Jealousy

Fools Trapped in Love

I threw my thoughts about falling in love with those two. It is neither Sungjae nor Niel.
I mean , I won't fall in love with any of those two , right?
Besides , I don't want our friendship to shatter like nothing just because of some stupid love.

Everything was normal today except for Niel; he has been acting different , abnormally different.

It starts today , early in the morning with

Minseok :- 
He actually approached me to apology.
He was drunk , I knew and he was out his sanity. So, most probably it's not completely his fault.
I forgave him , I'm not the type to hold grudges on people.
To make it up for me , Minseok walked me to the class. Half way , Niel stopped us.
He glared at Minseok , grabbed my wrist and shushed me , not allowing any complain to escape my mouth.


then comes..,

Sungjae :- ​
In normal days , it is hell normal that I , Park Shin Hee, joke around and tease Yook Sungjae since he's my good , close friend plus neighbor.
However , I was just joking and teasing him in the corridor , break time , when Niel , again out of nowhere had appeared.
"ShinHee-ah , can you come with me to the library? I need to borrow some books."
It is , for everyone's knowledge was a big fat lie since Ahn Daniel , for the longest I knew doesn't like reading let alone studying but since it's my dear friend's request , I complied.
Nothing was strange until Niel's famous glare appeared again, though not too evident "Sungjae , why are you following us?"
"To go with you guys to the library hyung , whatelse?"
"Is your name Shin Hee either?"
"Well , no."
"Then back off."
Did Niel shoo his OWN best pal? Okay , I most certainly believed that World War 3 is coming closer that time.
but Sungjae just shrugged, treating it like nothing and left with a "See ya in class then."

and lastly,

The Jo Twins :- 
For Pete's sake , the Jo twins are my best and closest friend since the very beginning of my transferred period.
They're there through my ups and downs.
and For God's Miracle they're both staying in my OWN house. Hence , that makes it clear , when I talked and walked with them in P.E.
That time the girls finished training and the Jo twins were too lazy so they were sticking with me.
That , for the nth time today made Niel glare at the two , though they were unaffected , I was.

What in the whole universe is wrong with Niel , even the angels had to find the answer.

Weird , strange , abnormal weren't enough to describe his sudden change of act.

Okay , maybe , he wasn't doing --or should I state-- glaring at me but it still revolves everyone around me.
and MOSTLY , everyone of my friends are GUYS.

Was he jealous? I smacked my own head, out of all the things , JEALOUS?
Seri--ly?

I need to talk to him. Even though he is acting all weird and it's kinda disturbing my space , I still care of him.
I mean he is my friend , right? I should care about him.

Hey! No feelings , alright!

~~~

The next day I sprinted to class earlier than any of the damn days, hoping to meet Niel.
To my surprise, he was there but wasn't alone.
He was friendly talking with the school
's beauty , Park Heeyoung.

Niel saw me , smiled and greeted me and suddenly , I forgot of what was I to do in the first place and just greeted him back and went to my seat.

After all , he is busy with that Park HeeYoung.
Wait, why did I sound so jealous?
No, No , it wasn't jealousy.
Yes, it wasn't.

There was no one else since I came earlier than I expected to.
Niel approached me , finally , I remembered of what was I to do.

"She was an old friend."
I frowned "And what does that have to do with me?" He shrugged , I decided to get to the point.
"Why were you acting all weird yesterday?"
"All weird? Like what?"

I sense the nervousness and he sound a bit uncertain.

"Like some jealous prick?"
"And you think you weren't acting like one just now?"
He wiggled his eyebrows and I had the urge to smack his head but my face was hot.
Was I really acting like a jealous prick?
Oh well.

"I wasn't ,okay. Even if I was , I don't go around glaring on 4 guys. Unlike some nitwit here."

He blushed and hid it with an awkward laugh. I smirked at him , enjoying my triumph.

"I wasn't glaring either."

"OH REALLY HYUNG?!"
I don't know when the three had arrived but eventually acknowledge their presence when they yelled in unison.

"Yep , they should or must join cheerleading."
Niel muttered before heading to his chair.

I laughed and high fived the other three. VICTORY.

A/N :- I got the "Victory" thing from Himchan xD