Chapter 16.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

How cute is Minwoo and Youngmin in the picture? Aww! <33 And LOL, how Donghyun is the only one with bright orange pants. XD

----------

YOUR POV.

Hehe. I'm currently skipping to work to see if ahjussi needs me to help today. I arrived at the shop as asked if he needed help. He simply told me that today was going to be a not-so-busy day since all the students and people are tired from going back to work and school. So basically, I can have a day off. I bowed to the ahjussi and told him thank you. I walked out the store and started skipping towards home. Once I got home, I changed and took all the science materials out of my school bag to take them along with me.

I was about to walk out the door, but I paused.. I feel like I'm forgetting something.. Ah! My wallet! Darn it, why did I have to be paired with Minwoo? This project is either going to cost me some money, or cost me my grade. I chose money. I dashed back into the house and grabbed my wallet. I ran back out and started walking towards Rent-A-Boyfriend. Ugh, could the name get anymore cheesier? Rent-A-Boyfriend? Seriously?

After minutes of walking, I was standing infront of the small headquarters.. "Here we go.." I mumbled to myself. I slowly opened the door and poked my head in silently. Where's Minwoo? I looked around and didn't see him. I didn't see anyone, in fact. I tip-toed into the headquarters and started exploring. Ahah! I see someone! "Yah! Pikachu boy!" I called out as I pointed at him.

I heard him choke on his water as he looked at me, "W-w-what're you doing here?"

"Obviouosly to rent someone. Where's Minwoo?" I stared at him.

KWANGMIN'S POV.

".. Minwoo? Who's Minwoo? There's no Minwoo that works here." I said nervously as she continued staring at me.

She's looking at me suspiciously.. She's can't know Minwoo works here. Ahh! What to do?!

"Liar, liar, pants on fire." She said in a sing-song voice. She stuck her tongue out and starting walking around, looking for something or someone. Thank goodness Minwoo just left for the park with that girl.

"Ahah!" She said in an excited tone as if she found something. I froze. Crap, what she find?! Is it Minwoo's stuff? A picture? I was panicking in my mind but.. "YAH! BLONDIE!" She called out and ran into the kitchen. I let out a HUGE sigh. What a relief. WAIT. Youngmin doesn't know that she and Minwoo go to the same school.. AHH! I started panicking in my mind again as I made my way into the kitchen.

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

"YAH! BLONDIE!" I heard someone yell from the doorway. I turned around. __________?! She actually came!

"Yah? Have manners! It's oppa to you. And my name is not Blondie!" I corrected.

But.. She totally ignored me, "Where's Minwoo?!"

"He just lef-" I said until a hand was put over my mouth.

"I told you, there isn't a Minwoo here." Kwangmin simply replied and removed his hand.

"Yeah, he really isn't here. He just left." I said and Kwangmin face-palmed himself.

"Waaah?!" She pouted as her shoulders deflated.

I pouted too, "Why is Minwoo the popular one here? Everyone wants Minwoo."

"Pft, it's not like I want him. I need him." She stated. It was silent for a few seconds and Kwangmin and I looked at her oddly. "WAIT! That didn't come out right.. I need him so we can do our science project." She eyed me and then eyed Kwangmin, "Yah! You're a liar!"

"You can keep a secret, right? Well, don't tell anyone." Kwangmin said seriously.

"Why would I tell people? It's not like they'd believe me." She scoffed, pretending to be offended.

YOUR POV.

Ugh. Minwoo apparently isn't here. Blondie said he'd be back in around an hour since he's at the park and there isn't much to do at the park with his date.

In the mean time, I was skimming through the science books so that the project would be completed faster. Just then, the lights flickered on and off, on and off, on and off, and so on.

"YAH!" I looked up at Blondie.

"Hey! Stop saying yah! I'm your oppa." He folded his arms.

"How would you know." I raised a brow. "Stalker." I mumbled.

"Notebook." He simply said and sat next to me, "You have too much personal information in that notebook."

I ignored him and continued skimming the book. I heard the front door open and I looked up.

"Where're you back so early?" Blondie asked.

"That noona's CRAZY! She made me sit on the swings so she could push me! I nearly flew off the thing into a tree!" The boy complained.

"Yah! No Minwoo!" I pointed at him.

He turned to me and his jaw dropped open. His eyes widened, "__________?! What're you doing here?! How did you-"

"Come here. Let's get the project over with as fast as possible, I don't have enough money to rent you for long. Hurry! Hurry!" I patted the seat next to me. He stood there, completely still, looking at me as if I was a monster. "Hellllllooo?" I walked up and waved my hand infront of his face.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me seriously, "You didn't tell anyone, did you?! The school doesn't know, right?!"

"Uhh, no. Come on! This poor person can't rent you forever!" I went behind him and started pushing him towards the couch.

----------

Sorry for the late chapter. >_< I've been babysitting, so I tried to quickly type this chapter, cause I'm really sleepy now.. So, sorry for it's boringness.

I found out yesterday that Junhyung and Goo Hara are dating. I kind of think it's a publicity stunt.. Since they've only dated for a month and their companies are already confirming it.. I dunno, but I hope he's happy! :D

OH MY PIKACHUS, I got lots of comments for the last chapter. :3 I'm so happy! I'll TRY to update again in the afternoon. It's 3AM right now. Yeah, I'm tired.

Good night (morning?) my ladybugs~! Ppyong! <33 Even though the chapter , comments? :3