Preparations

Fools Trapped in Love

We got back to Seoul a month before Summer came to an end. The Jo twins returned to their home since their parents came back.

Our skins had become a tone or two shades darker from all the adventures; but yeah, no care was given.

We, I and Niel oppa decided that we'll use this month for preparing since oppa needs it and after the school re-opens, they'll be giving us only a mere week to prepare.
So yeah, this month came to a use.

Did you get the books oppa?  
To:- 'ADN' oppa

Yep. Meet you at Sungjae's :-*
and tell emmeonim that I said 'Hi'  
From:- 'ADN' oppa

"Mom?" "Hmm?"
"I'm studying over at Sungjae's" She raised her brow. "You still have a month."

"I know but Niel oppa needs a lot of studying. And oh yeah, he said 'hi'." My mom smiled and nodded.

I proceeded to Sungjae's house "Annyeonghaseyo."
"Shin hee-ah, come in." Sungjae's mom is very kind. I don't think she ever shouts or stuff.

Sungjae was already in his study room "Oh hey! you came earlier than I thought you would."
"Being punctual doesn't hurt." He chuckled "Have a seat."

I never thought his study room will be this organized.
"How's the relationship going on?" I snapped my head at his question, didn't expect that coming. "Well, it's going as you guys planned; perfect." I grinned.
His face fell. "I never include myself in the preparation." He murmured.

"What?" it's not that I didn't hear what he had said but I didn't get it ; what was he saying? He was the one hopping like a bunny when we informed that we're together.

"Well, to be honest....." before he completed what he was about to say, Niel oppa entered the room, gasping for air.
"Sorry, I'm late. Trouble with the history book." He kissed my temple and I smiled. "It's okay, oppa. Let's get it started, shall we?"
I shrug off the look Sungjae just had, right now all I have to focus on is to help Niel oppa.
I could speak with Sungjae later.

We spend hours starting with Maths to English to Language not to mention Biology, Info Technology , Science, History and the list goes on.
It was just introducing the chapters and breaking it into 2s or 3s for each week.

At 9 straight, we got back to our respective houses.
"See ya tomorrow." Niel oppa pecked my cheek. "Yeah, Yeah. Greasy oppa." he proceeded to his car and waved his hand.

I turned around to find Sungjae "You can complete."
"Complete what?"
"The thing you were going to tell me , honestly." I knew that he expected me to forget about whatever he said but I didn't and I'm determined.

With a sigh he spoke "but before I say it; promise me that nothing will ever break our friendship."
"I promise."

"I have loved you." he left me gaping. He.Loved.ME?
Was he serious?!

"I know you wouldn't believe me and I sound really dumb but I fall for you; that time when you talked back to hyung. I have loved you since then but, fate has a different story. I hope you won't stop talking to me." I swallowed hard. Yook Sungjae, out of 7 million guys in the universe.

"I love you too."
He widened his yes "No, No! I don't want to hurt Niel hyung, Just plain NO!" I pulled a poker face.
"Shut up and listen to me first." He kept quiet.

"I love you as a big brother, a best friend, a savior.
You mean a lot to me, and you're an oppa that I wouldn't trade the world with but I can't love you like I love Niel oppa.
I love you both; both in different ways.
Him as a lover, you as an oppa, a big brother."

He smiled widely and hugged me "Thank you."

"I thought you would cheat on hyung." I slapped his side playfully.

"Never in a million years I would think of doing that." because I love him, truly.

No matter whether he's dumb or whatnot; he is perfect and I will always love him.

A/N :-
I hope you pardon me for the mistakes X|
don't even have time to edit, sorry ^^