Confess Already!

Fools Trapped in Love

It was Saturday, probably last Saturday before our Summer Vacation. Time really flies fast.
This time they're holding the Semi and Finals together , on October.

Speaking of which it's Saturday so I'm not going to pick myself up from the bed before noon.
It was a great plan indeed. but MY great plans never go my way.

The two major disturbing freaks came knocking the door, brought a humongous amount of things with them and shoved me to the bathroom.
--Whoelse shoves me to what extent they like other than the Jo twins.--

They must be planning something and with those boxes , it seems more suspicious.

I got out with my bath robe, trusting my guts that the twins were still there,
and not to my surprise they were.
They handed me a box that had "Wear these" on the lid

I opened to find the summer clothes and shoes I have been yearning for.
My eyes caught the sight of an envelope.

"Wear these and come outside." 

I eyed the two, they shrugged and went out like kicked puppies.

I shrugged and played along.

For some weird reason the two waited for me (Out of my room, of course) until I was done and walked me downstairs.
"Hee-ah , you look good." My mom and Chanyeol oppa showed their thumbs up.
I scratched my head before turning to the twins. "I demand some explanations."
"The only explanation we can give is :- this , is the extent we're going to you, from outside the door onwards , you're to find it on your own."

Are they playing some lame game on me?

When they opened the main door , I gaped at them.
Balloons , petals of flowers and carpet along the path?

When did they get this done?
"Now go and follow the petals." This might be lame but it was the best lame game.

I walked , following what I was instructed to.

"Yeppo Noona!" a small boy tugged my sleeve "this is for you." it was a rose.
"Thank you, cutie. Who gave you this?"

"Hyungnim." before I could ask , he ran off to God knows where.

On the way , I received a lot more flowers from small kids, but whenever I ask the name of the "hyungnim" they just shrugged and shook their heads.
the petals still led my paths.

The petals stopped guiding my way , in front of an auditorium in our neighborhood.
It was still 11:30 a.m. I just shrugged again for the nth time and pushed the door open.
It was decorated with flowers , more flowers, balloons of different shapes and colors.

And there was the stage ; with a whole lot different yet fancy decoration.
It was amazing. I feel like I'm in some sort of fairytale but more realistic.
I was admiring all, all the decorations and flowers.

The low acoustic guitar playing had my head snapped to the stage.

~~ And when you smile.
The whole world stops and stares for a while.
coz girl you're amazing , just the way you are.~~

OH MY GOD!
Niel was singing while he played the guitar.
He continued the song and I was totally mesmerized by his voice.

When he was done, he walked up to me, cupped my face in his hands and smiled "Surprise?"
"Surprise indeed." I returned with a soft smile.
He gave me a small box. I stared at him , waiting for some sort of command before opening it.

There was a ring along with it were papers. I took the papers to a form a simple yet meaningful question.
"Will you be my girl?"

I felt a tight knot in my stomach.
Oh Dear GOD! he chose me over some Park Heeyoung?
Unbelievable.

"So?"
I didn't answer but slipped the ring to my finger instead. "You accept it?!"
He said -half yelled- in disbelieve.

"Nop , I just liked the ring." He pouted "Of course I accept you, Fool!"

He picked me up and swirled me around. "Why didn't you choose Park Heeyoung instead?"
"See, I know my baby was jealous."
I felt my face grew hot.

"You prepared all these?"
"Well , of course, love."

"When did you get time for all of these? And how did you find out that I love this outfit?"

"Well , the advantage of having a flower garden.
For the outfit, I just knew."

I squinted my eyes at him "You had the Jo twins steal my summer wish list , didn't you?!"
I smacked his arms playfully.

"Awch, sorry.
    Why do you treat your boyfriend like that?"

"Well, beware. I know karate, taekwondo , wushu.," He widened his eyes and gulped "and other 28 dangerous words."
I laughed at him and we practically ran around the place , chasing each other.

Maybe , the part where I said I will never fall in love with any of them , is wrong.

A/N :- tbh, I am not into those kind of romantic or cheesy stuff
So , when i typed this chapter I felt so dumb and I find every sentence lame -.-
I hope you like it tho *le runs*
and about the semi and finals , I just made it up xD