The Operation

Fools Trapped in Love

Tomorrow is the end of April and it's oppa's operation day. Time flies too fast , ain't it?
As always, the person who should be worried and anxious is Chanyeol oppa but it is not surprisingly me.

Kwangmin and Youngmin had stayed with us , a week ago since their parents went for business overseas , they're always overseas anyways.
Dad and Mom treated them like how they treat me and oppa ; equally.
The twins were really a big help , comforter and company for me. When I first met them , including Sungjae and Niel , I never thought they would play such important roles in my life.
I even thought the best friends were ANNOYING , IRRITATING
every names , just state it but how wrong was I.

Jo twins dyed their hair , one blonde and the other honey-brown. They said it was for me so that i could identify who is who.
When in reality , I'm an expert in identifying them since Youngmin talks too much and always begins the conversations while Kwangmin is the quieter young one. They're just making up reasons to dye their hair , trust me.

"Hey , what are you doing over there? We've school tomorrow."

"Were you crying?" both of them stood by my each side.

"No , I wasn't!"
"What did we tell you about crying and all?

sigh. I hate it when people are pitying over me and I hate myself for being too oblivious.
I can't even hide my own grief.

"Kids. Go to sleep."
" Hyung , don't act like an ahjussi. You're just 3 years older than us." and I saw Youngmin whisper something to oppa.
I turned away , annoyed.
Youngmin must be complaining about me being all sad , the nerve of that guy!

Chanyeol oppa back hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder "Everything will be fine , hee-ah."
Yes , even though he has gone bald and wears a beanie to cover his head everything else would be fine , soon.

~~~

The operation will be at 12:30 pm. That's before the end of school hours.
sigh.
It was P.E and the boys were playing volley while we watch.

I wasn't actually watching since oppa is the only thing occupying my head ; nothing else.

"Hey." Niel nudged me "Oh , Niel?"
"You were off again. You want to talk about it?" I stared into his eyes, all I see was sincerity and care. He held my hands in his and I felt an electric wave pass through my nerve. What was that?

I'm just hallucinating , Yeah.
"I'm fine , Niel. Just worried."
"He will be okay. Trust me."
I don't know what happened to the old teasing Niel. He became such a softie but I guess it's good.

"Hyung , break is over!" Sungjae hollered from the play ground.

"Be right back." I nodded. "Love birds!" Sungjae , Kwangmin and Youngmin yelled and stuck out their tongues. They waited for Niel to glare at them to stop.
What would I be without them.

~~~

After school hours , we headed to the hospital.
Me with the Jo twins while the two followed us behind.

I sprinted my way to the operation room, My mom stood there , by the transparent window of the room.
Tears blurred my vision. I'm hoping for the best right now.

"Mom , How was it?" She turned to face me and hugged me
"The operation succeeded. Your brother is a strong boy and I knew it from the day I gave birth to him."

I cried , happiness overwhelmed my desperate self.
My oppa made it , He finally did!

Sungjae and the Jo twins hugged me "He made it , you guys!"
but I felt something or rather said someone missing.
Where's Niel?

I spinned around to find Niel standing awkwardly there. I went to him , hugged him and thanked him. "You're right, he's okay.Thank you for being by my side."
He nodded , caressing my back and whispered a small "always."

"Aww , some special thanks?" The three chirped. I broke the hug.
Niel squinted his eyes at them , seems that he completely closed them eyes , pardon. "You three should join cheerleading with that tone of voice."

"Shin Hee?" The nurse called out
"Yes."
"Mister Park gained his conscious and asked for you."
"Aren't you supposed to take him to a patient room or something , first?"

She smiled at me "It's okay. You can see him, he needs you." Mom nodded , motioning me to get in.

She handed me a face mask and we went in.
Oppa laid there weak and vulnerable , if it wasn't for his smile , I would have thought that he was gone.

The noises of the detectors and the oxygen cylinders filled the room.

I stood by his side and took his hands in mine. "See , oppa did it."  I chuckled when he spoke in third person. "Hey , why are you crying? I made it , didn't I?"

I nodded at him " It's tears of happiness ,you pabo."

"Where's Mom?"
"She is out. I bet she is offended because you called me instead."

"I called you because I knew very well that mom wouldn't get offended like how you always will."

It was really relieving to hear him laugh again. Won't let anything to erase that derpy smile away.
I don't care if it's derpy as long as Chanyeol oppa is the owner.

 

A/N :- I just felt like this chapter is EXTRA cheesy , ain't it? xD well , expect for more cheesy chapters in the future =))
Can't believe This Fic could actually get 11 subscribers so far , thank you all soo much.

(Thanks to rekoo-s  For the vote =) )