Tongue

Body Parts | Drabble Series

Body Part - Tongue

Beast - Hyunseung

~

Hyunseung narrowed his eyes from beneath his sunglasses as he continued to watch you from across the garden; he was protected from the shade of the tree at the end of the garden whilst you sat not too far away from him soaking up in the sun, an ice cream in one hand and completely oblivious to Hyunseung’s piercing stares.

A drop of the ice cream slowly trickled down the cone and onto your hands, an innocent look appearing on your face as your tongue snuck out and almost as if you were you teasing him, you ran your tongue up your hand until it met with the cold treat once again.

He groaned deeply and coughed when you looked over to him in curiosity. He shifted in his chair and went back to the magazine he was reading, not two minutes later though his attention was back on you, his own tongue swiping over his lips as yours did the same.

Were you doing this on purpose? Purposely eating your ice cream that way to get him even hotter and bothered than the sun already was. If you were it was certainly working. He shifted again as his shorts became tighter than they were a few moments ago, fanning himself with his magazine in an attempt to cool himself down.

Your ice cream was rapidly melting now in the heat of the sun and Hyunseung felt his eyes widen and his body temperature rapidly increase as some dribbled down your chin and a few spots landed on your chest, your tongue darting out to away the remnants on your hand and chin before you pulled your shirt down slightly in order to get the rest of the ice cream off.

“Right that’s it!” You looked up in mock confusion as Hyunseung hurriedly stormed past grumbling to himself and you giggled to yourself, mission accomplished.

You quickly disposed of your ice cream and found Hyunseung in the kitchen, slowly drinking a glass of water to cool himself down, your grin widening as you spotted the tent in his shorts.

“Oh Oppa,” you smiled, slinking around the doorway. “Would you mind helping me to clean up?” You innocently asked, giggling to yourself as he narrowed his eyes at you, quickly turning tail and running towards the bathroom, Hyunseung hot on your heels.

~