Glad

Fools Trapped in Love

 

(A short update/Extra chapter.)

"I have told you that Minseok is anything but good and that you have to stay away from him.
You should stop being stubborn sometimes."

"We're sorry that we both didn't come with you but still ,
who told you to go alone to some stranger's party?"

"I'm not letting you go to parties alone, ever again."

"Seriously, sis. From now on, you won't go out if it is not with Niel , Sungjae or Youngmin and Kwangmin."

Yada , Yada. They all had nagged at me and had Niel laughing his out beside me,
the savior turned insane.

"okay, I got it , you guys. Stop nagging for God's sake! I'm dizzy."

"Don't tell me you have drunk something , Shin hee-ah."

I decided to play a little "Nop , just a couple of shots."
"WHAT?!" They yelled in unison.

"Calm down people , I was just kidding."

I'm actually grateful that I had them in my life. Though Niel is a serious pain in the ahem , he is not that bad.
He actually cared to save me orelse he could have let Minseok do those erted stuff I never want to know existed.

"We have school tomorrow.
   You guys can go home."
They looked at each other and smirked.

"We actually asked your mom," I raised my eyebrow at them "about sleeping over."
Oh GOD! don't tell me...

"And here we are for the sleep over!" they showed their bags , I did a mental facepalm.

Gosh , peaceful house is officially RUINED.

~~~~

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Chanyeol oppa sat beside me, on the sofa.

"Nah , I don't feel sleepy. Besides it's a library day tomorrow. The guys slept?" He nodded his head. "And why aren't you sleeping oppa? Aren't you going to work tomorrow?"

"Nop , my stomachache has worsen. I'm going to meet the doctor with mom."

I felt worried, what kind of stomachache lasts for 2 weeks?
I hope nothing is wrong with my oppa. I can't afford myself to lose another precious person in my life.

~~~~
Another Friday, another library day, besides this time the table is not occupied by only me and Sungjae but Niel , Kwangmin and Youngmin included.

"Shh , I'm trying to read people." Niel snatched my book away "It's not fun to read when we're together."

" 'Libraries are meant for reading not talking' quoted by Ahn Daniel." He flicked my head and I smacked his for revenge.
The Jo twins had to pry us "You guys are having the fun alone."
Kwangmin pouted and we laughed at him.

"You guys want detention?!"
The librarian hollered from her desk, we murmured "sorry" in unison
but laughed hard once again.

"DETENTION!"
Ooops. At least, it's not only the two of us this time.
 

A/N :- this chapter was just a blooper xD

(Thanks to xXxRei_YuyaxXx  for being the first story voter.)