Visiting Grand Dad

Fools Trapped in Love

We didn't inform Mom, Dad or Grand Dad that we're heading there.
Some surprise we decided to make for them.

"Oppa, you sure you know the way?"
"I was born here kid."
The other guys laughed at me while Niel oppa patted my head, Chanyeol oppa's jokes are lame.

"Wait, this path wasn't even there."
Haah, you were saying?

"Hyung, what if we get lost?"
  "Nop, we won't. Chanyeol oppa was born here, right?" I stated sarcastically.

It took us an hour to reach since we tried both of the paths, Thanks to "WAS BORN HERE" oppa.

It was already sunset when we reach Grand Dad's villa, Only the lights from it lit our way.
Should have seen their faces when they saw us in front of the door. PRICELESS!

"I thought that you guys were in Jeju?"
"We were, but Oh wells, change of plan.
by the way, where is Grand Dad?"

"In the kitchen, preparing dinner."
"You guys go ahead, I and Youngmin will carry the luggage inside."
Niel oppa and Youngmin headed back to the car, Kwangmin following them later. While Chanyeol oppa, Sungjae and I went inside.

I headed straight to the kitchen, finding my grand dad's busy self.
"GRAND DADDY!"
He turned, his face brighten up "Aigoo, my grand child."
I hugged him, it has been a long time.

"Well, I heard of a son-in-law. Is this him?"
I cleared my throat awkwardly, "No, this is my friend, Sungjae. Niel oppa is picking up our luggage."
"Ah, wrong guessing then?" I scratched my head while Sungjae bowed and smiled awkwardly.

"Hee-ah, you do remember Myungsoo, right?" Grand dad broke the awkward silence with yet another awkward question.
Let me telll you this ;
Myungsoo oppa was my childhood friend and crush.
he and his parents live here in the villa and worked with Grand Dad in his farm.
but, well, I was a kid, must say a 13 year old at that and Myungsoo oppa was just really nice.
but, he told me that he has a girlfriend. Heart breaking moment.

"You don't?" "Of course, I do."
"You don't want to meet him?" I rubbed my nape "Later, maybe."
Grand dad knew my little secret and was the first person to laugh at me about it.

But now, I have Niel oppa. No more crushes.

Grand dad nudged my elbow."Where's our future son-in-law?"
I blushed, Way too far for that.   
"Ahem, there he is." Niel oppa bowed a full 90 degree "Annyeonghaseyo."
"Ah, Annyeong." and Grand dad whispered "What is his name?"
"Niel"

"Niel-goon, help me with the cooking?"
Grand dad knew that most guys don't know how to cook; Dad and Chanyeol oppa for example.
Even Myungsoo oppa was tested and eventually, failed big times but Niel oppa just smiled, nodded and took an apron.
Grand dad winked at me.

When dinner was served all of us, were in the huge dining room; Myungsoo oppa's family went to buy supplies for the farm so we'll meet them tomorrow, if not delayed.

Grand dad gave me a plate, which was already arranged with foods "His cooking."
I grinned, Grand dad is like a high school boy.

I tasted Niel oppa's cooking and surprisingly, it was delicious.
"Hyung, you cook?"
"yes?"
"If only we knew of it earlier, I would have gone to your house everyday."
We laughed at Kwangmin, That kid.

***

I woke up to the chirping of birds out the window, it was still 6.
but here, we wake earlier than the 'waking up' time in the city.

I went to the bathroom and took a much needed bath.
I went downstairs to find the dining table filled with the guys chatting and having the time of their lives. There's one unfamiliar guy though.
Well, grand dad has tons of workers. "Morning Guys."
"Morning, Miss universe." They laughed and high fived each other in unison while I glared at them.
"Morning, Sunshine." Niel oppa whispered and pulled a chair for me. "Thanks, oppa." I smiled.

"Where's grand Dad?"
"The farm, he told us that Myungsoo will take us there." I nodded at Chanyeol oppa. "Uh, okay. but where is he?"
The others stifled their laughs "This guy here is KIM MYUNGSOO."

I widened my eyes, dumb you!
How could you forget your childhood -ahem- friend?
"Sorry, I kinda forgot?" Myungsoo oppa smiled "it's okay, it has been 5 years anyway." I smiled back.

"Hyung, Chanyeol hyung? Do you smell some jellies?" I didn't get it until the Jo twins laughed and pointed at Niel oppa who was frowning.
"oops." I laughed with them, seriously, he was jealous because of that? Pfft.
I nudged him and whispered "Don't worry, I am all yours."

I and Niel oppa headed our own ways since oppa is an expert in farming; I wonder why he fails in studies.

"Lastly, we've to water it."
he got us the hose pipes, by mistake, I sprayed the water on him and got him glaring at me. "Oops. Sorry, I swear it wasn't my inten---"
Splash! "Revenge!"
and instead of watering the plants, we sprayed each other and laughed like there is no more tomorrow.

***

It has been a week and we went to explore the village.
We made a camp fire near the mountains.

Niel oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Sungjae and Youngmin went to search for wood sticks for the fire while Kwangmin and Myungsoo oppa stayed with me; Kwangmin was actually sleeping.

"So, how's the city?"
"Well, I go from city to city but Seoul is beautiful."
"You've grown up."
"Of course, why wouldn't I?"
"And into a pretty one at that." I eyed Myungsoo oppa.

"Aww, if I knew you would be this pretty; I would have asked halabeoji to match-make us."
I laughed, he is still greasy.

Sadly, he is now just in the friend zone.
I don't even have anymore feelings for him. I'm Niel oppa's.

***

Farming, exploring the village, climbing the mountains have been our summer routines and it was fun.

And today, we're baking some cakes and decorating the house for something special.
It's Grand dad's birthday.

The main door opened and Grand dad called out to us since the lights were switched off.
Trolled, teehee

And then
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALABEOJI!"

He widened his eyes in surprise. "Wow, you guys prepared all these?"
"OF COURSE."

Niel oppa brought the cake out and we sang the the birthday song for him.

I wish Grand dad will live more longer life with us.
Ameen.

A/N :- hey guys,
so, this story is approaching it's end and I have decided to make a new one.
I hope i will continue getting the supports ^^