In the Library

Fools Trapped in Love

Friday.
Youngmin had explained me that every Friday , the whole day is spent in the library. I know it's weird because I find it weird myself but doesn't it sound fun?
You can read whatever book you want to and that's just great.

The library was surprisingly huge compared to my previous schools' and it had numerous amount of shelves , all filled with books,
and it had equal , enormous amount of tables and chairs for the students.

I picked some books and sat at the table near the window. --For some random reason , I like to read books on any kind of topic and of any genre.--

I was too immersed with my reading when voices decided to disturb.
Goddammit! it's a library for Pete's sake.
I tried to block out the voices but ended up listening to them.

"YA! Sungjae , you know that reading isn't my stuff."
"but it is mine. Now hyung , in that corner there are many magazines. You can go read them."

Why does my life have to revolve around these two?

It was quiet again and I was able to get back my long lost concentration.
When peace was regained , someone had to sit near me and I had to move a little to make place for him.

Not that I said I was fat and there was no place left for the person.
In fact if you take my body into consideration , you might think that I'm an anorexic. Even Chanyeol oppa told me that I don't own those 'curves' girls' should.

"What are you reading?"
I turned to look to the person speaking , who might co-incidentally had to be Yook Sungjae.

"Business ; the speed of thought."
"Are you joining your dad's and Chanyeol hyung's business?"
"Nah , I just like reading."
and instead of doing the reading thing  , we ended up talking in a very low tone , I must say.
We're still in a library , people.

"Wow , since when did you guys started hanging out together?" I mentally facepalmed myself.
"Niel , we don't call "sitting in the library" as "hanging out" , you dumb!"
"Whatever. Library is meant for reading not talking." I squinted my eyes at him
"And what are you doing? Nagging?"
"YOU!"

"SShhh, quiet!" We kept our mouth shut when the librarian shushed us.
"See what you two just did." Sungjae had said. "Shut up!" We said and glared at him in unison.

"Wow , easy you guys , why do you have to gang up on me , I'm the innocent one here."

~~~

Finally , the end of the day has arrived (I have had a rough but fun day in the library.) and i was on my bed ready to go to my private dreamland when my damned cell phone has to ring.

"Hello ?"
     "Shin hee?"
"Yes."
     "Hey , it's Kwangmin."
"What's the matter , dude?"
     " It's Saturday tomorrow. So , we were thinking if you would hang out with us?
"Of course , so you guys use formality to your friends?"
     " Nah , was actually worried. We'll pick you up at 1."
"Sure , bye."

I had to go downstairs to ask my mom.
Urgh. My life!

"Mom!"  "Hmm."
      "Mom, I'm going out with my friends tomorrow."
"Okay ,but remember , don't do anything stupid. No drinks , No smoking , or drugs or......"
Yada , Yada. I nodded slightly and went back to my room.

Yes , people. In her point of view ; I'm still 5.