Forehead

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Forehead

Infinite - Sungyeol

~

Just like every Saturday morning, you’d slept in way past the time your alarm would’ve normally gone off. Just like every Saturday you refuse to do anything all day except mope about in your pyjamas. Unlike every Saturday however, you had a guest.

Your bedroom door was gently pushed open, the intruder chuckled slightly under his breath at your sprawled out figure across the bed; messed up hair, limbs protruding from under the blankets, a faint snoring sound echoing around the otherwise silent room. He padded forward carrying a tray filled with food that he had been slaving over for the past hour (although actually he’d run down to a small café and bought it but he wouldn’t tell you that), placing it on the bedside table before taking a seat next to his sleeping beauty.

“______-ah, Jagi it’s time to wake up.” A loud groaning noise sounded at the male’s voice and the sprawled figure shuffled away and attempted to ignore him, throwing the blankets over their head for good measure.

Not being deterred by his lover’s unwillingness to get out of bed, Sungyeol stood up and grabbed a hold of his Jagi’s ankles before pulling, attempting to pull her off the bed. She squealed in protest, quickly grabbing a hold of the headboard with a surprising amount of strength. “Sungyeol,” she whined.

“Yah get up!” He jumped up onto the bed and bounced up and down, whacking her with a discarded pillow for good measure. “I took a lot of effort into making breakfast for you and you will enjoy it,” earning her a smack with the pillow with each word emphasising his point.

Now she was wide awake, and miffed. Sitting up on her knees she grabbed a hold of her own pillow and began to wake Sungyeol back. “Don’t yah me! It’s Saturday and I want to sleep in!” By now a full blown pillow fight had started and Sungyeol was losing badly, now lying on the bed attempting to defend himself from his seething Jagi.

In a last ditched effort to gain control of the situation Sungyeol tackled her to the bed, however he miscalculated the force of the tackle and distance between the edge of the bed and they both went flying off, crashing onto the floor with a loud thump in a tangle of pillows and bed sheets.

“Ow, Yeollie your forehead is hard!” She yelled from beneath him, clutching onto her own forehead whilst Sungyeol rubbed his, a small bruise already forming from where their heads had collided together on impact with the floor. Although she was initially pissed that Sungyeol had ruined her lay-in, she found the situation incredibly funny, bursting into giggles with Sungyeol following after.

“I’m sorry about your forehead,” Sungyeol pouted, tenderly kissing the small welt that had arisen on her forehead as she did the same for him before shoving him off her and leaping to her feet. “This better one good breakfast Yeollie otherwise you’re gonna get it.” 

~