Ahn Daniel's Revenge

Fools Trapped in Love

The hall way was extremely quiet , either that I came early or was actually late.
It turns out the second option was right , I was late because the door of the class is firmly shut. I have to thank Chanyeol oppa!

I knocked the door but no one ever came to open it , just WOW.
and so , I decided to do it myself.

Splash!
          What the...

I heard their laughter that sounds oh-so-annoyingly familiar. Yook Sungjae and Ahn Daniel!
The nerve of those two!
I found myself covered in blue paint , I glared at the both of them but left without saying a word. I have nothing other than my gym clothes and i have to clean myself before returning to class. Great!

I heaved a sigh , trying to calm myself before I went back to class. I have a very long day ahead.

"Ya! Shin Hee-ah , Gwenchana?"
I was thankful that atleast these two "weird" but real twins cared for me and was a bit touched when I saw their worried state.
"Yeah , just some bastards got in my way this morning."
I made sure the two devils and the whole class heard what I said.
         Haah , served them right.

"What did you just say?!"
"What? are you admitting that you're a bastard?"
The whole class broke into laughter and Ahn Daniel fumed , slammed his table that caused everyone to stop and sat there furiously.

Seriously , I did nothing to offend him yet he and that friend of his decided to mess with me.
Isn't that called childish when you hold a grudge on people just because they take your seat? Well , someone should really explain him that.
He desperately needs some mental theraphy.

~~~
Two hours before the bell rang for the end of school hours , was a free period since the teacher was absent and I decided to wander around the school campus , it was pretty huge. The Jo twins were with me because yeah , I had none other than them.

I ,  basically , don't do this touring around school stuff since I stay in a region only for 6 months and that's the max.
but now I have one full year to face.

We were in the ground when they told us that we could go home since they are holding the teachers' meeting.
I thought it was really awesome to go home now but then some stupid stuff had to prevent me from going home.
"Yes , the teacher said to pick something from the janitor's closet." Doesn't that sound silly? with a capital S , I must add.

"You guys can go ahead."
"Are you sure , Shin Hee-ah?"
I nodded my head to assure the twins , when they left , I sprinted to the janitor's closet after I asked questions about the closet's whereabouts.

it was on the 2nd floor , the closet's door has the word 'JANITOR' in big block letters.
I sighed , This and done.

I rummaged in there ,  just for finding the damn switch since it was too dark to even figure a fly.
Suddenly , the door slammed shut. I rushed to open it but too late , it was already locked. I heard one familiar laughter , which I believed was Ahn Daniel's.
Oh God! just freaking why!
Everything clicked now , No damn teacher would actually order a student to pick something especially from a janitor's closet.
And there's no way they would choose only me if it wasn't on some prank purpose , and I was never tolg of what was that 'something' to pick. It made sense! just that I was too gullible to realize!

I had happen to find the swtich but the light was dim , very dim. Doesn't help at all!

I sighed and sat on the ground. I feel so anxious in this small place. Well , that's because I'm suffering claustrophobia. I didn't remember when did I start breaking down , must be when my only hope which was my cell phone is having a lack of battery and eventually died.

My bag was stained with my tears and I had to stay until soomeone realizes that I'm missing. But it will be such a long time.

I could see it was getting dark since there was no sunlight passing through the tiny window , I squinted to figure the time from my wrist watch and Holy! it's already 6:30 pm.

After what felt like eternity , I was ready to pass out when someone unlock the door.

I mannaged to murmur a 'thanks' to that certain someone -my savior- , whose figure is soo familiar before everything went pitch black.