The Transferred Student

Fools Trapped in Love

I have never been a fan of this "transferring school" stuff but in order to catch up with my dad's job , I had to transfer schools every season.
This time I had to be here for a mere year.

"Miss Park , follow me." The school's principal is a friend of Dad's , actually in order to know more about admissions and things , Dad befriended many principals from different regions of this country.

"This is your class. Good Luck."
I heaved a deep sigh , bowed and then proceeded to knock my soon-to-be class door.

The door flew open and a middle-aged woman smiled oh-so-brightly at me "You must be the transferred student , come in and introduce yourself." Those sentences , I heard them for almost my whole life , 'The transferred student' has become my title.
"Hi , I'm the so called "transferred student". Please do treat me well."

I have never introduced my name in any of the school I had been in , I happen to hate to tell my name since I was in 2nd grade of my elementary years,

"Please , occupy the seat at the last row. The corner one."
Everyone gasped , What? do they find that sentence so amusing that they react that way ?
"Seongsaenim,"
"Yes , Hyerin. You have something to tell?" She seemed a bit hesitant but spoke moments later. "I'm sorry , seongsaenim. but that's Ahn Daniel's seat for the past 2 years."
The teacher glared at the girl , even if I was in the teacher's place I would do the exact thing , either. Since when did some student happen to own a seat in a class that you had to only stay in for a year?

Sometimes , I don't understand those people that are narrow-minded.

"He'll be here for the forth time if he remained sitting at the very back."
with that said I was allowed to take my seat , once again.

I sat when 2 students happened to barge in.
"Sorry , we're late." they said casually like they owned the place.
Again , I saw the teacher glaring at them. The two , completely unaware , scanned the class when the brown-haired guy's gaze landed on me , he squinted his eyes and I just stared blankly at him.

What? warning me ? Oh come on , I dealt with more than scary guys in the other schools.

The other , (the black-haired one) followed his pal's gaze and sighed in an annoyed way , before calmly saying "Hyung she is sitting in your seat."
And all I did was to give them the "You don't say!" look.

So , the Ahn Daniel is the brown-haired guy? He seems stupid , no wonder he failed two years in a row,
"You!" He sounded more girly than I thought. "Move to other seat , this instant."

"Oh yeah ? Why so?"

"Because there , where you're sitting , happened to be my seat."
Seriously? No one in this whole world is more dense than this guy already is. "Do I really look like I care?"

I can see the other classmates gaping at me. Are they telling that this guy is scary or stuff? Well , I'm here to prove them all wrong.

The teacher , surprisingly , smirked at the two.
No one has ever done this? I couldn't believe it , like seriously some Ahn Daniel can cut the guts of all the guys in the class?

The teacher fake coughed and smiled "So , Niel , I think you should sit at the other seat along with SungJae. he is your best friend afterall."
Niel,? They call him that? okay , I got it.

He went to his new seat muttering "I will get my revenge on you."
Haah , he thought that I don't have sharp ears?

 

A/N : First chapter guys!
next chapter will be posted probably after I complete my other story , and your patience is all I need..
Comments (?) ^^