Yook Sungjae - The guy next door.

Fools Trapped in Love

It has been 3 days I had enrolled myself here but I hadn't gotten myself any friend, not that I had previously but since this is going to be my longest stay , I have got to have company but yeah...
people like me aren't those 'easy mingling' type.

"Pst, pst." What the hell?
"Over here!" I looked at the pillar in the end of the hall , seriously people?! It's 2013 and that's so not 20th century thing.

"Going to the canteen?"
I nodded , obviously not paying attention but then the guy that called me happened to multiply.

 

“No , I’m not multiplying myself. This is my younger twin Kwangmin.” Wait ,  is he a mind reader?

“And sadly , No , I’m not a mind reader. It’s just that I got the same reaction every time.”

And the both of them grinned.

 

“Oh come on! Don’t tell us you don’t recognize us , we are in your class.” I scratched my head. Honestly , I didn’t pay any attention to any of my classmates.

“The name is Shin Hee , Park Shin Hee.”
“I’m Jo Youngmin , this is my younger twin Jo Kwangmin. You can call us the Jo twins for short.”
To be honest , they are quite nice to be friends with. We headed to the canteen , discussing about stuffs.
“We saw what you did to Niel and Sungjae 2 days ago. It was Awesome!”
Awesome? They’re really exaggerating.

“Yeah , I knew the ‘Niel’ guy and I have heard of the ‘Sungjae’ guy but which one is he?”
“The one who barged in with Niel. They’re both the best of friends but their personalities are different , Niel is the tough one while Sungjae is quite and calm.”
 

The Jo Twins nudged each other , as if telling that one of them should speak something to me.
“So , are we friends now?” I laughed , the silly question!
“Of course , aren’t we friends from the very beginning?”

~~~

“Mom! I’m home!” my mom has always been the only person , who is all-the-time at home.

Because she is a house wife , Duh!

 

My elder brother (Park Chanyeol) and my dad are always busy. Chanyeol , being the good son he is , helped dad in his business. It’s like sitting in a meeting room when they are around.

 

“Shin Hee-ah , go and clean up , we’re visiting the neighbor.”

Unlike myself , my mom , more like my family  is very good at socializing with new people.

This , visiting the neighbor-next-door has been a routine.

 

After making myself presentable --by presentable I meant changing from school uniform into random skinny jeans and t-shirt --  I and Mom , who is carrying a tray of cookies , headed to our neighbor’s home.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo , we’re the new neighbors.” We bowed.
“Ah , the ‘Park’ family , Welcome. Please come in.” The neighbor seems friendly. I remembered that certain one time when we knocked on the door and then when the person saw us , she closed the door on our face , immediately.

I shuddered at the thought and returned my attention back to our present neighbor whom I have learned as Mrs.Yook .

 

“Ah , Mrs. Park , this is my son , Yook Sungjae.”
The guy stood and bowed to my mom , his name is a bit familiar though.

 

And when we met eyes

“You?!” the both of us said –half yelled- in unison. He is the best friend of that Ahn Daniel , ain’t he?
 

“You guys know each other?”
He pressed his lips together which slowly formed a thin line , not that I said it was thick before.

We nodded in unison , again.

“You can get along well , then.”
Yeah , right. I rolled my eyes at him.
The Yook family welcomed us warmly. Honestly , I like them , except for the son.

 

A/N : Chapter 2 is up , Enjoy^^