The Savior

Fools Trapped in Love

(WARNING! Cursings ahead.)

They offered me to drink but I didn't. This party wasn't illegal, it was OVER illegal.
I felt worried and scared every time someone tried to approach me. I don't know where Minseok had went , all I knew is that, it was wrong to come here in the first place. I'm a fool.

"Hey , Shin hee-ah. Dance with me?"
Minseok had asked that over a thousands of times but I never agreed to dance with him and he always smiled his assuring smile. Somehow , seeing him smile had me relieved.

The people here were obliviously drunk and they were similar to animals in the wild.

God , what have I done?
I started to regret coming here. My mom must have thought that I am at some 'decent' party.

I decided that calling Chanyeol oppa right now would be the best idea.

Please pick up the call!

One moment it was ringing in my ear and the other moment Minseok had snatched it away.
"Aww , are you telling that you want to leave?" I nodded at him "Dance with me and I will drive you home."
There is no way in hell I would dance in between these drunk people who couldn't even remember themselves.

Without me realizing it , Minseok had pulled me to the dance floor. I danced along until Minseok started to grind himself on me and made some stupid , ridiculous , weird , I couldn't even name the sound he made. It was overall disturbing.

I release myself from his grasp and left him.
          One erted guy!

I almost reached the exit , unfortunately , I was pulled by the wrist and was pinned to a wall.
"You can't leave before I get what I want."
        "What are you talking about?"
"I want you."
        " Get away Minseok , You're drunk."

He was insane! He tried to kiss me and even to the point of using force.
I kicked him , flailed my hands in every direction but he was using more of his force on me and I was helpless.

He had my dress ripped in the bottom and had me crying for help.
     Oh God! please help me.

He smirked when he saw my half torn dress.
He was about to touch me when his smirk was wiped off by a punch and he was lying on the ground , blood seeping through his nose.

"Who the are you?!"
It doesn't matter who the I am , but that is not the way you treat women , er!"
He kicked him in the stomach until he passed out and pulled me out of the house.
I have been pulled so much lately but this time , I am glad that I was pulled.

~~~
I didn't know when I started crying until my tears stained my face.
"You shouldn't have attended the party!" He yelled at me but stopped when he saw that I was crying. I wanted to blurt out "Why did YOU attend it?" but since he saved me , I chose to stay quiet.

"Niel , you pabo!  She is crying , Aish You!" He muttered under his breath and I chuckled.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Mister 'no brain'." I can say he was awed.

"You are welcome ,Miss Genius."

Something got into me and I knew it because I happen to hug him.
"If it wasn't for you , I don't know what might happen to me." surprisingly , he hugged me back.

"If you weren't a fool in disguise , you would have asked Sungjae to come with you." I slapped his arm lightly.
"Because he seems to dread Minseok so much and the Jo twins were busy so I decided to go alone, I had no other to come with me."
"I'll make sure you won't go out alone ever again." he patted my back.
I know I will regret saying this later but Niel is such a good , caring and sweet guy.

A/N :- How's it guys? sorry for the late update.
I hope this doesn't disappoint you like the other ,short ones ^^