Chapter 14.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

Weeks slowly passed. I would usually pass by Rent-A-Boyfriend, just to see what other surprises I might see. It was now time for spring break. I'm quite happy. So far, all I have planned is work! I know that sounds like a lame spring break, but on my other spring breaks I would just sit home and do absolutely nothing but housework. I don't think this is normal for a teenager.. Oh well.

Beep, beep, beep.

.. Sometimes this alarm clock is really useless. What's the point if I usually wake up before it. Aish, at least I get some morning exercise from it. I retrieved the alarm clock and turned it off. I got ready for work and left the house before that lazy bum wakes up. I've avoided him a lot lately. He comes home late a lot these days, usually drunk. I was skipping to work.

Crash.

Aw, hell. Guess what? Thats right. I bumped into another person. It's become my habit nowadays. I even bump into elderly people.. Some forgive me easily.. The others glare at me and call me disrespectful.. But I can't help it..

"Ah! Blondie!" I gasped as I pointed to the person on the floor.

"Yes?" He looked at me from the ground. "I have a name." He chuckled.

".. Well I don't know it. Sorry. Here." I held out my hand to offer help.

He took a hold of my hand and stood up, "This isn't our first time meeting.."

"No duh." I looked at him stupidly, "It's like the third time." Heh, but it was definitely not my third time seeing him.. Wow, I sound like a creeper..

"So what're you doing, __________?" He smirked.

__________?! What the hell?! How the heck does he know my name? I look at my shirt to see if I had a name tag or something on. Nothing. I looked up, "Bwoh?! What'd you just call me?!"

"__________? That is you name, right?" He smiled, confidently.

I stared at him, confused. PSH, and I thought that I was the creeper! This dude's even creepier!

"By the way, did you ever get your notebook back?" He hinted.

My eyes widened and I turned to him, "AH! So you're the one who wrote in my notebook!" I pointed at him and he backed up.

"Bingo!" He smiled and waved, "See you soon!" He 'winked' and walked off. That was a weird wink..

"Yah! Blondie!" I called out.

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

"Bingo!" I smiled. "See you soon!" I winked and walked away. Darn, what a fail wink.

(A/N: The twins can't wink properly.. It's so cute! XD)

"Yah! Blondie!" I heard her call for me. Aish, my name is not Blondie..

"My name's not Blondie!" I called back.

"Well I don't know you name!" She pouted. How cute.

"Here's a hint, it's not Blondie." I smirked.

"Well obviously.." She gave me a weird look.

"Bye bye. I'm going to work now. Don't forget to visit soon." I told her before disappearing.

YOUR POV.

I stared at him walking off in the distance. So he's the one sending me the e-mails! And the person with the orange ink pen! There is no way I'm visiting there soon. Does he think I'm a sad, desperate single person?! I stood there in awe. I checked the time. Good, I'll still be at work on time. I continued my walk to work.

I arrived at the shop and started preparing some things. The shop opened. The day was like every other day at work. I took orders, the ahjussi prepared them, and I handed them out. Soon, it was closing time.

----------

Okay, I know boring chapter. It's past 1:30AM where I live, and I'm bored.. So the same thing happened to my chapter.. TT_TT

RESULTS OF THE POLL: The main guy will be Youngmin, Kwangmin, or Minwoo. I'll make a new poll soon so you guys can pick one of the three. :D Thanks to the 120ish people that voted.. o_o

ALSO, watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh6PpS4a4cg
It's ADORABLE. Poor little Minwoo looked all scared when the hosts were crowding around him. XD But notice how the host went after Minwoo and not the others.. o_o And the desperate K.Will, who's trying to keep their identity a secret. LOL. So cute!

That's all. I get happy everytime I update and see that I get over 200 views everytime. But yet again, I almost have 200 subscribers, so that kind of makes sense. LOL. Thank you all for your support~! Don't forget to comment. :3

Ppyong ppyong my Pikachus~!