Summer Vacation together

Fools Trapped in Love

Long Chapter Ahead!

(And please read the note below ^^)

1 week was a total SUFFOCATION.
though the last two days didn't count since they were (maybe) actually tired of their useless pranks.

But HEY!
It's SUMMER! Party hard....

I won't go to sleep if it isn't midnight yet or that Chanyeol oppa should nag at me.
because hey again! summer only comes once in a year.

"You kids should really go to sleep."  We blinked innocently to Chanyeol oppa who is massaging his temples.
"Now, I won't fall for that look. GET TO SLEEP!"
We ran to our own respective rooms, he could get scary sometimes.

"OPPA!"
      "WHAT?!"
"I THINK YOU SHOULD GET MARRIED ALREADY!"
      "YOU LITTLE RASCAL! I'LL GET YOU!"

I chuckled, he couldn't get me though
since i locked the door. *grin*

"LA LA LA LA. It's summer tomorrow, oh, there's a message." I scrolled to see a message from Niel oppa.

Are you sleeping babe?
From:- DumbNiel.

Oops, Forgot to change the name.

Nah, what is it oppa? 
To:- 'ADN' oppa

Nothing, just wanted to check if you're still awake :D :-*
From:- 'ADN' oppa

Now, Now. That emote is just so, Urgh
what should I say, nasty? 

To:- 'ADN' oppa

You mean, this one ':D'?
Okay, I won't use it :-*

From:- 'ADN' oppa

I know you got which emote I meant, Ahn Daniel-shi.
Anyway, Good Night XOXO

To:- 'ADN' oppa

:D Good Night Park Shin Hee-shi, My baby :-*
From:- 'ADN' oppa

I checked the messages and replies once again and chuckled. 
Niel oppa is funny, isn't he?

***

I woke up to the drumming sound in my room that was so over loud, God! Can't I get some more sleep?

"SHINHEEEEEEEE!"
"I'm not deaf!"
They shrugged their shoulders, drag me up and shoved me to the bathroom.
Seriously? 5 against 1?!

As I finished cleaning up, I wore my bath robe and went out, squinting at everyone.
"Why are you guys packing my stuff?"
"Vacation!"
"Where?"
"Jeju Island! YAAAY!" I gaped at them "All of us?"
"Yes."
"but how did you get the tickets?"
They kept their fingers on their mouth, motioning me to keep quiet, but I need explanations

"Chanyeol oppa?" I whined but he shook his head "Niel oppa~~" again I received a shaking head.
I pouted and went to change in the other room.

They won't tell so, might as well make them pack my stuff instead.

I waited for them downstairs while fiddling with my cellphone. Just then all of them came to the living room with their luggage and my luggage included.
Niel oppa carried my laptop bag.

"Let's go."
"Wait, where's mom and dad?"

"They went to the village, visiting halabeoji."
What?! They visited grand dad without us? seriously?!
Well, Jeju is waiting for us anyway; hard choices.

Niel oppa interlaced our fingers and we headed together to the van.

Don't ask me when they prepared all of these because I, myself had no idea.

***

Private Jet, Personal Guards and many more stuffs which were out of my thinking capacity were offered.
We were guided to an opening which has cottages.
"Here's the shares;
Chanyeol hyung and Shin Hee in that cottage, I and kwangmin in the middle one while Sungjae and Niel hyung in the last one."
Each row has three cottages and there are like 9 rows, the owner must be really rich.

"Have your rest. We will be heading to the beach, today, in the late afternoon. Thank you very much."
Youngmin was being all host-like and all I did was roll my eyes at him.

Chanyeol oppa dragged my suitcase and headed to the cottage at the far end.
It's door had letters inscribed on it.
wait, I squinted my eyes to get a clear view of the writing.
And Oh My God..
     "The Jo residence?!" WOOOOOW.

Inside , the cottage has two beds, a bathroom, a sofa and a TV screen not to forget the small fridge in a corner. I sat on one of the beds and scanned the room once again; it was overall simple but cozy.

"You like it?"
"Hmm, How did you guys prepare all these?" Oppa scratched his head.

"It's kinda long story."
"I have enough time."

He sighed in defeat "Alright. So, before Niel confessed to you a week ago, we had planned for a vacation together.
The Jet, Guards and cottages were all offered by the Jo twins and Niel.
Sungjae bought you outfits, all new ones. Well, I only got this." I peeked to see a small box.

