Chapter 17.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

.. I don't know why the spacing is so weird for this chapter.. o_o

----------

YOUR POV.
 
So.. An hour passed, we did most of our project. He didn't talk much, only when I asked him some things. It's kind of awkward, but I guess that's reasonable.. Renting a classmate isn't really normal.. Right now, we're packing up the project materials since I'm a poor person and he's a busy person.. 
 
"Take how ever much you need." I said as I covered my eyes, I don't like seeing my money disapear..
I felt the wallet leave my hand and come back to my hand within a few seconds. That was quick.
 
"Okay, bye!" I smiled at him while heading towards the door.
 
He grabbed my wrist, " Don't tell ANYONE. Okay?"
 
I nodded, "It''s not like they would believe me anyways."
 
"So if they would believe you, you'd tell them?" He raised a brow.
 
"__________-ah! You're leaving?!" Blondie frowned.
 
Minwoo turned around to look at Blondie, "Yah! Why're you still here?! We need money and you twins are sitting around here doing nothing?!"
 
".. No one wanted us.." He pouted.
 
Minwoo stared at him, dumbfounded.
 
"Apparently it's called cheating when you have two boyfriends." Blondie said as he rolled his eyes.
 
"Why don't you two just get two different girls? Duh." Minwoo suggested.
 
".. That's not a bad idea." He nodded and left to go tell Pikachu boy.
 
I stood there awkwardly and made my way outside. Once I was out, I pulled out my wallet and looked inside. "Huh, I'm only missing a few coins.." I mumbled to myself. He didn't take much money? Didn't he say they needed money? I pulled out some paper and made an envelope out of it. I quickly scribbled 'To: Minwoo' on it. I put some more money in it and put it in their mail box. I don't know why I did that, even though it was just a project, but I felt bad for taking away his time to make his "needed" money..
 
I skipped away to work, just to see if there's anything to do, since I don't really have anything to do now. I could use the extra money, considering I just paid my partner to do a project with me..
 
MINWOO'S POV.
 
.. Well that was terribly awkward. I pulled out the laptop again and started reading thorugh the e-mails for the next date today. The twins are on the other laptop and on the phone getting their own dates. What idiots.
I accepted a date and exited the headquarters and started heading to the destination.
 
KWANGMIN'S POV.
 
Click click click click click.
 
"Yah! What're you doing?! Stop clicking so much!" I shot Youngmin a look.
 
"What?! These girls are no fun! It's not my fault." Youngmin said, still focused on the laptop.
 
"Whatever. See you later." I said as I walked out the door. I finally found a decent sounding date.
 
I went outside and decided to check if any mail came in. A few letters came in.. A sloppy envelope for Minwoo, fan letters for Donghyun, food coupons for Hyunseong, gum for Jeongmin, and.. Ooh! Pikachu envelopes! I brought the mail inside and put them on the table.. Except for the Pikachu envelopes.. Those are mine. 
 
"What's that?" Youngmin looked up at me.
 
"Mail." I said.
 
"Ooh! Anything for me?" He started looking through the mail.
 
"Dunno. Later." I said as I walked out the door again.
 
"Aw.. Nothing for me." I heard Youngmin pout from inside.
 
----------
 
Recently, I haven't been doing well.. I've been having major headaches and now I'm swelling. I don't know when I'll get better, but hopefully soon. :( I'll try to update sometime soon, but I don't want to type chapters when I'm in a bad mood, cause the chapter will end up bad too. D: Please understand. <33
 
So I'm terribly sorry for the boring and short chapter. :( 
 
Happy 4th of July to those in the US. :D
 
Take care of youself my duckies~!  <33 
 
P.S.: It's almost Teen Top's 1 year anniversary! :D <33