Chapter 15.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJb3gmlKlOg (hehe, jaehyo. :3)

----------

YOUR POV.

Spring break was coming to an end. For the entire break, I was either working or housework. It's the night before we return to school.. And I totally forgot about our homework. I'm currently sitting at my desk with my packets of paper and stack of textbooks. Aish, I'm so tired. I continued scribbling things on the paper and turning to the textbooks. I checked the time. 3:30AM. Wahhh. I still have a few hours.. No need to panic.. I'll get it done.

Two Hours Later, 5:30AM.

Finally! I breathed out and threw my hands in the air. Instinctively, my legs flew in the air too. "OW!" I yelped as my knees banged on the bottom of my desk. I immediately slapped my hand over my mouth. "Oops." I whispered to myself. School starts around 7.. I have an hour and a half. I want to sleep, but I forced myself to start getting ready for school.

(A/N: When does school start for you? My school starts at 7:20AM.. Is that early? I don't even know.)

Ugh, I'm walking to school right now.. Actually, I don't think this is walking.. My feet are just being dragged on the floor. Heh, I'm not the only one. All the students are dragging themselves all around the place. The school looks like a gathering of zombies who just came back from the dead. What a mess.

"L.JOEE!" The queenka screeched as she came into the school. Everyone around her winced. Dang girl, chill the hell out. I trudged to my locker and to science class.

"Yo, nerd." A guy called for me.

I turned, "Mm?"

"Heh, she responded." He chuckled to himself. "Give me your homework." I ignored him, but he nagged me consistantly. Just as I was about to hand it to him, someone else's hand snatched it. "Yah! I asked first!" The boy argued.

L.Joe raised his eyebrow, "Does it look like I care? I need it." L.Joe sat down and pulled out his homework. He set your homework next to his but didn't write anything. I peeped over his desk, I saw that L.Joe actually already did his homework. I looked up at L.Joe. He just simply winked and I responded with a smile. Heh, at least L.Joe knows how much I hate giving answers to people.. Except for the fact I always give him the answers. Aigo, I slammed my head on the desk. Just then, my homework was back on my desk and the teacher walked in.

"Okay, settle down. Spring break is over, get a hold of yourselves. I don't want to be here today either." He said in a boring tone. "Over the break, I arranged a science project that you will do with a partner."

Girls started whispering to each other about who their partner was going to be. Some girls were already asking L.Joe and others were asking Minwoo. Heh, why would these stupid girls ask L.Joe? I hope they know that they'll get an F.. Actually, I don't think they care.

"Shh!" The teacher shushed, "No need to get all worked up and excited.. Because I already arranged partners too."

Some girls' jaws dropped open. They all suddenly lost their interest in doing the project.

The teacher read the list of partners, ".. with L.Joe. __________ with Minwoo.." Oh great. Minwoo. I turned back to look at Minwoo, he had a stressed look on his face.

MINWOO'S POV.

Partner project?! Now?! But I have tons of work this week! We really need that money at this time, I can't just take a break. Aish. I can't let __________ do it by herself. She definitely won't let me work on our projet by myself.. This is going to be one heck of a project..

School ended. I was just about to leave the school gates when I heard someone running, "Minwoo! Minwoooooo! AH!" I heard a thud. I turned. __________ was on the ground. "Ouch" She pouted and got back on her feet, "So when are we going to start on the project?"

"I.. uh, well I have work.. I'll try to work out some schedule or something.." I said as I scratched my back nervously.

She looked at me oddly, "You can't get out of work sometime this week?"

YOUR POV.

This boy can't give up one day of dating girls?! Huh. "Okay.. Well.. See you later." I said and walked off. I let off a little smirk.

I can't believe this.. I'm actually going to pay a visit to Rent-A-Boyfriend..

No, NOT for a BOYFRIEND.

But.. I have to RENT my own assigned SCIENCE PARTNER.

MINWOO'S POV.

"Okay.. Well.. See you later." She said and walked away with a smirk.

"See you later." Her words stuck in my mind. Huh?! What's that supposed to mean? Why the smirk? I didn't think much of it and went to work.

----------

Eh, rushed chapter. I did part of it while babysitting. TT_TT

Anyways! 200 SUBSCRIBERS?! Woah. Okay.. I would write anoter Bonus story, but I don't want to bore you guys to death. LOL.

Recently, the twins were on Happy Together. :3 They danced to Hyun Joong's Breakdown! :D And they attempted to wink. XD Youngmin did it, Kwangmin didn't. LOL, it's cute though.

Did you hear? Jinyoung of B1A4 collasped after filming the "Only Learned Bad Things" MV. It's impossible to tell that he's in pain in the MV.. Go support! Go, go go! Thankfully, he's better now. :)

Dang, I talk too much.

LOL, ppyong ppyong my angels~! (I'm running out of things to call you guys. EEP!)

P.S.: BEFORE I FORGET AGAIN, if any of you need a poster, go to CornBomster! 'Kay? DO IT! She's really nice. :3

.. This is where I end my neverending rambling.. Comment! <-- It makes me happy? :D