"What is that oppa?" He handed me the box "See it for yourself."
It was a necklace with a small locket that spells We-are-one.

"I asked opinions from the guys and they chose this, I hope you like it." I feel touched "Thank you."
he helped me to put it around my neck. "We are one." I paused "What does this mean?"

"We're one, no matter what. Even though we're of different families, we'll stay as one as a family.
Actually, without me included since I'm your family." He grinned.

"The guys helped you with the explanations too?" Again he just grinned, showing his row of white teeth.
"Thank you soooo much, oppa."

I hugged him.
"Where do you want to visit after jeju?"
"Grand dad? it's been a long time since we went there." He nodded agreeing with me.

To be quite honest, I felt so grateful right now. Niel oppa and the Jo twins not to forget Sungjae had prepared alot for me, us.
Never once in my life I felt soo happy about a vacation.

***

We spent almost 3 and a half hours in the beach , playing like small kids would.

"Baby, let's go for a walk?"
"yeah, sure. GUYS, we're going for a walk!" They showed their thumbs up and shouted back a "Take Care" and "Don't get lost."
Tch, we're not small kids.

We found stalls that sells stuffs from clothings to foods to unique things.
Well, we just came to wander around.

"Thank You." Niel oppa turned to face me"What for?"
"Everything. I couldn't thank you enough." he smiled and caressed my cheek "You're mine, that is more than enough."
We were staring into each others' eyes, suddenly there was lightning and thunder follows.
It's raining?! In summer?!

We ran to find a roof to shelter ourselves and surely, we lost direction but we didn't care. We stayed under a big tree, big enough to cover the both of us.
"Sooo cold." He took my hand in his and rubbed them together.

"Does it usually rain in summer?"
"I don't know , I don't visit Jeju often." "Hmm."
We stayed in a comfortable silence, just the sound of rain surrounded us.

"I don't want to fail again." He said randomly "You have to work hard then, you will go nowhere with that brain,oppa." I joked.
he glared at me "Ok, ok. Sorry, so are you going to prepare?"
"The thing is, I lack concentration." I glanced to see him huffing his cheeks.

"I'll help then." He seemed reluctant but beamed "Chincha?" I hummed and nodded before he thanked me.

The rain surprisingly didn't stop and we're somehow soaked wet.
"Shin Hee-ah." He called and I snapped my head his direction "Yes, oppa?"

He held my chin between his thumb and pointer and drew my face closer to his.
"Saranghae." He whispered and kissed me.
OH MY GOD! I closed my eyes abruptly. It is my first kiss and it tastes bitter-sweet but it was overall soft and tender.

***

We eventually got back to the cottage.
It didn't stop raining, actually, but the guys came to search for us and the awkward thing is that they found us while, we, were, kissing.

I felt so embarrassed , Gosh.
The guys teased us along the way and had my face burning.

I ran to my cottage and quickly took a shower. So EMBARrASSING.

I changed into a pair of pajamas and went out to find oppa grinning oh-so-creepily "What?!"
He hid his hand behind his back and said "nothing." while having that grin plastered all over his lips.

My phone! "Oppa! My Cell, NAW!" He handed it to me, He must have read the messages!
Sometimes, I wonder if he really is 21.

I laid down on my bed and opened a message from Niel oppa.

Don't mind the guys' teasings , They're just jealous.
Baby, Chanyeol hyung had planned to go somewhere , I don't know, You can ask him.
Anyway, Goodnight, sweet dreams <3
I hope you dream of me tho. xD 

From:- 'ADN' oppa

"Oppa." I propped myself up with the help of my elbows "Where are we heading next?"
"To halabeoji."
I widened my eyes "Serious?!"
"Yes, we'll spend our days there. Maybe help him with his farm."

I hopped up and down on my bed "YAY! We're visiting Grand dad!"
and had Chanyeol oppa chuckle at me.

Yes, We're going to Grand dad's place.
We'll spend summer there.
Goodnight, Oppa. 

To:- 'ADN' oppa.

A/N:- Guys, I have a few questions to ask (well, actually many xD)

In my future story, who would you like me to feature in it;
a lone group or a mix like this one?
And what should be the Genre? Oh yeah, Should it be narrative or....?

COMMENTS =)

 

Okay , so after writing this looooooong chapter, I have no mood to edit , sorry xD