Chapter 23.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

^^ jonghyun wants a kiss from minho and minho gives it to him.. ;~; jonghyun, key's right NEXT to you. XD minho, how could you do that to taeminnie? ;~; but it's just SO cute! XD

6922e56ajw1dkcc3go1wlg.gif

AWW~! okay, anyways, onto the story.

----------

 YOUR POV.

Oh god. These Twins.

"Just eat it!"

"No! That'd hurt him!"

"It's food! It doesn't have any feelings!"

"Yes he does! It's Pikachu!"

.. So yeah. They're argueing because Pikachu Boy won't eat the pikachu pastry..

"Oh please! Just eat it, you can't carry it all day!"

"Watch me!"

"Never!"

And with that.. Blondie pulled of the pikachu pastry's ear and ate it.

Pikachu Boy gasped, wide eyed, and looked up at Blondie, "YOU!"

"Yah! Stop it!" I yelled out and they both looked at me.

The both then looked down to my hands, which has a completely intact pikachu pastry.

"Uhh.. It was too cute to eat..?" I sheepishly scratched the back of my head then held the pastry up with a smile.

 "HA! Now spit it out!" Pikachu Boy nudged Blondie.

".. You really want me to spit it out..? Well, okay then." Blondie asked, unconvincingly.

"On the other hand.. Keep it to yourself." Pikachu Boy said, his face wrinkling in disgust.

After that.. We just had a silent walk around a nearby park.. Well that was until I heard something from the sky..

Rumble.

Uh-oh.. Please no. Not today, not now..

"Are you okay..? You look sort of.. pale." Blondie stepped infront of me and looked into my face.

"Yeah.. Perfectly fine.. We should go visits stores or something.. You know, something indoors.." I tried to convince him.

"Aww, but the swing sets and slides are right there!" Blondie pointed straight ahead.

Dear Blondie, I hate you. "Oh.. 'kay.." I mumbled and dragged myself forwards.

KWANGMIN'S POV.

Is she alright..? 'Cause it doesn't seem like it..

"Wee~!" Youngmin screamed while swinging back and forth.

On the other hand.. Where's __________?

Rumble.

Oh, look. It's about to storm. Oh well, doesn't seem that bad..

I walked around the playground, just to see if __________ wass anywhere around.

And yeah.. She was around.. Curled up in a tunnel slide.

"Is something wrong..?" I poked my head in.

"PERFECTLY FINE!" She obnixously blurted.

"Right.. But you don't look like it.." I eyed her.

Boom.

"AHH!" Youngmin speauled and jumped off the swings. He scurried over to the tunnel slide and curled up in there too.

"Ahah, so you don't like storms?" I smirked.

"Psh, no.. I love them.. You know storms.. So loud and.. and-" __________ was cut off.

Boom.

"AHH!" She squealed and curled back into the slide with Youngmin.

Youngmin took the chance and tried to cuddle with her.

"Yah! Stop it!" __________ smacked the top of Youngmin's head.

"Well it was worth a shot.." Youngmin mumbled to himself.. __________ glared at him.

"You're not scared..?" __________ blinked up at me.

"Err, psh, no." I nervously laughed it off.

"Scared? Psh, he's terrified." Youngmin bluntly stated.

BOOM.

"AHHH!" All the of our screams chorused as we squished ourselves into the tunnel slide.

"Yeah, you're not scared at all." __________ sarcastically said.

"Don't say it like you're not scared." I pointed out.

She remained silent. Within the next few seconds the storm glowered over the playground. So here we are.. All 3 of us squished in a slide, hiding from a storm.

The sound of the rain put us in a drowsy mood and our eyelids started drooping down. Well, of course other than our occasional twitching when the thunder roared.

3 Hours Later, Back at Rent-A-Boyfriend Head Quarters.

NO ONE'S POV.

"I wonder where they are?" Donghyun thoughtfully put his chin on his arm.

"Maybe they forgot about us?" Jeongmin suggested.

"Okay, really? How could that poor girl be stuck with the twins for THIS long and 'forget'? If I was her, I'd be annoyed with them in the first few minutes." Hyunseong raised a brow.

"True.." Jeongmin nodded.

"Minwoo, say something." Donghyun look for Minwoo.

Minwoo was sitting in a pile of balloons.

"I can't. My cheeks hurt." Minwoo pouted.

"Your cheeks? That's weird, why?" Donghyun tilted his head.

"Hello?! Why am I the only one blowing up all these balloons?!" Minwoo whined and kicked the balloons around him.

"Because your hyung's told you to." Jeongmin stuck out his tongue.

