Knees

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Knees

EXO - Luhan

~

“Sorry sorry!” Luhan cried when he saw the wince of pain on your face as he brushed away some of the dirt from your grazed knees. He really needed to stop bringing you to play sports with the rest of EXO, first the baseball to the head and now this!

“Ohmygosh I am so sorry _____-ah I don’t know what came over me! I should just-“

“Yah Chen it’s alright, how many times do I have to tell you I’m fine, it’s just a little scratch,” you cut across the boy’s shrieking who was positively outraged at what he had done despite it being a complete accident.

“It sure doesn’t look like it,” Kris said with raised eyebrows.

“Is Noona going to be okay?” Tao cried, tugging at Kris’s shirt but before the tall male could answer Suho cut across all of them. “Alright that’s enough, come on guys let’s give them some space so Luhan can treat his princess.”

You blushed bright red at the nickname as did Luhan; it wasn’t exactly a big secret that he called you and treated you as his princess. Several of the boys chuckled slightly before exiting the playing field, dragging an almost bawling Chen and Tao with them, leaving you and Luhan in silence.

“This might hurt a bit,” Luhan mumbled, clutching your knee gently in one hand as he began to wipe the wound with an alcohol wipe. You bit down on your lip to hold in your squeaks of discomfort but Luhan sensed them anyway and hurried to finish the job.

“There all done,” he happily smiled as he pulled away. You glanced down at your now clean knee and almost snorted in laughter; a bright pink princess sticker was now firmly stuck to your knee, protecting your abrasion from further harm. “Really Luhan?”

The doe-eyed male only blinked innocently at you. “What? It’s a sticker fit for a princess and speaking of which…”

You shrieked loudly in surprise as you were suddenly scooped up into Luhan’s arms. “A princess certainly cannot walk home with such an injury; allow me maiden to carry you.”

You giggled at his 4d-ness as Luhan began to make his way out of the playing field, the faint blush disappearing from your cheeks as you sat comftable in his hold, your arms wrapped around his neck as he carried you down the sidewalk.

A faint blush appeared on his cheeks however when you leaned up and pecked his cheek. “My hero.” 

~