Chapter 1.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

So, where do I start? I'm a 15-year old girl. Kind of normal, but more on the smart side. Grown-ups think that its an advantage for my future, but as of now, its a disadvantage. Oh, the glasses? Yeah, those. I don't need them. Never did, and hopefully never will. Why do I wear them? Well, my face resembles that PERSON. I hate looking into the mirror because of it. The glasses are just so people stop reminding me of our resemblence. How annoying. As of now, I prefer to be known as the nerd rather than that PERSON.

Beep, Beep, Beep.

Ugh, so tell me why I woke up before the alarm went off. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Whatever.

I sat in bed, my alarm still going off. You're probably wondering why I haven't turned my alarm off yet. The reason is that I don't have those alarms where you press the button and it shuts off. It's one of those alarm clocks that run around on the floor.. So basically, it wakes you up and makes you stay up because you have to chase the darn thing in order to turn it off.

Minutes later, I gave into the annoying beeping and stood up, following the alarm clock as it ran around in my room.

1 minute of chasing.

2 minutes of chasing.

3 minutes of chasing.

4 minutes of chasing.

GOT IT.

Time to get ready for another day at school. Hooray. I grabbed my glasses of the bedside drawer as I slumped my way into the bathroom to wash up. I looked into the mirror. Ew, guess who I see? That PERSON. Gross. I splashed my face with water and dried it with a towel. I put on the glasses. Somewhat better, but ew, I still see the PERSON. I grabbed my toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it, and put the toothbrush in my mouth. I reached for my comb and untangled my hair. In one hand, I was combing my hair and with the other I'm brushing my teeth. I finished doing both and got dressed for school. I looked into the mirror once more before I left the bathroom, what a hideous uniform.

I grabbed that bookbag and headed towards the kitchen. I put some toast into the toaster and I pulled out one of my notebooks. I read over the notes for today's quiz until someone came into the kitchen, took MY toast, and then ATE my toast. Oh hell no.

"Yah, I made that for myself." I spat at the toast stealer.

"Yah? Have more respect." That was all the toast stealer told me before walking away, with MY toast.

I rolled my eyes and closed my notebook. I stood up and walked out the door without breakfast. Another day without breakfast, lovely.

I grasped on the straps of my bookbag as I walked to school. About 5 minutes later, I was at the front gates.

"YAH! __________, did you do homework?" One guy called from the corner of the street.

I turned around, but then turned back and kept walking. I could hear the guy trying to get my attention as I kept walking farther and farther from him. I look to my right, I see the sweetheart couple of our school. They're seriously too cute together. Wow, I sound creepy. But seriously, they're perfect for each other. They care for each other, they love each other, they only have eyes for each other. Regrettably, I turned to my left. Well, there's like two people TOTALLY trying to eat each other. They obviously don't care for each other. If they did, why would the guy have his hand all up in her hair agressively, pulling on her hair? And why would the girl dig her nails into his back like that? Obviously do NOT love each other, they don't even have eyes for each other. They only have eyes for the.. uh, well you know what.

I reached my class and sat down. I pulled out my notebook and started reading the notes, once again. It doesn't hurt to make sure of the facts, right? Soon enough, the teacher walked in and told us to calm down. As expected, no one calmed down.

"We have a science quiz today. Do your best." said the teacher as he started going around to hand out the quizzes.

"Psst, __________. You're telling me the answers, right?" the kingka of the school whispered out to me.

Why does this guy have to be so darn good-looking? Pathetically, I nodded.

It's not like this is the first time. So let me explain to you how we cheat. He taps his pencil however many times the number of the question is and then I tap my foot on the top left, top right, bottom left, or bottom right of my desk to resemble the multiple choices A, B, C, or D. I hate myself everytime after giving him the answers.

I heard him tap his pencil twice and I tapped my foot on the bottom left of my desk. He grinned and winked at me. This continued on until the teacher finally picked up the quizzes. I slammed my head onto the desk, why the hell did I just give into him AGAIN? Ugh, stupid, stupid __________.

One boy raised his hand. "Yes, Minwoo?" the teacher looked up.

"I think I forgot my name on the quiz.." he spoke up.

"OH, let me check." the teacher replied while looking through the quizzes.

You see, this teacher has something for that Minwoo. If someone were to forget their name, the teacher would've automatically failed them. But this boy, I've seen him with millions of girls. I'm not sure why. He's a smart person, possibly smarter than me. However, BIGGEST playboy EVER.

MINWOO'S POV.

Crap, I forgot my name. I scribbled my name onto the quiz and handed it back to the teacher. Not to mention, I bet those answers are messed up. Darn, I didn't get to study yesterday. That stupid girl rented me for the ENTIRE day. Just so we could have a mini tea party. My hobby is rapping, NOT having tea parties with stuffed animals like a little girl. Oh well, it was some pretty good pay. I wonder what I have to do today. I heaved a big sigh and put my head down on the desk. I have two tests tomorrow. Being a freshman and Boyfriend .

----------

I put up mini character profiles. :D BUT, two of the members I found NOTHING about. If you know anything, please tell? :D

And I'm trying to find individual pictures of each of the lovely boys. So, I'll update the forward again soon.

I wanted to put this up earlier, but was I the only one who wasn't able to access the website? AT ALL? I don't know, but I got access to it now. :D