Minwoo pouted, "But my cheeks and jaw hurt."

"Keep blowing the balloons!" Jeongmin ordered.

"I DON'T WANNA. Being the maknae !" Minwoo stomped around.

"Not our fault your the maknae." Hyunseong mumbled.

"Yah! It's not my fault either!" Minwoo retorted, pointing at Hyunseong.

Saturday Morning.

(Still in no one's POV.)

"OH MY GOD. I'M SO DEAD. GET OUT GET OUT!" You screamed once you saw the sunlight and pushed Kwangmin out of the slide.

"Ow! What're you- OH MY GOD, it's morning! What the heck are we doing here?!" Kwangmin screamed.

"Move it! I need to get home!" You rushed past him.

"Me too!" Kwangmin ran after you.

All in all.. Minwoo blew balloons for no reason. And Youngmin was left in the slide, still sleeping.

Your life was definitely already changing due to that ONE time you lost your notebook.

----------

LOL, okay, how lame was this? i just wanted to get to the end of the twins' date with you because i didn't want to dedicate like a bajillion chapters to just ONE date. ;~;

okay, mianhae. T^T i know it's been like a week and a half. but school started and it's INSANE. we got a new principal and 20 new teachers. it's just pure insanity right now. so i, as part of student council, has to help control this madness.. yeah. and the new counselor TOTALLY screwed up my schedule. i got TWO COLLEGE CLASSES, but i'm only a 10th grader. so yeah. they didn't let me fix it until all the students control themselves. ugh. and i had tests for both of those classes, so i felt REALLY pressured and got caught up in that. i'm sorry. ;~;

so guess what came in the mail on the thursday (or friday?) before school started? click --> http://kimbellyd.tumblr.com/post/8759760787/these-came-in-the-mail-today-first-thing-i 

aren't the beautiful? ;~; i love them. they're my very first too~! <3

y, y minwoo:

 

LOL, okay, no, it's NOT minwoo from boyfriend. but this guy's name is minwoo and i freaking love him. he's so adorable but y! XD i watched a recent performance where he performed with no shirt, only a jacket that was halfway button. oh god, i nearly died. LOL.

okay, now it's cute no minwoo. :3

     tumblr_lpz65iKYBl1qdkixw.gif    

aww. ;~; he looks so squishy..

BOYFRIEND COMEBACK IN DECEMBER. <3 december is gonna be awesome. not because of boyfriend.. but B1A4 COMEBACK. <3 AND 2 new boy group debuts. <3 YAAAYZ! more boys to drool over. LOL. (and maybe i'll finally get the chance to be a noona..)

yeah, i'm excited for the next few months.

  • september: ukiss comeback
  • october: kim hyunjoong comeback, new SM boy group debut, block b comeback
  • november: SHINee comeback (AHHHH!), GD & TOP comeback (AHHHH!), supernova (i'm not a big fan of them, but i do like them. XD)
  • december: f.cuz comeback, B1A4 comeback (ohmahgodohmahgod), boyfriend comeback, x-5 comeback, 2 new boy group debuts (their codenames are SS502 and After School Boys. but that is NOT their official names, they have yet to be revealed. :3)

GAH, kill me now. XD

LOL, anyone, if you read all my rambles up until here, tell me in the comments. i'm curious if anyone reads my fangirling/rambling moments. XD i wanna see who loves me to read all this crap i type. i lubs yew. <3 we could be like best friends. LOL.

okay, that's all i really have to say.. :3

ppyong bestfriends~! (bestfriends is the official fanclub now for boyfriend! yay! i didn't like the idea of being called girlfriends that much..)

P.S.: oh god, i got 24 comments for my last chapter. THANK YOU. <3 i love you guys more than you know. ;~; XD i reached past the character limit for the first time in a comment ever since i joined aff. XD keep 'em coming. the make me happy~! :D (a happy author = happy readers) plus, 5 more subscribers until THREE FREAKING HUNDRED. i never thought this many subscribers was possible for me..

   i could watch this all day.. LOL. l.joe, why’re you so cute? ;~;   

^^ this boy makes me happy too. <3 isn't l.joe just the most adorable thing? XD

tumblr_lq9ppsSSAM1qancddo1_r1_500.gif
 
i can't get enough of him. gahh. <3
oh, and i don't own any pictures in this chapters. just letting ya know.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND TUMBLR. <3 the username's kimbellyd :3 i recently put a picture of myself up for my twitter display picture.. oh boy. ;~; i'm sorry to my followers that you have to see me everytime i tweet instead of l.joe.. LOL.