Finals and Result

Fools Trapped in Love

(Double Update, TeeHee xD)

Effort :- trying very hard to do something.
Though I never agree with putting "very hard" to it's definition , I just saw it last month. How hard of an effort Niel oppa make to his studying; as in to even put studying over breathing.
He took at least 6 hours a day to get every subject and honestly; I felt so proud of him.

The Ahn Daniel who failed twice in a row, had stood up from his failure and had such a big effort put into the thing he was never interested in; studying.
He deserves a standing ovation.

We're to face 3 more exams and will receive our hard work's result in 2 weeks time.
I'm so anxious about the results than the exam which will be held tomorrow. I have tried my very best at each one along with my friends and boyfriend
but..,
the result in anyway never failed to make me a worry maniac.
The result decides whether we're capable or not to reach our next destination. I'm not talking about only mine here but his too.

***

Last exam is tomorrow.
They had to frigging put math at the end of all as if the others are not hard enough,
Gah, really feeling like throwing myself off a cliff.

I'm telling you, the formulas and problem solvings are never my thing especially Algebra.
For 18 years, ALGEBRA is one of the things I could never get.

Last time, I lost 5 marks because of it. Awesome right?

I switched from pages to pages until a message pop on my cell phone screen.

Math is nerve-wrecking.
I wonder how in the whole world I will get this. 

From:- Sungjae

And moments later, I got three messages which contents are similar to one another.

Math is really tough, but
I can do it, right baby?

From:- 'ADN' oppa

I think if math is a type of food, it must be the most bitter one.
From:- Jo YM

Can't I just cheat from you tomorrow?
From:- Jo KM

I laughed, it's not only ME!

GUYS.SKYPE, NAAW!
Sent to:- 'ADN' oppa, Sungjae, Jo YM, Jo KM

We did a group video call and studied via net for the very first time because of MATHEMATICS.
Praise the lord, that oppa didn't unplug my net wire.

"Okay, I practically understood .
Bedtime peeps!" I ended the video group chat or should I say video group studying? and went to bed.

Good night oppa! ^^
To:- 'ADN' oppa
 

***

After 3 dreading hours of writing the holy exam, math, we got out of the exam hall, relieved.
"I wouldn't be proud going around , telling people that I fail in math, right?" Niel oppa patted Sungjae's back. "You did it, didn't you?"

"I did but I guess, it's majority is wrong?" The Jo twins laughed at him, I wonder, they were the ones whining yesterday.

"Well, babe. Actually these two ranked the first positions all the time."I gaped at them "Yesterday was just an act."

So, that is why Sungjae and Niel oppa didn't even answer their questions? "Brats."
"You're actually pretty smart tho."

I crossed my arms and glared at them, they wasted my time to explain them stuffs they were pro in. Applause!

"Let's get some ice cream, shall we?" Niel oppa nudged me.
"Sure, why not."
The Jo twins and Sungjae stood, blocking our way. "Can we come too?" They gave those pleading eyes.
Aww, how could I stay mad at them?

However, Niel oppa had his signature glare on " I don't remember dating you guys."
They pouted "Meanie hyung."

I cackled up at them, they should go back to elementary years.

***

It's the result tomorrow,
nervous?

From:- 'ADN' oppa

Very.
What do you think, will I pass, oppa?

To:- 'ADN' oppa

Of course.
You are still that Miss Genius ;)

From:- 'ADN' oppa

Chanyeol oppa thought that I have lost my sanity since I was giggling at my phone.
but one factor keeps me doing it; No body else cares xD

***

"Morning, Mom!"
"Morning, Sweetheart."

My mom, she can sense me, even though I'm 20 metres away.
That is why she frowned when she saw my nervous self.

"You'll pass. I trust you." How did she?
Ah, she always knows.

"But Mom, what if?" She smiled, assuring me  "My children never go around failing."
My Mom is one of those proud mothers out there but she never fails lifting up my mood. "Thanks Mom."

My breath hitched every now and then and my heartbeat increases every time the car approached nearer to the school. God bless me,

Niel oppa offered his hand and when I clutch on it, I can feel his increasing speed of pulse, he too is nervous.

"Are you ready?
I heaved a sigh "As ready as i could ever be."

We walked our way to the bulletin board; where our names would be displayed.
Niel oppa squeezed my hand tighter.

When we reached the board, I squeezed my eyes shut.
HOGOD, HOGOD, HOGOD.

I peeked open one of my eyes to see my batch's names.
At the 6th place was Sungjae's, 5th Hyerin ( the nerd), 4th was Niel oppa's
Oh MY GOD! He did it.
I smiled before searching for my name,
That's the moment when my heart stopped working completely, It was pinned on the board that;
1.Park Shin Hee.
2.Jo Young Min.
3. Jo Kwangmin.
KYAAAA!

"Babe, you beat the Jo twins."
"Yep, I know." I grinned widely.

"Aww, we got beaten up.
They pouted.

"Anyway congratz" They smirked "The treat is on YOU. Let's go to the ice-cream parlor!"
i laughed at the both of them. They never changed, not one bit.

"GUYS, WAIT FOR ME!"
Sungjae yelled from the sea of his fangirls.

If he wasn't my best friend , I would have left him there.

A/N:- So , actually I got time but am too lazy for editing :D
To inform you guys, this fic is reaching it's end.
Only two more chapters ahead =)