Boy!"

I looked back, his sparkling eyes told me that he was just as excited as I was, though he didn't really show his excitement..

KWANGMIN'S POV.

PIKACHUUUU~! I tried hiding my excitement, but a smile managed to creep onto the corner of my lips.

"YAAAAAY!" __________ squealed and crawled into the pikachu spacewalk. She's weird.. Maybe she likes Pikachu too?! PSH, who wouldn't like Pikachu.

"Yah! Get in!" She smiled as she bounced all around.

I crawled in and.. It feels awkward being in here with someone I don't know.

I jumped up and down, a bit uncomfortably.

"Hey! Why isn't anyone jumping with me?!" Youngmin whined from a distance.

"Because Pikachu is better! Bleh!" __________ teased and stuck out her toungue. I've never seen her like this.. She's so hyper, compared to how she usually seems..

Youngmin feigned a gasp, "Kwangmin! What did you do to her?! You brainwashed her with all your Pikachu!"

Did not.

----------

Sorry~! Lame chapter. LOL, but I'm going on a road trip tomorrow, so I REALLY wanted to update today. :3 Well, actually, the road trip isn't tomorrow.. It's 1AM right now, I'm gonna leave at 4AM.. I should be sleeping. XD But I'll try to make a better chapter when I get back!

VOTE (don't forget, the winner might not be the main, so don't hate me when you guys see who the main is. ><) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/7960

Follow me? : http://twitter.com/#!/kimbellyd & http://kimbellyd.tumblr.com/ (If you follow me, talk to me. I'll most likely follow you back that way. <3)
 
Uhm, yeah. Teen Top's new MV is amazingg. <3 But L.Joe was serious about that poodle hair.. *sigh* LOL. and Chunji.. Omo. *fangirls* CHUNJOE. <3 those pelvic s.
 
I reached 250+ subscribers on this fanfic. OHMYGOD, thank you thank you thank you! I love you! <3
 
Comments? They'll make me really happy when I get back from my trip. :3 BTW, I respond to ALL comments, your comments DO mean something to me. <3
 
Ppyong ppyong, baby birds~! (LOL, did you guys watch the video link at the beginning on the chapter? Watch it, then you'll understand the "baby birds" thing. :D IT'S SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE. XD
 
P.S.: Minwoo's finally 16, YEAH! LOL. XD Cutest, most innocent 16 year old ever.. Aside from Ricky. XD Changjo is still 15. AWW! XD It's okay, I'm still 15 too. :3 OMG, I'll talk WAY too much. I shut up now.