Moving Again - the end

Fools Trapped in Love

It has been 1 month since we graduated high school. We had partied, had fun and did all the crazy stuffs.
Even Christmas had passed away.
However,
Everyone is acting so different today, all moody and weird.

Starting with my Mom & Dad.
They're not the type of parents who will argue for small things and it struck me hard when Dad commented on Mom's cooking and she got offended, spat angry words at him and left.

Niel oppa didn't text or call me, which is so strange.

The Jo twins, I don't know, when I phoned them, they were all like "Sorry, we're really busy."
with the flattest of tone anyone could manage.

Sungjae, I phoned him too but got rejected.

If these all were co-incidences,
No, THESE ARE JUST NOT PLAINLY CON-INCIDENCES.
Are they finally getting rid of me?

I shrugged off that thought.
How did I even think of my friends moreover my boyfriend that way?
Must be going insane right now.

But when Chanyeol oppa, My OWN BLOOD-RELATED oppa who is always happy and chirpy turned into a quiet one.
When I approached him, he didn't even bother looking at me. I asked him what's wrong and suddenly, he yelled and spat hurtful words which I never imagine would come out of his mouth, it was hurting. So damn much.

I just turned away and walked silently to my room.
I have taken enough does of hurt today, not even willing to take more.

I looked at the calendar on my bedside table, it's the 31st of Dec tomorrow. My birthday.
A lone tear dropped on my hand.

When my birthday had finally arrived, I'm on my bad terms with everyone I considered as close ones.

I sighed and went to bed, I have a long day tomorrow.

***

It was 12:00 midnight when I opened my eyes.

"Happy birthday to me."
The cold wind blows my hair in every direction. Weird , I didn't remember opening my balcony door.

I slowly stepped my way out of bed, quietly approaching the balcony.
HOLY!
Who is that standing there?!

I wanted to close the door immediately but his back seems familiar.
Besides, no thief or stranger would carry a guitar right?

And he is playing it?

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, Happy birthday
happy birthday to you."

I closed my mouth with a hand while tears escaped from my eyes.

Niel oppa, the Jo twins, Sungjae, Chanyeol oppa, Mom & Dad.
They were all there with balloons and a birthday cake (while Niel oppa with his guitar.)

All singing the birthday song for me.
HOGOD , how long will I keep falling for dramatic tricks.

"Those all were seriously lame!" I sniffled.

Niel oppa hugged me.
"Hey, we prepared a b'day surprise and it took days to get the idea. It's pretty creative!"
Chanyeol oppa crossed his arms and pouted "And he's telling that he is 22, yeah right."

Everyone had laughed at Sungjae's snorty comment.

It was about 3 in the morning; I and Niel oppa just sat in the balcony while the others, including Mom and Dad had slept.

"I would have died if those all drama-surprise were real."
He giggled and scooted neared to me, hugging my small frame. "What did you wish for?"

"To forever be Shin Hee."
He frowned "That doesn't include you."
Once a pabo, always a pabo.

"You see," I paused "Being always Shin Hee includes all she has, had and what will have.
I wish that I will forever have you, the Jo twins, Sungjae, Chanyeol oppa, Mom and Dad.
Like forever, forever?"
He was trying hard not to grin but failed "one more day and we'll have a new year."

"I always said this, but time is really flying sooo damn fast." we just sat there with me in his arms.

***

"Babyy, whatca doing?"
    "Helping Mom with dinner."
"Aww, my wifey is learning to cook."
    "YA! oppa!"
"Hehehe. Sorry, where will we celebrate the new year party?"
    "Here, in my home with my family, yenno, Family Celebration."
"Well, am I invited?"
    "Of Course."
"So, I'm a part of the family." I stayed quiet, feeling my cheeks burning up
"I know you're blushing."
    "YA! Stop it!"
"Okay, okay.
gotta hang up, bye baabyy~~"
     "Goodbye, oppa."

My Mom grinned at me
"What's with the look , Mom?"
"You know, I and your Dad used to talk that way before we got married." I just blushed even more.

The dinner was arranged on the dining table where oppa and Dad were waiting for us.

Once we were all seated and began eating our meal;
Dad spoke up.

"You guys should pack up."
I stared at him wide eyed."What? Why?"
"We're moving to Busan. Business, Shin Hee"

Then it struck me, we had stayed for a year in Seoul. "We're leaving on 5th of Jan."
Leaving wasn't even hard for me back then but having new close friends and a boyfriend was making it hard for me to leave now.

I rubbed my mouth with a napkin and stood up. leaving for my room.
"Hee-ah, where are you going? You didn't finish your dinner."
"packing, Sorry, Mom, Dad and oppa but I have lost my appetite." I trudged my way with slumped shoulders.

I'm leaving , again.
 Just. NOOO.

***

"We bought presents!"
I laughed, the kids are back.

We celebrated the New Years's party and stuffs.

but I guess niel oppa had sensed that something is definitely wrong; that's what he asked me.

"We're moving to Busan, Jan 5th." He frowned. "Moving, Again?"
with a sigh, I just nodded.

"So, Are we...?"
"If you think I'm going to break up with you then NO, I won't." He sighed in relief.
"But Busan?! It's FAR!"

"I know." I paused "I will keep in touch tho."

I don't know if guys cry too but Niel oppa did. "Promise me first; that you won't look up to another guys."

"Promise.
Besides, I couldn't find anyone that is so like you. If there is even one, I have to wait for 1000 years."

***

We're already at the airport; with Sungjae, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Niel oppa, Niel oppa who wouldn't let go of my hand.They all had told me to keep in touch.

"Sungjae oppa," he stared at me in disbelieve "kwangmin and Youngmin oppa." the two just gaped at me."Niel oppa."

"I couldn't thank you guys enough.
For being by my side, for every single thing.
You all have a special place in my heart.
And I'll never find the heart to forget each one of you. Thank You for being my oppa.
I hope, even though I will not be here, you all will still remember me."

Through out my speech, I had been a crying mess.
"Attention, flight to Busan will be in 15 minutes.
We request all passengers to be in the waiting area.
Thank You."

I wiped off my tear and hugged each of them.

"Saranghae."
Niel oppa whispered and pecked my lips.

I dragged my suitcase and bid my goodbye.

Sometimes, leaving the ones you love is more painful than dying.