Sick.

Fools Trapped in Love

I opened my eyes to find myself tugged under a blanket. I squinted my eyes and saw my room's ceiling , Thank God! I wasn't kidnapped.

I tried to get up but my head felt heavy so I plopped back down.
Must be that. Whenever I was in a claustrophobic situation , the next day I will , surely be sick.

I glanced at the sofa to find someone sleeping there , I couldn't figure who it was since he was facing the sofa. And I'm sure it wasn't dad or Chanyeol oppa.

I was busy guessing when mom entered my room.
"You're awake." I nodded slightly. "Sungjae-goon brought you home. He told that you passed out. He even took care of you last night , that explains his lack of sleep." she pointed to the sofa.

Are my ears trying to deceive me? Yook Sungjae was my savior? Wasn't he the one pulling a prank on me with his best friend?

He woke up when mom shut the door. Light sleeper much.

He sat up and stared at me. I will just have to get this done with.

"Thank you. but by the way , why did you help me?" He chuckled.
"To be honest , I thought his second prank was too much. And so I didn't work with him and I decided not to be on your side either."
He paused and went to my side.

"I was worried when your mom told me that you didn't return home , yet. And that you have a variety of phobias."
Tch. I knew , apart of claustrophobia , I fear darkness but he doesn't have to describe it that way , it was lame.
If only he wasn't my savior , I would have snapped his neck.

"I'm sorry." I admit I softened when he apologized. "What for?"
"For making you sick. Niel hyung won't apology so , i'm doing it for him."
"Sungjae , it is NOT your fault but his , he should learn to apology by himself. You won't be covering for him all the time."
He smiled , even thought it was a tiny one , I can see it was sincere.

"And for the paint too." he laughed "I love your expression when the paint fell on you , it was priceless." he laughed even harder.

"YA! you call that apologizing?!"
"At least , from now onwards we won't be some sort of enemies , right? Not that I said we were actually one before but still , right?"
I never knew he could speak so much in a mere second. I blinked at him and nodded sometimes later. People who said that this guy is quiet had underestimated his character. He is the opposite of quiet.

~~~~

" I Have spoken with your teacher. She said that it is okay to be absent since you're not well."
It really sounds like I'm an elementary kid when I'm actually 18. Duh!

Mom invited Sungjae for lunch after school hours since he saved me the other day. He was with Chanyeol oppa (it's his day off) in the dining room and I was in the living room watching some random show when the door bell rang.

"Shin Hee-ah , go get the door!" Chanyeol oppa can't speak without yelling.

I trudged to the main door , when I opened the door I almost slam it shut right away , if it wasn't for my remnants of manners.

"For your information , I'm here for Sungjae. His mother told me that he was here. And hell naw! How could they bear you as a neighbor."
"So , mister , are you telling me that you came here to tell an old legend speech? And by the way , Thanks for locking me. Now please just effing get l---"
I couldn't complete my sentence since my mom had to interrupt me.
Huh , Funny!

"Aww , Shin hee-ah. It's rude to not welcome your guest inside."
I would rather have no guest than have some Ahn Daniel.
"Ah , Annyeonghaseyo. I was searching for Sungjae."
Since when did this guy learn manners and how to smile?

"You can come in and join them for lunch , ahem , what's your name again?"
"It's Niel."
"Oh yes , You can come in Niel-goon."
He smiled so brightly to my mom while eying me , nice , now he is even mocking me in my own house and in front of my own mom.
God please take him up!

I decided that returning to the living room is hell lot better than this.

An hour had passed and I still hear their laughter,
Chanyeol oppa and my mom included.
Just Damn!

"Shin hee-ah , we're leaving."
Sungjae had said it while Niel kept quiet for the first time in centuries.
"Okay , take care SUNGJAE!"
I made sure to emphasize that I said those only to sungjae.