Shoulder

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Shoulder

2PM - Nichkhun

~

It pained you to see him like this, you knew he didn’t mean to, it was a simple act of carelessness yet it cost him almost everything. You didn’t go out with him that night, opting to stay at home and go to bed early instead, yet you couldn’t help but think had you gone out with him that night everything would be different. Maybe he would be happier and not in so much pain.

Pushing the door open slightly your eyes immediately met with the tall, bulky form of your boyfriend, although he had lost a considerable amount of weight over the past few weeks he still towered over you. He was absently staring out of the balcony windows, something he had been doing a lot lately. “Khunnie?”

He didn’t register you at first, only when you sat next to him and took one of his hands in both of yours did he finally acknowledge your presence. “Are you alright?”

You watched as he slowly nodded, his hand gripping yours tightly before he leant his head on your shoulder. You welcomed him, softly nuzzling your head against his hair.

He had come to really appreciate your shoulders, more so than he did previously. The skin was smooth and blemish free, the slight bronze tone to it suggested that you had caught the sun lately but the beauty of them wasn’t the only reason why he appreciated them so.

They were always there for him, whenever he needed comforting or to simply spill his feelings. Nichkhun didn’t know how he could’ve gotten through the past few months without you, particularly your shoulders. He didn’t know how he could ever repay you for the love and dedication that you had shown him.

His lips lightly traced the skin, his warm breath making you shiver, before lingering just as your neck started. “Thank you.” He mumbled.

You grip tightened on his hand. “My shoulder will always be here for you Khunnie.”

~