Calves

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Calves

SHINee  - Taemin

~

As the pounding music finally came to an end Taemin dropped down onto the floor in exhaustion, sprawling out onto the dance practice room’s floor, his chest heaving up and down as he tried to get his breath back. His shirt and hair clung to his skin in sweat, his legs felt like jelly and he could feel his stomach growling in protest at a lack of food.

“Oh for heaven’s sake, I told you not to overwork yourself and what do you go and do? Exactly that!” Taemin’s head snapped up at the sound of the door opening and his Noona’s voice echoing around the room, watching as she bustled in carrying bags which she dropped onto the floor before hurrying over to his side. “Minnie you’ve exhausted yourself again.” She scolded as she brushed some of his sweaty hair away from his eyes.

He smiled at her tender actions, suddenly feeling blessed that he had such a sweet and caring person to watch out for him. “Sorry Noona, I guess I just lost track of time.”

She clucked her tongue impatiently, before rolling her eyes, “Yeah like I haven’t heard that one before.” Taemin blushed in embarrassment and watched as she suddenly stood up making her way over to where she had dropped her bags.

His eyes watched her go; his eyes lingering on her backside before slowly travelling down her long slim legs, silently thankful that she wore shorts today. A small smile crept onto his face as he noticed the small pink marks his lips had left on her calves the night before.

His eyes snapped back up to the ceiling when she turned to make her way back towards him but he knew she saw his wandering eyes from the small smirk she had on her face as she plopped back down next to him, gratefully taking the bottle of water from her after heaving himself into a sitting position.

 “You really should stop over-exerting yourself or just take care of yourself properly!” She lightly hit him on the shoulder to show her annoyance, yet despite her nagging Taemin knew it was only because she cared for his well being.

Her eyes widened and a red tint covered her cheeks as he placed a hand on her leg, her calves to be more specific, softly rubbing the warm skin, “Thank you for taking care of me Noona.”

He couldn’t the chuckle that slipped past his lips as she spluttered out a response.   

~