The New Couple - new difficulties to face.

Fools Trapped in Love

Niel walked me home and we were greeted by Sungjae , The Jo twins , mom and Chanyeol oppa.
They were all beaming , waiting for our answer.

"Guys, I and Niel decided to just..," as if they had guessed my answer, their face fell "To just be an ordinary...,"

"Why?! with all the efforts we made?!"
"Even we had to sneak into your room for your wish list!"
"And you both just threw it like it's nothing?!"
"BIG SHAME!"
They yelled and pouted in unison.

I and Niel oppa,--Ahem , it's still awkward, but I am trying.-- stifled our giggles and when they noticed that,
they glared dangerously at us.

"Sorry, but I and Niel oppa are officially together.:

"WHAT?!" "What did you say?!"
"Can you repeat it?"
"AWWWWW, our hard work is paid off."
"OH MY GOD! FINALLY!"
And as if they won the lottery, they hopped around like bunnies, they had me wondering , why were all of them happier than I did?

"I believe I deserve an explanation." They stopped.

"Actually , I kinda figured out Niel hyung liked you."

"And so, he asked for our help."
"We were actually match making you both, dear."

"But the idea was all mine." Chanyeol oppa ended it.

Sounds like an arranged marriage, ain't it?
Just without the marriage of course.

~~~

I feel eyes landed on me right when I enter the front gate. They stare at me, even boring daggers into my back when I am ahead of them. Mind you, I didn't even wear the wrong uniform or had anything on my face, I guarantee.

but the stares followed me all the way until 2nd floor, my class' ground.
"So, you're Niel oppa's new girlfriend? Tch. you're nothing compared to Park Heeyoung." Well , they don't have to actually explain me. I knew it myself that I'm no better than Park heeyoung.

"And who are you guys? Her minions?"
"How dare you talk about my best friends like that?" and here comes the most amazing Park Heyoung, master of the two peasants blocking my way.

"Oops. I thought they were your minions, my bad."
she held my chin up "Just because you got to date Niel oppa, doesn't mean I can't get him back." and suddenly she slapped my left cheek. The nerve of this girl is sure big.
I grabbed her hand, twist it and turned her. "Listen, I don't give a if you're Park Heeyoung, the school's beauty or whatnot. You, Park Heyoung shouldn't mess with me, Park Shin Hee." I shoved her to her so called 'best friends' "Now get your annoying self lost from here if you don't want that pretty hands of your's to break."

She backed away, running hastily to her class. Good!

"What took you so long, babe?"
"Distracted by your fangirls." I heaved a sigh "Do you think we can handle this, oppa?"

He smiled his genuine smile. "Of course, we can. As long as we're together." he kissed my temple
"And you're one strong girl, so, I can count on you."

"Just OH MY GOD! all lovey-dovey right when the sun rises?!"

pfffft. Annoying twins.

~~~

Niel oppa's fangirls didn't stop right there. They thought of many ways to make me suffer.
Every.single.second.

List all the ridiculous things, it was alllllll done.
From pulling my hair, kicking, hitting, shoving but every time I turned to check who it was, they're gone.
I heaved a deep sigh, maybe these all will be worth it, since it's for Niel oppa.

"How was school, hee-ah?"
"Extraordinarily tiring."
Chanyeol oppa patted my head "Excited about summer?"
"Yeap. but I have 7 more days to face before summer."

I went to my room and took a very long bath.
What is this? Is this Fate? I can handle 3 or maybe 4 but the whole school's population?
and it's just the first day we announced ourselves as a couple. I really need to curse right now.
Speaking of which, Summer vacation is 7 days ahead, which left those seven days with the most dreading thing ;school.

I, for as long as I live, Never dread schools
but..,
this is a big exception, sorry.

I hope times flies right this time.

~~~

"Morning, sunshine." Cheesy Niel oppa.

"Morning, oppa."
He moved his cheek so that it was in front of my face, waiting for me to kiss it.
I pecked his cheek, which suddenly turned red. "Shy? you shouldn't offer your cheek then."
"I didn't know you would be that brave."
"Oh, you would never know that I could break bones too." I did a Mehrong and entered the gates.

The weird stares were pretty intense and it was hard to shrug it off. Niel oppa circled his arm around my shoulder in a defending way and walked to class.

6 more Shin Hee, 6 more.

I found my table in it's worst state. Words like "You're a liar."
"Attention Seeker." "Hypocrite."
"You're just pretending to be tough so that Niel oppa would pay you his attention."

And foolishly, they wrote it in a neat handwriting.
Niel oppa clenched his fist, I squeezed his hand.

"Thanks for the Calligraphy guys, it's awesome."

I knew it must be the girls from my class or maybe the others
and I made sure they heard it CLEAR. Violence won't make it end but words would seep to their heart and sense so that they'll realize; I'm a human too.

"Shin Hee-ah, you okay?"
The twins approached me, gave an encouraging squeeze on my shoulder "As fine as I could be."
and I grinned at them.

How can I forget? I have them!

A/N :- No offense to all Niel fangirls out there , since I'm one xD
and sorry for the late update, my net is being all ty -,-