Saturday in The Amusement Park

Fools Trapped in Love

"Yeah , yeah. I got your address. be there in 5 minutes."

I got ready and went down to find my mom opening the door for the twins.
"Aigoo, you never told me you got such cute friends." the twins grinned.

"Yeah , right. Now where are we going?"
"The AMUSEMENT PARK!" They high-fived each other and jumped like small kids.
I never told that they were actually matured.

I kissed my mom's cheek and bid her my goodbye. The twins guided me to their car.
"Wait , you guys got license?"
They rolled their eyes. "We're older than you , remember? Now get in."
I was about to , when someone yelled "WAIT!"

Sungjae ran to us, "Oops. I thought you guys are kidnappers."
"Hey! how could 'kidnappers' look cute like us?"
I rolled my eyes. Cute my .
"We're going to the amusement park, You coming with us?"
Youngmin , being the kind guy he is , had offered Sungjae to come with us. The twins actually were never in good terms with Sungjae and Niel and I don't know what got into them to invite Sungjae. I don't say that I don't want Sungaje to come , that's called rude , when he is not that bad in my perspective.

Sungjae had entered the car when the twins were asking him.
"In fact , there was no need to ask when Shin Hee is there with us."
Kwangmin had stated in "a matter of fact" tone.

~~~~
We reached the amusement park in a half an hour. Sungjae has been acting like a little kid along with the two in the front seat.
They had gotten along pretty well and the one feeling awkward was me.
"Why are you guys so excited to go to an amusement park? it's just AN AMUSEMENT PARK , you know?"
"Well , uh , maybe because we never go there together , you know?" Weirdos.

The entrance itself got a banner that says "Have Fun!"
I don't hate amusement parks and I don't love it either.
I don't know , my interest in it has gone bit by bit. Maybe because I have grown up (?)

"You're off in your own little world again." I snapped back to reality when Sungjae waved his hand in front of my face.
"Where are the twins?"
"Purchasing the tickets."

We were waiting for them nearby the entrance when I heard girls saying "Hey , it's Sungjae oppa." And moments later we were crowded by 7 girls.
They asked too many questions like ; Why is he in the amusement park because the fact that Sungjae never goes there , Why isn't he with Niel and Lastly , What was he doing , with ME.
I was doomed , I never knew he got fans.
           "If you will excuse us."
he dragged me by the wrist to the twins.

He kept on muttering "Thank God" under his breath.
He was chased by girls not demons yet he looked so pale. Pfffft.

The twins approached us "Why were you running?"
"Because we wanted to!" I stuck out my tongue at them. "Whatever. What should we ride first?" I scanned the place to search for a ride.

I pointed east "The roller coaster." and Sungjae's face almost turned blue.
"Sounds like a good idea." The twins chirped.
"I don't wanna ride it."

"Awww , come on Sungjae. It won't be fun if one of us is not riding it , while the others' are." Kwangmin nodded , agreeing with me.
Sungjae complied but murmured "I thought it will be fun but it turns out otherwise." along the way.

I was the girl but Sungjae was the one screaming in a high pitched sound.
When we got off , Sungjae had stated that "I will never go on a roller coaster ride again, NEVER." and had us laughing at him.

We went on all the rides available and it was all on the Jo twins' treat.
Awesome , right? xD

The three of them had bought me a huge , light brown colored teddy bear. It was cute. Yeah , I admitted.

~~~~
"Thanks for today Kwangmin , Youngmin."
       "Anytime. See you on Monday."

It was already 7 when we got back home.We waved our hands at the retreating car and we just stood there awkwardly.
"Uh , see you on Monday?"

Sungjae muttered an 'okay' before we decided to actually walk to our own houses,

But the both of us ended up laughing.
"That was really awkward."
We manage to say between our laughs.

"See you , Sungjae."
         "Bye , Good night."


A/N : this chapter disappoints me .-.
I hope i write the next chapter better xD